Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got info  (Read 2048 times)

Offline wylo_2

Just seen this one on aw pop up few days ago seems to have positive feedback but I'm still not convinced anyone got anymore info on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

David Larry

I'd buck that for a dollar, hope to hear some decent feedback on her.

Online ProfessorYaffle

ShyAndrew2001 gave her AW feedback recently so hopefully he can chime in.

Offline WillyW

Any news Andrew, tempted to make a booking

Offline Shyandrew2001

Sorry just saw this guys. Yea she's a nice lass, lovely arse, nice tits and a lovely right pussy. Well worth a visit. Only OW though if that affects your decision.

Offline AgedCases

Sorry just saw this guys. Yea she's a nice lass, lovely arse, nice tits and a lovely right pussy. Well worth a visit. Only OW though if that affects your decision.

I emailed her a week ago and got a reply yesterday. She's willing to see me but without a phone number, it's gonna be tricky.

Online rthunderbird

Yeah phone numbers can be crucial, but a few more photos and I might be convinced.

Offline AgedCases

She never read my last message despite logging on yesterday but saw someone else.

So that's a no-go then?

Offline the bloody butterfly

exchanged a few emails yesterday but get the feeling just being strung along. Doesn't seem to have any intention of a meet.

Offline Shyandrew2001

To be honest, she's not worth £130. Saw her again a week or 2 back and although the sex was good, she's really attractive and has a nice tight pussy. She wouldn't let me finger her, asked her if she would use toys instead and told me that's extra and its on her profile, which it isn't. And told me I only had 5 mins left when I'd only been there 40 minutes out of a 1 hour booking.
Another thing is she doesn't really do kissing, a couple of pecks and that was it, didn't seem keen on me giving her oral and didn't particularly seem interested in her giving me oral either.

So like I said not worth the £130

Offline AgedCases

To be honest, she's not worth £130. Saw her again a week or 2 back and although the sex was good, she's really attractive and has a nice tight pussy. She wouldn't let me finger her, asked her if she would use toys instead and told me that's extra and its on her profile, which it isn't. And told me I only had 5 mins left when I'd only been there 40 minutes out of a 1 hour booking.
Another thing is she doesn't really do kissing, a couple of pecks and that was it, didn't seem keen on me giving her oral and didn't particularly seem interested in her giving me oral either.

So like I said not worth the £130

Thank you, sir. *puts money back into wallet*  :hi:

Offline the bloody butterfly

I suppose you pay a premium for a girl her age and being tight.