Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx+CRISTAL+xx - Coventry  (Read 1428 times)

1 review(s) for xx CRISTAL xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline junky

I went to see this girl last night in coventry:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The only positive i have is that it was the girl in the pictures and she looks better in person.

I booked an hour with this girl. i got to the house and the streets are permit holders only, so it was a frustrating trying to find somewhere to park. When she opened the door she was just wearing knickers and nothing else, i think everyone in the street got an eye full and maybe realised what was going on.... Not very discrete huh?

The room we went in was soooo hot, i was sweating just sitting there, she said she likes it hot, but it was far too warm for me.

She started with OW which was awful, she really dont know how to give a blowjob. Then it was onto reverse cowgirl, then missionary, then doggy, then back to missionary to finish.

The whole time she just kinda layed there like some blow up sex doll, there was no enthusiasm, very little eye contact, there was really none of anything coming from her and her pussy is about as loose as they come too, to the point where we was going at it doggy and i just started going limp......like WTF? I literally has to force myself to cum in the end.

Afterwards she was laying on the bed going through facebook and whatsapp, she never really tried to make conversation.

Then she asked me if i was finished to which i replied "no" because we still has time left, but she just said ok we finish now and started getting dressed. I just thought to myself "fuck it" the sex was shit anyway so whats the point in going for round 2 to make up the hour. i just got dressed and left.

I think i was there 30 minutes all in all.

I would really not recommend this girl to anyone.

Junky

MrBridger

Really? A shit punt with a Romanian who has zero feedback despite being on AW since November 2014 and whose likes list includes hard sports? I'm amazed.  :lol:

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for reviewing junky. There are some decent Romanian punts to be had- I've reviewed 3, and at some point they all started with 0 feedback and no info on here.

Saying that, I would never now book an hour with an unkown girl, regardless of her nationality- a lesson learned by wasting money on punts like this. Half an hour max, and agree before paying- services, end time, and what happens after you cum.

Offline denneboom

I have had 4 or five punts with Romanians in the last few years like that.

OW, no kissing,no eye contact, hurried to finish etc.

Can't be arsed anymore.

Diehard

I text a girl this morning and asked her nationality. She replied Romanian and that was as far as the conversation went!!

Offline junky

Not all romanians are bad, i have a regular in northampton thats amazing....and guess what...shes romanian!!  :scare:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Shame, I've been eyeing this one up for a while and waiting for her to move to a better area !

I've had 3 good Romanians with zero feedback but would Echo the 30min first tester punt

Offline saf1976

Shame as I also had an eye on her.

Another vote for the 30 minute tester, in fact, I often go for the 15 minute quicky so i can see what it's all about.

I've had some amazing Romanian punts with only a few failures. I could say the same about UK girls as well. If you want to see a list of bad UK girls check the 'Blacklist' at the top of any page here on this site. I think the nature of this work brings a lot of dohshit and diamonds, regardless of nationality.

I'm sure it's the same with Czechs as well, but I think there are some amazing Czech girls who offer best bang for buck in the Midlands and have done so consistently over the last few years.