Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Hot Alice_ - Kings Cross  (Read 1804 times)

1 review(s) for _Hot Alice_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline porco-malo

External Link/Members Only

I so want to give Alice a Neutral, because I quite liked her, but I'm afraid it's going to be a Negative.

First, she's not the girl in the photo, not really close either. Advertised age (20) is probably about right, give or take. She has braces on her teeth, and rolls of puppy fat.

Her English is good, she's friendly and can hold a conversation well. If I met her socially I would enjoy a chat, BUT I wouldn't be chatting her up, if you get my drift.

After I'd showered she tried to direct me into a massage, which I declined. She then became very shy with nervous giggling and turning away. She clearly wasn't ready to get intimate. So I didn't force the issue. She gave a pretty good lubey handjob (not really my thing, but it settled her into the action), and a half-decent blow job. Didn't want RO and barely kissed, just lips. Complained when I started on her boobs.

Some of the sex was ok, but mainly it was me doing all the work, and again she complained, several times, telling me that I needed to come soon. Eventually I did, while fucking.

Afterwards there was time for a gentle massage and chat.

On the whole, I liked this girl (as a human being), but not her attitude or skill levels. I think that she is not suited to this job, and I would not return.

James999

First, she's not the girl in the photo,

How can that be possible, the Profile has been Verified by Adultwork  :unknown:

Offline porco-malo

How can that be possible, the Profile has been Verified by Adultwork  :unknown:
The verification states that she's provided ID to prove that she's over 18, NOT that she's the same girl pictured in the profile.

James999

The verification states that she's provided ID to prove that she's over 18, NOT that she's the same girl pictured in the profile.

It's SUPPOSED to be one and the same, just shows how worthless the system is  :thumbsdown:

Offline porco-malo

It's SUPPOSED to be one and the same, just shows how worthless the system is  :thumbsdown:

Agreed

password02

Thanks for the update and TOFTT - Surely if someone complains then the AW profile has to come down and be deleted?  :unknown:

Offline Big Bad R

Surely that picture is photoshopped big time, the head has just been stuck on the body  :unknown:

Offline Herges Adventures

Surely that picture is photoshopped big time, the head has just been stuck on the body  :unknown:

Saw profile b4 but didn't give it a second thought after I saw those photos...

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Saw profile b4 but didn't give it a second thought after I saw those photos...

1st picture had me interested, but the 2nd looks terribly stitched.

Sorry to hear it was a negative OP.