Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: youngfun&ready90 - Wellingborough  (Read 1526 times)

2 review(s) for youngfun&ready90 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having had last years meeting cancelled I was desperate to get another organised as soon as I had another meeting in Northamptonshire
Well itsa has happened...my god, I am soooooo glad I got to meet with Nicola

Nicola's communication throughout was excellent, confirmation of the meeting on the day, good directions offer to start early if I could (which I did)
I buzzed her apartment  (which is in a very safe area, I believe the apartment is rented out to her on a day by day basis, parking is on the street and again seems very safe.) She opened the door in a towel and underwear, she looked amazing , I was not disappointed, she is indeed a Pretty Girl.... (not Stunning) I am going to get a slap for that when I see her again.  You will not be disappointed I promise.  I was offered a drink and a shower, I decided to refuse the drink, but I got Nicola to wash my cock for me as I had showered in the morning but had been sat in a meeting all morning. I think she enjoyed this.

Nicola kissed me passionately with plenty of tongue action, then she kissed me again, and again, and again.... We started with her on her knees giving me a deep throated blow job, her tongue darted around my cock as she went deeper on me.  I had to stop her as I was not up for a two pop and wanted to enjoy her complete body. 
I asked her if she would Rim me and she proceeded to deeply rim my clean ass, using her tongue with great effect.  :wacko: We then ended up on the bed and I removed her underwear and started ro on her, easing 2 fingers into her delicious pussy and 1 finger into her tight ass, licking on her clit and fingering her for 10 mins or so before asking her to sit on my face. we carried on with a delightful 69 for a few mins before I decided to try out a bit of a PSE experience. Sitting her on the bed I face fucked her deep and hard which she took with no issues at all.  Time for a fuck....condom on and into a doggy position I fucked her hard and eased a finger in her ass ... All good but time to cum, condom off back to the 69 with a deep throated blow job to completion, Nicola showed me my deposit and teased me a little before swallowing the lot with a big smile.. She kissed me passionately luckily she had indeed swallow the lot... :)  She had asked me if I wanted to share my cum before she finished me... I politely declined.
We lay on the bed and got to know each other a little, I took the mick a little out of her accent but like the sex she took it like a gud un
I am sure she won't mind me saying, but she is a student and for all you older men who want a genuine student type of girl who has a very natural fit toned body and is hot, hot  hot... go for it she is worth it
I am sure I have missed out loads of stuff, but it is still a bit of a blur
And she again knocked 10 years of my age so she has got to be a gud un :D

That it all done... Can't wait for me next meeting in Northampton, which might come sooner rather than later
And all the concreting is now done as well and the missus is still alive and well (CT)
Cheers
Raddy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 01:47:39 pm by Timmy2 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
And all the concreting is now done as well and the missus is still alive and well (CT)
Cheers
Raddy

Great report. Pity can't see her, oh well her loss.

You were blessed with decent weather so hopefully the concrete should be dry by now. You weren't disposing off your punting evidence??  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Great report. Pity can't see her, oh well her loss.

You were blessed with decent weather so hopefully the concrete should be dry by now. You weren't disposing off your punting evidence??  :D

At one time, she stated that she would not see any asians. I noticed that she has now amended it to "WILL NOT SEE BLACK GENTLEMAN".

Offline Big Bad R

Glad you had a good time, fucked me around, report to follow.....