Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is the party scene in decline & are we at risk of losing one of its stars  (Read 3846 times)

Offline KidCandyShop

Having only been into the party scene a relatively short time, my first party was when LMP came to Birmingham so about a year ago.
After my first party I realised this was something I really enjoyed and started going to as many parties I could, I started doing LMP in Birmingham, Bristol and was planning Manchester. I also have tried Hush, Fuckclub, and Debbies greedy girl parties and got the impression of a very vibrant scene.

However in the short period of a year to me it seems the scene is experiencing a decline, Birmingham has lost LMP, Hush has not updated it's AW account since March. Hush use to throw parties in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Birmingham. The events at Tudor Lounge in Birmingham when masked men raided an event there has not helped the scene as 3 party organisers have stopped using the venue. Debbie, Fuckclub and Demi Monde. The closure of Lmp in London just before Christmas and it appears London has lost a few others over recent years. Now I Know Phoenix has arisen from the ashes of LMP but having recently taken a trip to London to visit Phoenix I get the impression it may be struggling to attract the volume of party goers that LMP was achiving.

The party I attended had only four girls from the line up of six advertised and four party goers. If it's your first party you would find this ratio excellent, however I'm sure I'm not alone in preferring a busier party with more girls and more people to get the party vibe and sexual tension going. To me the busier parties have been my favourite. 

I have been PMed by a regular at the old LMP and the new Phoenix and it appears that my party is now the norm compared to the old LMP where a 8th girl would have to sometimes be drafted in.

Now it doesn't take much to work out that four guys at a party is not sustainable as a business model with the cost of renting premises, paying hostess and other sundry costs.

So what is causing this decline is it the new membership system putting guys off or is it the lack of people knowing about the club.

For me I hope we are not witnessing the slow end to one of the best party organisers. So guys if we want to keep the scene alive we have to go to the parties.  :hi:

Captain Caveman

I echo your concerns. I too was sorry to see the demise of LMP and its regional parties, Fuck Club and Hush.

The latter were a little amateur in their organisation - and so I'm not surprised to see them go - but still threw some good parties.

I think Phoenix is getting busier as time goes by and word gets around. There are still some quiet events, like the one you went to, but little birds tell me there have been some very busy ones too.

I suspect the new membership system puts some people off but I believe it is an unavoidable bit of legalese to keep Phoenix on the right side of the law.

KingAlpha

I visited LMP many times over the years and almost always had a great time. I've visited Phoenix only once and ended up leaving early. Grumpy EE hostess seemed to be having a bad day at the office, and although the party was busy enough it seemed a bit cramped in just one room. Maybe I just wasn't feeling it. The membership thing didn't put me off. In any event the party scene in London certainly is in decline, if only because there's no longer so much choice. A few years back there were up to half a dozen providers at any one time, albeit of variable quality. But at least that stopped it getting too samey.

Offline Juankerr

According to Hush's AW profile they have a party planned in Manchester on the 7th May.
External Link/Members Only

This is also mentioned on Carmella's AW profile schedule as well as another party planned for Birmingham on the 4th June.

Captain Caveman

According to Hush's AW profile they have a party planned in Manchester on the 7th May.

This is also mentioned on Carmella's AW profile schedule as well as another party planned for Birmingham on the 4th June.

That's interesting - and welcome - news

But I doubt any party organiser is going to attract a critical mass of party-goers by dotting events here and there once a month.

The Phoenix's USP is that is operates 3 parties a day, five days a week (plus two Saturdays a month) at the same location, month in and month out.

(PS - please tell me the 7 May party isn't going to have some wacky election theme!)

Offline smiths

Having only been into the party scene a relatively short time, my first party was when LMP came to Birmingham so about a year ago.
After my first party I realised this was something I really enjoyed and started going to as many parties I could, I started doing LMP in Birmingham, Bristol and was planning Manchester. I also have tried Hush, Fuckclub, and Debbies greedy girl parties and got the impression of a very vibrant scene.

However in the short period of a year to me it seems the scene is experiencing a decline, Birmingham has lost LMP, Hush has not updated it's AW account since March. Hush use to throw parties in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Birmingham. The events at Tudor Lounge in Birmingham when masked men raided an event there has not helped the scene as 3 party organisers have stopped using the venue. Debbie, Fuckclub and Demi Monde. The closure of Lmp in London just before Christmas and it appears London has lost a few others over recent years. Now I Know Phoenix has arisen from the ashes of LMP but having recently taken a trip to London to visit Phoenix I get the impression it may be struggling to attract the volume of party goers that LMP was achiving.

