Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xbrittanyx - surrey quays  (Read 4254 times)

3 review(s) for xBRITTANYx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

I saw this fine woman last week for an hour. Old cliche but more attractive than her photos. Beautiful skin, though a few tattoos if that puts you off. Enthusiastic shagger, and owo/CIM no problem. You would need to check with her about dfk if that is important to you.

Would have seen her again this week but she had the decorators in.

This is a short review because on my phone, meant to be working and I wasn't going to write a review of her until after my second visit to ensure standards were maintained, but seems she is about to increase her prices so i thought I would do the decent thing.

I am hoping to see her again next week.

Offline sticko

Thanks FP - she looks good.  Any sign of anal?  Her profile is a bit confusing.

S

fredpunter

Her profile suggests anal may be on offer if you are small ... goes without saying she didn't offer it to me  :P

I would assume its not offered .... though she didn't object to a finger and I'm hoping we may play with some toys next time .... who knows where it may lead but I'm not expecting anything.

I forgot to mention in my op that her rates for longer bookings look reasonable.

Offline sticko

Dick like a cocktail sausage so I'll be fine!

You're right, 3 hours for £240 is excellent value.  Think i'll try the hour first though.

S

fredpunter

Dick like a cocktail sausage so I'll be fine!

You're right, 3 hours for £240 is excellent value.  Think i'll try the hour first though.

S

We should be careful about saying "excellent value" lest we encourage further increases.

Offline sticko

you're right. <slaps wrist>.

fredpunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54259.msg704827#msg704827

Something else I forgot that you may want to watch out for if you visit .... I got my full hour so maybe I'm just being overly suspicious. (i hope the link goes to the correct message).

fredpunter

saw her for second time today. Went for the three hour option. I'm still buzzing but she allayed all my reservations and almost wore my cock away.

After I'd been in her flat for 2 minutes I removed her nipple from my mouth and said "I better have a shower".   

After I'd been in her flat for 5 mins I took my fingers out of her pussy and bleated "I better have a shower".

After I'd been in her flat 10 mins and my bell end was tickling her tonsils I said "probably a bit late to worry about having a shower now".

I hasten to add I was reasonably clean to begin with.

After 50 mins via numerous positions and much gyrating I finally came in her bum (appears anal is available if she is turned on .... don't ask me what turns a woman on .... I do much the same with all women and some get very wet and others stay as dry as the gobi desert so I guess it's random ... but I digress).   

after a rest of about 40 mins round two consisted on playing with her toys (she likes them) and getting as close to fisting as I ever have (4 fingers and 2 or 3 knuckles), deep throat and face fucking (though not too violently - whether she would be up for more forceful oral I don't know - not really my thing) before I came over her face and boobs - again not usually my thing but they were in the way and she seemed happy enough to allow it.

started round three but never with any great optimism on my part. She sucked like a trooper but I had to ask her to stop and say "it's not going to happen". After a couple of minutes she started wanking me and the old chap got hard so she rubbered me up and climbed on board, but eventually my caber gave up and reverted to its normal maggot like state (take that king tarzan) and we had to admit defeat.

She seems to genuinely enjoy sex - to the point where I was pumping her with multiple fingers and fancied a  rest cos my arm was starting to ache but felt I'd be disappointing her if I did so. So I just swapped hands. 

I expect I will see her again quite soon.       

Hornydevil247

Hi Buddha  :hi:

Nice review. Is she far from a tube station or DLR.

Shrekkie  :hi:

fredpunter

According to Google maps, if my memory serves from when I was planning, she is 11 minutes walk from Canada water or 7 minutes walk from surrey quays

fredpunter

And I keep forgetting to mention that she is a smoker so if thats a deal breaker for you then probably you should avoid.

Offline loopy

Her profile is down. Do you have a contact for her

fredpunter

Her profile is down. Do you have a contact for her

if there's one thing that pisses me off more than people saying "glasto" its bad manners. No doubt you will think me a silly old cunt but would it kill you to say "please"?

Also did you read the link in the previous post?

Anyway I'm in a good mood so I will answer your question - no I don't have a contact number for her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

:hi: FP.

Sorry to hear she has been messing you around.

As I noted in my own review, the sex was exciting, but her customer focus was very random.

I have not been tempted since. Other fish and all that, albeit not many black ones at her price and with the promise of good sex, so can understand your dilemma.

Offline loopy

if there's one thing that pisses me off more than people saying "glasto" its bad manners. No doubt you will think me a silly old cunt but would it kill you to say "please"?

Also did you read the link in the previous post?

Anyway I'm in a good mood so I will answer your question - no I don't have a contact number for her.

Apologies old chum, you're right to call it out. 

fredpunter

:hi: FP.

Sorry to hear she has been messing you around.

As I noted in my own review, the sex was exciting, but her customer focus was very random.

I have not been tempted since. Other fish and all that, albeit not many black ones at her price and with the promise of good sex, so can understand your dilemma.

Cheers, I resolved the dilemma by deciding not to see her again, as this is meant to be fun and being messed about is not fun.

fredpunter

Apologies old chum, you're right to call it out.

No problem  :drinks: