Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara and Vicki touring Bristol  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A couple of hot Polish prossie mates touring Bristol.   :thumbsup:

I'm pretty certain Lara used to be Naughty Petra and she was a good punt.    :thumbsup:

Hope they are around next week as they are both on my HL and payday is soon! rose: :rose:  :dance:

Tony Montana

Good value 2girl at £160 an hour :)

Offline Roth

Good value 2girl at £160 an hour :)

Cheers Lex.  :drinks:  I failed to spot that.  :wacko:

That's a fucking bargain for Bristol.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 
Might just have to give it a go maybe!  :rose: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

Looks like Vicki is the dominant half of this duo. Therefore,  Lara is the one going on my HL.

No more temptations though, saving for LK and will not be diverted.

Offline Roth

Looks like Vicki is the dominant half of this duo. Therefore,  Lara is the one going on my HL.

No more temptations though, saving for LK and will not be diverted.

Both on my Urgent To Do HL .   :lol: :lol:

Both look fit and I want to see if I'm right about Lara.  :rose: :D

spkmstr48

Both on my Urgent To Do HL .   :lol: :lol:

Both look fit and I want to see if I'm right about Lara.  :rose: :D

Carry on then, that man.

Ombadsman

Is Lara the girl formerly known as Naughty Petra?

One photo shows that huge ugly tattoo on her thigh....

Offline BOBBY2015

It  def  the same two girls I was there first client on there return visit to the UK  they were both awesome and did everything on there profiles eagerly !  one of the best duos I've ever seen lovely girls !!!

Offline Aramis

Thanks Bobby
This duo is the very one for me.
After Soph that is. :drinks:
First things first.
Got to do the Brazilian duo in Taunton too. :wackogirl: :kissgirl:
Fuck me. First year of punting and the vanilla wishlist is almost done.
Gonna start reading everyone's bucketlist again for ideas for summer 2015
long live UKP!

Offline Roth

Carry on then, that man.

My little flutter yesterday came in with a win so my punting fund is topped up  :yahoo: and managed a short notice meet with Lara in the end!  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Is Lara the girl formerly known as Naughty Petra?

One photo shows that huge ugly tattoo on her thigh....

Yes she is.  I like the tat.  :thumbsup: Each to their own.  :unknown:

Offline Roth

These 2 prossies are back in Bristol.   :thumbsup: :D

Almost tempted to try the duo option this time round.  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline PaintBrush

As always Roth, will be most interested to read the review.

Offline shining1

I saw Lara in Cheltenham around 10 days ago - I'd give her neutral rather than positive. Pretty, on the chubby side, good English. She did everything on her list that I asked but it was all rather dutiful and mechanical, I wouldn't go back. Maybe she's another Marmite WG, maybe we just never clicked.

spkmstr48

I saw Lara in Cheltenham around 10 days ago - I'd give her neutral rather than positive. Pretty, on the chubby side, good English. She did everything on her list that I asked but it was all rather dutiful and mechanical, I wouldn't go back. Maybe she's another Marmite WG, maybe we just never clicked.

There's only one Marmite Girl :)

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

I had a good and energetic time with her so maybe it is just a click thing?  :unknown:

I wouldn't say she's chubby but she's carrying a bit of excess. She still fit though IMHO.  :thumbsup:  She took some time out from prossie-ing which I guess is where she put the extra on?  Now she's back in the sack hopefully she will loose it!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

DVarse