Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to Recover from a Crap Punt  (Read 2166 times)

indexpunt

From yesterday on my last punt, which I did not enjoy, for some weird reason I feel miserable. Has anyone else had a bad punt and felt really down? I mean, I'm not sure if I really even found the girl on my last punt attractive and in my mind I did waste £70. I took a month break only to be disappointed. I don't think I'll ever use adult world ever again (last punt booked through adult world). I'll just stick to this particular agency I've been using all this time.

Offline closeshave

Go for a well reviewed  girl on here

Stop being so down we've all had crap ones

Offline Blackpool Rock

Crap punts come with the territory just the same as anything else in life such as watching your footy team lose 3-0 when they should have romped it or nor enjoying a big special occasion meal etc.

Chances are that you may have been a bit down anyway and this has just triggered your feelings, my advise is to go and have another punt with a girl you have seen before who gave you a good service and restore your faith in punting 

Offline Daveboygreen50

Sometimes these things happen, we've all done it. You just have to learn from it and try and research your punts better.

Don't trust adultwork feedback!!

What would be great is if you leave a review on here, so that others don't have the same bad experience.

Offline AgedCases

If it gets you down that much (and I admit I'm the same), just stick to a trusted, reliable, well-recommended WG.

Offline con-a-ser

I normally just have another punt to get the last one out of my system

I also normally
If I see a new girl, then see a girl I have seen before who was good to minimize the chance of having two consecutive poor punts

I know spending more money isn't a good answer but it does work
It avoids you stewing over it for a period of time
Also walking multi girl parlours are good as you can just get straight to it rather having to fight on planning & arranging

DeWallenFan

You'll get over it bro  :rose:
Just intensify your research I guess :/
Whenever I have a bad punt I crack open a beer, put on some good choons, turn it up, get naked and spin on my head for hours!
It does you good, believe me!!  :thumbsup:

Cheers!!

willmo1

I do alot of research but still get caught. Usually bullshit fb and reports on another site. Trouble is even on here one guys view can be bias cos he likes the girl so its all suck it and see really.

Depends on what you exxpect from it all.

Offline iPad3

I do alot of research but still get caught. Usually bullshit fb and reports on another site. Trouble is even on here one guys view can be bias cos he likes the girl so its all suck it and see really.

Depends on what you exxpect from it all.

Dude, if your feeling that way book Cindy, Ameera or KDD. If you come away feeling it was shit then I think you need to give serious consideration to packing it in!!

Using the reveiws and this site you really should be getting some good punts.

Offline iPad3

Oops sorry forgot which board I was on my last post only really applies if your in London.

raylondoner

Dont give up, remember those immortal words .........

Pick yourself up
Take a deep breath
Dust yourself off
And start all over again

:dance:

JV547845

Don't punt when in a bad mood but for your next punt just go for a nice cheap but reliable basic booking (half hour for no more than £60 for me) with reasonable expectations.  Or a gold standard girl.  Up to you.

Offline smiths

I normally just have another punt to get the last one out of my system

I also normally
If I see a new girl, then see a girl I have seen before who was good to minimize the chance of having two consecutive poor punts

I know spending more money isn't a good answer but it does work
It avoids you stewing over it for a period of time
Also walking multi girl parlours are good as you can just get straight to it rather having to fight on planning & arranging

Good advice, I wish there were any decent walk-in parlours in London, parties are an alternative option for some of course.

Offline Banquo

There is only one antidote to a bad punt.. and that's a good punt.

Take a little time to figure out why the punt was bad and then try and not repeat the same mistakes. If she was mechanical, book a girl with a reputation for an excellent GFE. If she was vanilla, book a girl with PSE reputation. Research on here helps, but ultimately, it's a numbers game.

willmo1

There is only one antidote to a bad punt.. and that's a good punt.

Take a little time to figure out why the punt was bad and then try and not repeat the same mistakes. If she was mechanical, book a girl with a reputation for an excellent GFE. If she was vanilla, book a girl with PSE reputation. Research on here helps, but ultimately, it's a numbers game.

Totally agree. Win a few lose a few.

willmo1

Dude, if your feeling that way book Cindy, Ameera or KDD. If you come away feeling it was shit then I think you need to give serious consideration to packing it in!!

Using the reveiws and this site you really should be getting some good punts.

