Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexylexi anyone?  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Oggers99

Hi guys,
What a great website. This is my first post here. Has anyone had the pleasure of Lexi's company? I've scoured reviews and can't find any mention.  I'd appreciate your words of wisdom.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thanks
Trev

Offline RedKettle

No immediate loud alarm bells for me.  A few minor points.

Lots of photos but all clothed, as I have said elsewhere she is selling her body for sex so surely an accurate photo of the goods would be a good idea.  Some of the photos suggest she is quite large around thighs and bum whereas others look slim.  An inconsistency that might be cause for concern.

Another inconsistency is the OWO is at discretion yet she claims to do CIM.

Lots of words in the profile that actually say fuck all useful.

Only outcalls which would be issue for me.

AW feedback looks bollocks to me.  Others might know the punters and say it is OK.

Overall no strong feelings either pro or con from me.

Offline RedKettle

Sorry should have also said welcome to UKIP and have fun!  Remember to post a review if you see her.  :hi:

Offline Oggers99

...welcome to UKIP and have fun!  :hi:

Thanks red kettle  (though I hadn't realised I was joining by Farage's bunch by signing up here  :dash:).

Anyone else either seen Lexi or got an opinion? I'm a bit torn to be honest. Comms from her have been okay but I'd welcome more comments from the wise!

Offline RedKettle

oh shit sorry - yes UKP rather than the bunch of idiots led by Farage.

Although you may have already spotted that we do have a London branch of UKIP attached to UKP.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

you may have already spotted that we do have a London branch of UKIP attached to UKP

And a non-London branch too :hi:

Offline j122

AW feedback looks bollocks to me.  Others might know the punters and say it is OK.

Don't know the punters that have left feedback, but TiLite is a username I lookout for on there as he's been with quite a few girls that have been reviewed on here.

Did you give her a whirl Oggers99?

Offline monkeybucket

The only thing that would concern me is this:      Q. Do you Alevels   
A. I do Anal Play and depending on your size and how experienced you are at doing A Levels I will consider it over our time together.

So the answer is NO, just makes me think how much else will be 'well I know I said I enjoy it but I don't feel its right between us'  when she's stashed the cash and you've got your boxers off.

Offline j122

Said in comms no anal, just rimming & butt plug