Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductionist - Stoke on Trent/ Burslem area  (Read 2180 times)

8 review(s) for Seductionist (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

Seductionist - Stoke on Trent/ Burslem area
2 hour booking with 1 hour free to make 3 hours
£200
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
End March 2015

Tiffany had responded to a reverse booking that I was running, offering a 3 hour session for £200 - because I'm a North West punter, I'd never seen her profile before, but was tempted with her massive and positive feedback.

I said that I couldn't make her area in the time I'd set aside, so put her in my hot list for a future day.
I knew that I would be free one Sunday evening, so made enquiries - booked for a 9pm start and was impressed by her com's and nice emails.

I arrived freshly showered and shaved a few minutes early - I tested and she said to come in as she 'Was ready'.
Her 'ready' was lank hair tied back, faded T shirt and nothing on underneath. She's also just had a fag and had clearly had a drink.
I had read her profile and had it had said her fave drink was budweiser, so I brought a pack for her and a bottle of wine for me. She was delighted with the beer and opened a bottle with her teeth.
Dick ruling head, handed over the money, got on the worn out bed and was told to undress. She threw the cash to the floor aside the bed.
There was then 40m of time wasting chat - her in her t shirt, me naked without a sign of any intimacy and me with the softest cock in the world (I'd taken a blue pill too).
She was saying that her husband would be home soon and that they were going to have lots of sex. :scare:
She also had grubby fingernails, said was  it OK to smoke, I said no as I didn't want to stink too. By this time I'm thinking - how do I get out of this?
Now, I have a small birthmark on my left bollock & I always point it out on a first meeting - just in case. I have been punting a very long time and every girl has said that it is clearly nothing and not to bother.
Tiffany acted revolted! She also said, no fingers in vagina and I don't go on top for sex; so I said, can we just end this now please? She seemed cross and also, I think the alcohol she'd probably gulped before just hit too.
I acted very calmly and politely - said that it just wasn't happening and she pushed me to say why; so I said, I don't feel attracted to you, you smell of smoke, you've had a drink and I just want to leave.
I asked for half of my money back. She was not keen on that, but I insisted. Promised not to leave feedback on AW and told her that she'd had £100 for having a chat.
As I got dressed, she grovelled under the bed for the cash and I got £100 back (I was lucky I think).
I left to the sound of a slamming door behind me.
I went home and watched Xhamster for a walk instead.
She clearly has a devoted following on AW, but It was not a nice experience for me.
Not recommended by Fab

Offline Big Bad R

Seductionist - Stoke on Trent/ Burslem area
2 hour booking with 1 hour free to make 3 hours
£200
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
End March 2015

Tiffany had responded to a reverse booking that I was running, offering a 3 hour session for £200 - because I'm a North West punter, I'd never seen her profile before, but was tempted with her massive and positive feedback.

I said that I couldn't make her area in the time I'd set aside, so put her in my hot list for a future day.
I knew that I would be free one Sunday evening, so made enquiries - booked for a 9pm start and was impressed by her com's and nice emails.

I arrived freshly showered and shaved a few minutes early - I tested and she said to come in as she 'Was ready'.
Her 'ready' was lank hair tied back, faded T shirt and nothing on underneath. She's also just had a fag and had clearly had a drink.
I had read her profile and had it had said her fave drink was budweiser, so I brought a pack for her and a bottle of wine for me. She was delighted with the beer and opened a bottle with her teeth.
Dick ruling head, handed over the money, got on the worn out bed and was told to undress. She threw the cash to the floor aside the bed.
There was then 40m of time wasting chat - her in her t shirt, me naked without a sign of any intimacy and me with the softest cock in the world (I'd taken a blue pill too).
She was saying that her husband would be home soon and that they were going to have lots of sex. :scare:
She also had grubby fingernails, said was  it OK to smoke, I said no as I didn't want to stink too. By this time I'm thinking - how do I get out of this?
Now, I have a small birthmark on my left bollock & I always point it out on a first meeting - just in case. I have been punting a very long time and every girl has said that it is clearly nothing and not to bother.
Tiffany acted revolted! She also said, no fingers in vagina and I don't go on top for sex; so I said, can we just end this now please? She seemed cross and also, I think the alcohol she'd probably gulped before just hit too.
I acted very calmly and politely - said that it just wasn't happening and she pushed me to say why; so I said, I don't feel attracted to you, you smell of smoke, you've had a drink and I just want to leave.
I asked for half of my money back. She was not keen on that, but I insisted. Promised not to leave feedback on AW and told her that she'd had £100 for having a chat.
As I got dressed, she grovelled under the bed for the cash and I got £100 back (I was lucky I think).
I left to the sound of a slamming door behind me.
I went home and watched Xhamster for a walk instead.
She clearly has a devoted following on AW, but It was not a nice experience for me.
Not recommended by Fab

Not sure if that was for literary effect but made me smile !

See previous review was a neutral as well, so one to avoid. How the fuck does she get 800 plus feedbacks on AW and mostly positive !!

Offline paul_davis

Was a bad review on here only the other week

Paul

leicesterdude

Seductionist, was my first ever punt,in april 2008 in walsall, and i was her first ever feedback, its an account thats been passed on and on to different girls. the girl i saw was awesome. but there  are plenty of bad reviews for this person.