Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Blonde GFE vs EnglishRebecca121  (Read 1698 times)

NeverEnough

Offline Roth

Bristol Blonde GFE - External Link/Members Only
vs
EnglishRebecca121 - External Link/Members Only

Opinions?

They are both prossies located in Bristol.   :thumbsup:  What are you looking for? :unknown:

A clue would help.  :unknown:

spkmstr48

With Rebecca's bad back, my money's on the nameless one in the third! :lol:

NeverEnough

They are both prossies located in Bristol.   :thumbsup:  What are you looking for? :unknown:

A clue would help.  :unknown:

Budget: Up to £150 and prefer hour+ session.
Looking for passion, someone that can/will take the lead and encourage repeat performance...not one pop and go.

Want DFK, OWO, CIM, RO SWALLOW.
Rebecca is what I like physically, and reviews are very good but unsure if she would be up for multiple pops.
BBG is a bit bigger than girls I normally go for but reviews say she's well up for repeat performance.

Offline Roth

Looking for passion, someone that can/will take the lead and encourage repeat performance...not one pop and go.

Rebecca is what I like physically, and reviews are very good but unsure if she would be up for multiple pops.
BBG is a bit bigger than girls I normally go for but reviews say she's well up for repeat performance.

Not tried Rebecca but BBGFE is a good punt.  She is a Size 14 but in a good way.  She doesn't clock watch and she encourages multiple pops and definately swallows.   :rose: :thumbsup:

Tony Montana

Rebecca has always been fine with multiple pops, definitely not a clock watcher

NeverEnough

So if you were going to go with one, who would you guys say?

Offline Roth

So if you were going to go with one, who would you guys say?

Difficult to say as I've only seen BBGFE.  :unknown:  ER is a still to-do on my HL.   :thumbsup:

And there is Bjanee you could try too. :unknown: She's filthy and also encourages multiple pops.  :thumbsup:

Offline rudolph hucker

See both girls and then tell us who is the best.

Offline Johny Stone

Good idea, book 30 minutes with each  :D

Offline Roth

Good idea, book 30 minutes with each  :D

Or try all three for 30 mins each.   :lol: :lol: BBGFE, ER and Bjanee!  :lol: :rose: :lol:

Offline hungry horace

Was there ever an outcome to this ???

Cheese on toast

Bristol Blonde GFE - External Link/Members Only
vs
EnglishRebecca121 - External Link/Members Only

Opinions?

English Rebecca is a great girl , happy, friendly, intelligent british wg , fairly pretty, in a girl next door kind of way , great tits , great body and fantastic service  :P :D :lol: maybe I 'm picky but BBGFE it's not my type  :timeout:

Offline Roth

English Rebecca is a great girl , happy, friendly, intelligent british wg , fairly pretty, in a girl next door kind of way , great tits , great body and fantastic service  :P :D :lol: maybe I 'm picky but BBGFE it's not my type  :timeout:

Fair one.  ER is still on my to-do HL.   :lol: :lol:  BBGFE is maybe not to all tastes but she was to mine and I had a great punt with her.  :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup: