Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi BSS  (Read 1652 times)

cockzilla

Saw Heidi for second time this week.

She lacks personality but has a great body and is a good fuck.

Starting off sucking her tits, then got her on her back so I could lick her pussy. Then got her to suck me off. She does give amazing head. Slowly sucking and spitting on my throbbing bellend.

I rolled her onto her side to lick her out again and after some rimming she let me finger her arsehole.

Several positions before doggy with her face buried in pillow while I ploughed her from behind.  Great chat as she was asking me to imagine ducking her tight arsehole- that did the trick, blew my load everywhere

Offline foreverchanges

Great chat as she was asking me to imagine ducking her tight arsehole- that did the trick, blew my load everywhere

Dirty talk from Heidi?.. tut tut  I'm suprised and disappointed  at her. :yahoo:

Offline TKovac

Indeed dirty talk from heidi is a rare thing. Perhaps she is upping her game? Given the subject of the talk she mayeven be extending her services to taking itin that beautiful arse :D
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Countrylad

The words finger and bumhole music to my dirty ears!!!!
Next on my list

cockzilla

yep. she was defoo filithier than first time i saw her. guess she likes having her pussy and clit lciked and she was loving my tongue in her ass. also couldn't help but guide her and complimenther as she sucked my bellend. she spat all over it without asking. she had said previously she didnt like finering, sowas quite suprised when i suggested i finger her arsehole while i licked her out. she loved it.
filthy chat was a bonus. we did joke about her actually letting my fuck her tight arsehole,but tbh, her arse is so tight. im not she id squeeze my cock in there.  will continue to try :-)

on another note - olivia is filthier, but unfortunately no longer works there

Offline foreverchanges

Indeed dirty talk from heidi is a rare thing. Perhaps she is upping her game? Given the subject of the talk she mayeven be extending her services to taking itin that beautiful arse :D

I've seen Heidi over 40 times over the years but I reckon there would be more chance of ringing LSS to be told there's eight Scotties on the day shift tomorrow than there would of her allowing entrance to Bournville Boulevard.
Still ..good luck to the man who does :hi:

cockzilla

bepi

There's no way Heidi will take cock in her ass!! She never has and never will but if you can manage it then let us know all about it.