Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robyn Ryder?  (Read 10078 times)

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? In Manchester this week, don't know where she normally works, hence main board.

No reviews on here. Always fancied her, but not without a bit more info.

Anything you can tell me guys would be much appreciated.

:hi:

tcm

Offline smiths

Anyone had the pleasure? In Manchester this week, don't know where she normally works, hence main board.

tcm

Yes I punted with her at Desire parties in 2008 in London. She was a size 14 then and between 35 and 38 i reckon. I didn't particularly fancy her but she was very pleasant to chat to and had a good friendly attitude. I most certainly wouldn't want to punt with her 121 and I see she is charging £180 for the hour, no way is she worth that in my view.

raylondoner

I had the pleasure of RR many times at LMP and she was great fun. I also did a 1-2-1 in Wimbledon - again, great attitude, service and could not be faulted.

Would recommend but not at £160 ph   :hi:

Offline smiths

I had the pleasure of RR many times at LMP and she was great fun. I also did a 1-2-1 in Wimbledon - again, great attitude, service and could not be faulted.

Would recommend but not at £160 ph   :hi:

£180 an hour Ray.

Offline cueball

I guess you're paying a premium to podge an adult tv celeb. I can see tcm's point but she's not for me.

indexpunt

tcm

I didn't know the acronym of "tcm"was your name! I thought it was an acronym for 'total cunt move'. Haha.

raylondoner

£180 an hour Ray.

Just checking who's paying attention - definitely not at £180 then!  :hi:

KingAlpha

I also encountered RR at parties a few years back and wouldn't go 121

pierrot

She looks a bit of a fatty to me.
But then its all about opinions.

carefree

Fucks sake, just get down to your local Mecca bingo hall any night of the week, there are old bints just like her gagging for it......for nothing.

:vomit:

Offline smiths

She looks a bit of a fatty to me.
But then its all about opinions.

Yes she was an out of shape size 14 in 2008, maybe even a 16, her profile pictures do NOT show a size 10 as she says she is.

Offline howrude

She shouldn't lie about her dress size. A mention of a size 12+ perks me up!

Offline OakTree

She seems to be in the NW a lot as she often comes up on my searches. That's the first time I've seen her prices on her page but I guessed she'd not be on the cheap side. Far better looking girls out there for cheaper.

Jay-Jay

Sounds like a good name for most of the EE B+S mechants...Robbing Rider!?! (I'll get me coat! :blush:)

On the person in question....I'm afraid I couldn't raise a stiffy even if she was paying me !

Jay

Offline threechilliman

Thanks for the replies guys. Whether she's worth £180 isn't really the issue for me. Whilst I like value, there are a few fantasy punts that I'll pay a premium for just to fuck the girl in question. The impression i get is she's a decent if not great punt.

I sent her a message yesterday asking for a little more info, read within the hour, but no reply. She's made my mind up for me. I'll watch a few videos of her tonight and have a wank instead. Keep the fantasy alive.

tcm

Offline gorge

Not my type at all - wouldn't go there even if she was free.
And is she really only 41? - looks more like 51

Offline claretandblue

She is hideous  looking I would require payment of at least £250 an hour plus easy access to a vomit bag to complete a booking with her!

Offline daveev

i looked at her and fred scuttle (benny hill ) comes to mind with those glasses defo not for me

Offline closeshave

I'm obviously on the minority  here.  I would entertain it for a freebie

Offline howrude

Sounds like a good name for most of the EE B+S mechants...Robbing Rider!?! (I'll get me coat! :blush:)

On the person in question....I'm afraid I couldn't raise a stiffy even if she was paying me !

Jay
Each to their own. My dick would be up like a shot if she was stood infront of me nude.

raylondoner

I see there was a complimentary FR on AW yesterday.   :hi:

milfwklover

Fucks sake, just get down to your local Mecca bingo hall any night of the week, there are old bints just like her gagging for it......for nothing.

:vomit:
I really need to start going to bingo then.

Offline smiths

totally different girl??

External Link/Members Only

If you had bothered checking the OPs A/W link which is still working and/or reading some of the replies on this thread you would know this is an entirely different WG.

Offline Jerboa

The OP seriously needs to go to specsavers, and this is from a punter who's seen her, I met her couple of times 10yrs ago at LMP, she didn't look to bad then, and had a lot of banter, like us all she's grown old, but just because she still does a few shifts on the babe channels, doesn't make her worth £180, for the same price you can book a 20 something cute babe model.

Offline threechilliman

The OP seriously needs to go to specsavers, and this is from a punter who's seen her, I met her couple of times 10yrs ago at LMP, she didn't look to bad then, and had a lot of banter, like us all she's grown old, but just because she still does a few shifts on the babe channels, doesn't make her worth £180, for the same price you can book a 20 something cute babe model.

I'll book myself in! I could book myself a 20 something cute babe model, but I get bored with them very easily. I've found, with only a couple of exceptions, that older women are better in bed. They tend to be a bit muckier!

tcm

Offline claretandblue

I guess it's only a niche market that would visit her so in that respect she might attract business at these rates?

I have no interest punting with someone old enough to be my mum, most I would give her is £20 for a blowie in a walk up!