Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Out of control  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Bengeo13

I think I'm going to do something stupid
External Link/Members Only
Please help

Offline MasterChief

Hahaha  :D :lol: :D :lol:

She will probably turn out to be 64, fat, ugly and wrinkled

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:05:44 am by MasterChief »

Offline Mansell

Can't possibly help M8, but please please TOFTT  !!! as if she's real, I'm round there 5 mins after you have left.  :lol: :lol:

Looking4fun

Do it! Look forward to the review

Offline FLYING BLUE

Please help

Looks far to good to be true :D

NEGaz

As if   :dash: but you never know

may be a tv ts or lady boy ?

Offline Highlander

Brave man!  Best put your running shoes on,  I feel you may need them

First test- the bait and switch.  I'd go armed with those images on my phone screen for a quick comparison as the door opens. In the unlikely event she doesn't look like a Romanian gypsy (sorry,  Italian  ;))  version of Jo Brand...

After a quick introduction I'd confirm services before handing over the paperwork. What's that?  When you confirmed services she thought you were enquiring about her prior to university exam results and whether she likes wind surfing?

In the unlikely event she passes both these tests instantly PM me to tell me you've found the next Mrs Highlander...  :D

Online baresi

Looks far to good to be true :D

exactly. she'd be more expensive if she was legit

Offline portable

So sick of this random shit. ***SEXY NU GURL*** !!!!BRAZILIANROMANIAN!!!! $$$TAKE YOU TO HEVEN$$$ ???LAST WEEK HERE???  :dash:

I'd love to hear just once that someone has visited one of these vivastreet ads.

Offline johnny34

Please help

Got to be in the 'too good to be true' catergory? If you TOFTT & shes genuine let me know so we can all form an orderly que... :cool:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

She's fake. The photos didn't come up on Google image search until I flipped them horizontally:

It's a sly trick I read about on here a couple of weeks ago - if a photo is flipped horizontally Google image searches won't find it anymore.

To flip a photo just open it in Paint and select Rotate->Flip Horizontal. So if your next Google image search of a supermodel working from Byker bears no fruit, give that a try.

Offline Bengeo13

Dear Prof,
You never cease to amaze!
I was in dialogue with this young lady, asking her whether she was the actual girl in the pictures. In fact regardless of her answer I was about to TOFTT but then I read your detective work,  flipping images,  etc.
Such a shame but no surprise I guess.
One bright note is that Sabrina from aw is also currently on Vivastreet, and she's real! It just goes to show that there can be some gems on there but so hard to find.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Dear Prof,
You never cease to amaze!
I was in dialogue with this young lady, asking her whether she was the actual girl in the pictures. In fact regardless of her answer I was about to TOFTT but then I read your detective work,  flipping images,  etc.
Such a shame but no surprise I guess.
One bright note is that Sabrina from aw is also currently on Vivastreet, and she's real! It just goes to show that there can be some gems on there but so hard to find.

I can't take all the credit, it was a main boarder that posted info on the flipping images trick, and I just realised that MasterChief already found her before I did too (I didn't check his links before I posted).

Is that CharmySabrina you mean?