Yeh. Have few probs in London but stuck in Norfolk for nxt 4 months.  :(

Dont ask much but bloody dull so far. Not bad girls but pricy and wooden.

MrBridger

If you look at my last review you will find two girls mentioned who are in your area and guaranteed to put a big smile on your face - even if you don't usually go for GFE, it sounds to me like that's what you need right now.

Offline Trevor12

This works for me too.

willmo1

If you look at my last review you will find two girls mentioned who are in your area and guaranteed to put a big smile on your face - even if you don't usually go for GFE, it sounds to me like that's what you need right now.

Thanks MrB. Happen youre right. Started off bad when I came up here and now lost my edge a bit. Spoilt by london and a hol in Thailand where you get proper vfm.

Not as if I want weird stuff. Just a bit of enthusiasm ffs! :)

Offline Daveboygreen50

I will say it again.

LEAVE A REVIEW.

It will not change the fact that you had a crap punt but it may mean others can avoid. That's how this site is meant to work. I have noticed that you have made several posts but never submitted a review.

You have to contribute not just take take take.

Offline Malvolio

I agree - in my view the bad reviews are actually more important than the good ones as it tells us who to avoid.

If you had a bad experience you clearly won't be returning, so there's no reason not to put up a review.

Offline smiths

I agree - in my view the bad reviews are actually more important than the good ones as it tells us who to avoid.

If you had a bad experience you clearly won't be returning, so there's no reason not to put up a review.

Spot on, and what I have posted on here myself. Why not let other punters know which might just cost the WG who fucked you over some business, a no brainer to me.

JV547845

+1
If they can't trace your real name or leave a note on AW against you.

indexpunt

Offline smiths

+1If they can't trace your real name or leave a note on AW against you.

Indeed, but a WG can only trace your real name if you give her too much real personal info about yourself and the A/W tit for tat sums up why its feedback system works against punters as some ARE too scared to be honest and give negative FB in case the WG gives bad back in revenge, what good is that to punters.

Offline Daveboygreen50

I'm a greedy scumbag.

If you are greedy and take but don't contribute why should others on this site help you?

I think you need to grow up.

spkmstr48

Offline The_Don

I'm a greedy scumbag.

People can change, so let me start, with some advise and who knows may be you could help others. Its about sharing, or is it about not being a percipient (in your case)?

From yesterday on my last punt, which I did not enjoy, for some weird reason I feel miserable. Has anyone else had a bad punt and felt really down? I mean, I'm not sure if I really even found the girl on my last punt attractive and in my mind I did waste £70. I took a month break only to be disappointed. I don't think I'll ever use adult world ever again (last punt booked through adult world). I'll just stick to this particular agency I've been using all this time.

Punting has its up's and down's.

Even well reviewed W/G's can leave you with that feeling of "well that was a waste"  External Link/Members Only

Some punters believe, that it should be 100% positive, sorry it not going to happen!

After a bad punt, I would normally punt another W/G (mostly regulars) to get back on my punting feet. I've had days when I've not been able to punt directly after a bad one. I just call it a day and move on (until the next time)

Some times I take a punt (gamble) - to keep it fresh External Link/Members Only

But I like to spend more time researching a W/G to avoid that feeling. The forums, members and reviews have been a great help to to me.

And please if you have the time, do a review?

It hay help you and others when punting in the future (sharing)!

Indeed, reviews are important.

If the service and a punt, is not up to standard (subjective I know) then a review is appropriate. Just like a good service and a punt, can be and has been reviewed.

+1If they can't trace your real name or leave a note on AW against you.

Lies with in lies can work against the punter, keep it simple. I don't use the A/W system for bookings, feed back (for my self), the reviews  can he some use but in most cases the system to open to abuse.

I have 0 feed back on my A/W and it going to stay that way for a long I time. I like to see a profile, research a bit and then, may be I will call a W/G and carry on from there.

This whole system some of these W/G (not all) have of: "you must have feed back to see me" and walls of text on the profile (trying to justify a price) a totally off putting. No Phone number, limited comms (in varying degrees), I move on with my time (and punting money) 

Offline Sonny Crockett

With the last truly bad punt I had, I have to say I was very happy just to have left the lady's place as it was giving me a bad vibe. That helped me get over it a lot quickly.