The party I attended had only four girls from the line up of six advertised and four party goers. If it's your first party you would find this ratio excellent, however I'm sure I'm not alone in preferring a busier party with more girls and more people to get the party vibe and sexual tension going. To me the busier parties have been my favourite. 

I have been PMed by a regular at the old LMP and the new Phoenix and it appears that my party is now the norm compared to the old LMP where a 8th girl would have to sometimes be drafted in.

Now it doesn't take much to work out that four guys at a party is not sustainable as a business model with the cost of renting premises, paying hostess and other sundry costs.

So what is causing this decline is it the new membership system putting guys off or is it the lack of people knowing about the club.

For me I hope we are not witnessing the slow end to one of the best party organisers. So guys if we want to keep the scene alive we have to go to the parties.  :hi:

I imagine the various party raids in London have put some off taking the risk, and the penalties for getting convicted could financially ruin as it did to GP Parties though in his case I raised a glass when I heard as he had fucked me over. Would be good to see many more party providers though in my view.

vt

(PS - please tell me the 7 May party isn't going to have some wacky election theme!)

I'm sure most partygoers will hope it will have an 'erection' theme!!  :D

Offline closeshave

Seems to me it will be a coalition patty

Offline iPad3

I've heard they have sturgeon guesting on the swing, I bet there's a few who'd like to see her fucked!!

spkmstr48

I've heard they have sturgeon guesting on the swing, I bet there's a few who'd like to see her fucked!!

Funny that, to be leader of the SNP is it compulsory to be a fish?

Offline jsparky

We need to do our bits for the Fornication Under the Command of the King during the eRections.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I did 24 parties at LMP last year after finding out about them on this site. It was my primary way of punting last year and I had an utterly wonderful time.

I have done 4 parties at TPC this year. I love the venue and the room (and still haven't had a bad party), but I have to say the line-ups have really not been doing it for me the last 3 months. Some of my favourite girls have moved on for one reason or another, some of the remaining girls are not as good or fresh as they once were. I PM someone here who has similar views.

It was a matter of course for me to check the upcoming week's schedule every Sunday with a view to attending, but I have fallen out of this habit the last month or so as the line-ups just seem very samey.

The last time I rang for a place, my favourite girl was no longer attending, so I dropped out. Previously with 7 girls I would have taken a chance, but not now if my favourite for the day is no longer there.

I would hate to see TPC decline or even worse fail, and I feel terribly guilty saying it of a place that has provided me with 56 hours of enormous pleasure, but I think Em needs to re-invigorate the schedule. 

figleaf

LMP/TPC have a bit less focus on customer experience as they have had over the last 5 years.  They are a bit shitty on the phone when booking and Em seems quite business like to deal with at the new venue.  A small thing but that's what's stopped me going recently.

Captain Caveman

I did 24 parties at LMP last year after finding out about them on this site. It was my primary way of punting last year and I had an utterly wonderful time.

I have done 4 parties at TPC this year. I love the venue and the room (and still haven't had a bad party), but I have to say the line-ups have really not been doing it for me the last 3 months. Some of my favourite girls have moved on for one reason or another, some of the remaining girls are not as good or fresh as they once were. I PM someone here who has similar views.

It was a matter of course for me to check the upcoming week's schedule every Sunday with a view to attending, but I have fallen out of this habit the last month or so as the line-ups just seem very samey.

The last time I rang for a place, my favourite girl was no longer attending, so I dropped out. Previously with 7 girls I would have taken a chance, but not now if my favourite for the day is no longer there.

I would hate to see TPC decline or even worse fail, and I feel terribly guilty saying it of a place that has provided me with 56 hours of enormous pleasure, but I think Em needs to re-invigorate the schedule.

I know what you mean. The Phoenix parties are good but, with the exception of one or two girls like Vera, there aren't the same stars there were at LMP.

Maybe it's just nostalgia on my part but at least I'm not alone in feeling this.

