Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachelleeee  (Read 1034 times)

smithie1000

anybody know anything about this girl please External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Quoting proper link may automatically bring up any reviews on her. Also, if anyone carries out a search on her profile, the foolowing link will bring them to this link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

splodger69

Yep, saw her yesterday. Very good body, oral (without) not too good and a definite clock-watcher... timer on!! She is Bulgarian, been in UK for 4 years, moves between Birmingham and Rugeley. Would I see her again... nope   5/10  :-(

MrBridger

"Offering incalls in Rugeley City Centre"

Is that nearer the financial district or the opera house I wonder?

I'm liking her Dr Evil impression in profile pics.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 07:11:01 pm by MrBridger »

Offline Trevor12

Yep, saw her yesterday. Very good body, oral (without) not too good and a definite clock-watcher... timer on!! She is Bulgarian, been in UK for 4 years, moves between Birmingham and Rugeley. Would I see her again... nope   5/10  :-(

Thanks for the info. I had my eye on her profile, but £70/110 for service as you've desribed is more than I would pay. I also had assumed she was English!

smithie1000

Ok thank you splodger69, so not as good as thought, I like OWO then I can cum with a rubber on.  She is 6 miles from me so very local I am tempted LOL