Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIXENXXX  (Read 997 times)

3 review(s) for VIXENXXX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

rocky101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is in retrospect. I saw Vixen about 5weeks back but did not post a review as were planning on having another session in a stable - some outdoor fun, and I thought I'd post a double review. But that's not happening anytime soon so I thought it might be useful for those looking to see her.

I met her at a Hotel outside Charnock Richard, she was working from there at that time. She seems to be working around the M6 / M62 corridor as her profile seems to show different places around there.

I reached a bit early, sent her a text stating I've reached early and am happy to wait in the car until she is ready for me. She asked me to wait. So got a beer from the hotel bar and waited. She texted me her room number on time - on the dot.

Knocked on the door and, there she was a nice lovely looking, extremely fit lady. She looks nice and her body is really in good shape. She isn't your typical milf. She seemed to be in her early thirties.

We chatted for a bit and then on with the main agenda of the session. She has great skills and we tried everything on her likes list - OWO, rimm on me, anal on her  :D all accompanied with generous helpings of DFK. Real passionate one at that, just what I like. I usually take longer to finish, we went at it for almost 40-45mins with some breather breaks in between coupled with snogging. By the time we were we both were sweating like pigs...and I was abso-fucking-lutely wasted. Chatted for bit as we lay sprawled on the bed looking at ceiling...heaving and panting. Had a quick shower before I hobbled over to my car.

She's gone to my top 3 punts straight and would be looking to indulge in some 'barney' fun with her sometime next month.

Offline cueball

She's already in my hotlist Rocky, she looks good, gives a good service. I'll be sniffing in the near future.

Good review pal

rocky101

She's already in my hotlist Rocky, she looks good, gives a good service. I'll be sniffing in the near future.

Good review pal

she's worth it mate, go for it  :hi:

Randy James

How's her body and face compared to Rebecca

Offline threechilliman

were planning on having another session in a stable - some outdoor fun

Is this an option with her? I wouldn't mind trying that :D

tcm

rocky101

How's her body and face compared to Rebecca

Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder  ;). I would say she isn't as gorgeous as Rebecca but she is a good looking lass. Hope this helps.  :hi:

rocky101

Is this an option with her? I wouldn't mind trying that :D

tcm

Well, not a readily available one. I wanted to do that....but the place we want to use is not available for a few weeks. Will let you know how it goes.