Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone visited here....  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Expat14

Hi,

Anyone any experience of this lady....

External Link/Members Only

Offline stanleyjohn

Just my type that but I am not sure what she charges and her services are a tad 'limited'.

Online jarrovian

I e-mailed her some time ago. I can't remember the exact pricing but sex was on offer at £90 but very limited to just a straightforward shag no kissing etc. I never took it any further

Offline swingman83

Arranged to meet her a few months ago. Agreed time and she said she would text her address nearer the time of the meet. Came to the time and I hadn't received a text, couldn't get through to her. She text me an hour later saying she was ready, have me her address. She lives in a flat and wants you to meet her outside and walk back to her flat together, I didn't go as I know a few people that live near her.

From what I remember her services are very limited indeed.

Offline stanleyjohn

I have emailed her-still waiting for reply.

Online Jimmy Cagney

Spoke to her once, said she only saw men under 50 as she was worried about anybody older having a heart attack! WTF ... Cut any interest I had dead.

Offline stanleyjohn

She has replied, she is working again and does offer full sex. I am very tempted.

Offline Gothic D

Spoke to her once, said she only saw men under 50 as she was worried about anybody older having a heart attack! WTF ... Cut any interest I had dead.

You have got to be kidding?
So I could have shagged her in my 40s before my heart condition was discovered and it was at it's most dangerous but I can't now,now that it's been discovered and is managed safely with much less risk?

Offline stanleyjohn

She asked my age ( I am in my fifties) and is happy to meet me .

Offline portable

Clearly just BS. If she' uncomfortable seeing older gents, she could just say so instead of making up an excuse.

Offline Gothic D

She has replied, she is working again and does offer full sex. I am very tempted.
I would be very tempted but as I am over her age limit my money will have to go to a woman who isn't a complete idiot.

Offline Gothic D

She asked my age ( I am in my fifties) and is happy to meet me .

I would be interested to hear how you get on.

Online jarrovian

She's got a nerve, she's 52 herself

Chester le Copperpot

TOFTT
Was in the area working so took a chance.If you know Washington,she isn't situated in exactly the best part.
However really nice flat ,very clean.
£90 soon became £50 not sure why but didn't complain.
Cracking figure for her age.Services weren't as limited as I expected and she's certainly not a clock watcher.
All in all got more than I expected,she expects a good time aswell ,ha.

Offline domino999

Heheh
Welcome Copper Pot

Thanks for dropping by to let us know

90 became 50?

By the looks of her. she'd need to pay me!

Online jarrovian

Chester, can you elaborate, what exactly were her services

Chester le Copperpot

FK,OWO,nothing out the ordinary but I had just expected a HJ and a massage.
Her correspondence made her seem a bit cold and clinical .
But she was neither.
A bit harsh but I did get a bit of a shock with her face.
Tbh it was just one to get off the bucket list a WG over fifty.

Offline stanleyjohn

Does she have blonde short spikey hair ?