PS. Lovin' the General Erection Day gags, guys!

vt

There is a joke about David Cameron, a blue pill and a strong Erection on May 7th somewhere there!!  :D

vt

I know what you mean. The Phoenix parties are good but, with the exception of one or two girls like Vera, there aren't the same stars there were at LMP.

Maybe it's just nostalgia on my part but at least I'm not alone in feeling this.

As regards Phoenix, some girls are sadly missed and it has seemed quieter and smaller than LMP. I guess it's hard to start again and rebuild a reputation with a new name, phones & venue after a break and some guys who aren't on these forums may have trouble finding it.

Maybe if it can only sustain 4 or 5 girls at the moment, the gallery could be trimmed to retain the best performers and these should be put on the rota and stuck to. This will give guys more confidence in what they're getting.

I have a lot of faith in the management, they have extensive experience in this field and will be able to judge what's necessary as the situation unfolds.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I would say there are still 4-5 real stars that are consistently excellent. I think Em knows this though and spreads them out individually across the week.

There are another 4-5 girls that on different occasions can really shine too.

Offline KidCandyShop

On a business trip to Colchester yesterday decided to take a diversion to Phoenix on the way home, and am I glad I did after last weeks lack luster party it was a cracker. IMO four of the best girls were in the line up. Vera, Luzia, Kasia, Bia ably assisted by Barbara and another I'm not sure of her name, but having said that she was the only one I never got chance to play with so hopefully forgiven for the poor memory. Nine guys who all seemed to be enjoying themselves and for me I think the party deserves a review so one will be coming your way this weekend.  :hi:

The Pleasure Dome

Hi Guys

I cant say too much as final details haven't been decided yet but PHOENIX CLUB (LMP) will be back in Birmingham sometime in May/June.    Lady Em has nearly secured the building you boys will be pleased to hear.

It will be run like a Swingers Club (like Phoenix Club style not LMP) so within the laws, memberships etc.

I'll be in touch as soon as I know anything else.

Linzi x
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:29:26 am by The Pleasure Dome »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

On a business trip to Colchester yesterday decided to take a diversion to Phoenix on the way home, and am I glad I did after last weeks lack luster party it was a cracker. IMO four of the best girls were in the line up. Vera, Luzia, Kasia, Bia ably assisted by Barbara and another I'm not sure of her name, but having said that she was the only one I never got chance to play with so hopefully forgiven for the poor memory. Nine guys who all seemed to be enjoying themselves and for me I think the party deserves a review so one will be coming your way this weekend.  :hi:

Bloody hell, I can't remember that being the line-up when I looked Sunday.

No wonder you had a good time  :hi:

The Pleasure Dome

Sorry guys to confuse you the parties will be run under LADY MARMALADE PARTIES not Phoenix Club (this name will solely be for London).

Linzi x

Offline Chezzie John

Brilliant. Going to London last week was a pain in the arse
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:51:17 pm by Chezzie John »

Offline KidCandyShop

Bloody hell, I can't remember that being the line-up when I looked Sunday.

No wonder you had a good time  :hi:

I'm sure that wasn't the line up when I looked Tuesday, but it was a great surprise when I got there and did the party rock I left a very happy knackered man and for me the ending could not have been better, but you will have to wait for the review! 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'm sure that wasn't the line up when I looked Tuesday, but it was a great surprise when I got there and did the party rock I left a very happy knackered man and for me the ending could not have been better, but you will have to wait for the review!

It wasn't me then! The schedule on the website today shows your line-up for yesterday (assuming Alycia was also there). Pity I and others didn't know in advance. They may have got a full house if so. Will have to try and check the schedule more often than just Sunday in future.

Captain Caveman

Hi Guys

I cant say too much as final details haven't been decided yet but PHOENIX CLUB (LMP) will be back in Birmingham sometime in May/June.    Lady Em has nearly secured the building you boys will be pleased to hear.

It will be run like a Swingers Club (like Phoenix Club style not LMP) so within the laws, memberships etc.

I'll be in touch as soon as I know anything else.

Linzi x

:dance: :yahoo:

Brilliant news, Linzi.

Hope you can persuade the naughty Vera to make the journey!

vt

Review is now up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

:hi:

You sound like a kid in a candy shop there!!  :D

At least you proved that the party scene isn't in terminal decline!!  ;)

Offline KidCandyShop

I may have to check out a few more, just in case.