Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bradford Sexy Sky Eyea  (Read 1037 times)

Offline kiltedviking

Just spotted this come up in my search, new today I think.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics k like glamour model, which is what she says in her profile. Appears to be central Bradford which is spot on for me. I'm currently building a shortlist so as soon as my personal circumstances align themselves I'll be able to start taking advantage (and reviewing of course).

As well as ShellieC and Lexi Ryder I've added this new girl to the list, doesn't seem anything that would put me off from reading the profile.

I've not checked any reverse image searches etc as I'm on my mobile and at work.

Anyone else got a view or suspicion from what you read?

Cheers,

KV

Offline kiltedviking

That title should of course have been "Eyes" not "Eyea". One handed typing eh?

bod666

One of those reviews you'll see under your initial post was me. I saw her when she was working in the West Midlands back in 2013! From what I recall she was friendly and quite attractive but everything was an extra. Fake tits and lots of tattoos. She's got to be mid 30s now if that makes any difference.

I think everything was on offer if you were willing to stump up the cash for it.

Fairly sure she said she was from Sheffield so she's a vaguely local lass too...

Offline kiltedviking

Good insight Bod, not worried about tattoos too much, but will of course review when I arrange something to give an updated feedback.

Offline demonic

She is from Sheffield ... She used to work at Victoria House in Lutterworth. I saw her there last year. Again .. true re the tattoos ... lots of them however they are fine for me ...

I would see her again if the opportunity presented itself ...

D :thumbsup:

Offline kiltedviking

Thanks Demonic, I do really like the look of her and her profile so she's been added to the hot list.  I have an ever growing list in Leeds and Bradford and I'm desperately waiting for some personal circumstances to finalise to I can stat taking advantage and providing some reviews.

Cheers,

KV