Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sweet Angie@ (Walthamstow - E17) (formerly Luxury Tiffany)  (Read 2159 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Veronica 4u (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm reviewing once more.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44082.0 (that is my old review)

Comms: fairly ok, spoke with maid who had a decent enough grasp of English. sent me a text with postcode etc. (7/10)

Location: Near the Sainsbury's supermarket in Market in W'stow for those that know the area. This is the only reason I had to go with neutral. walk through the market and you'll eventually come to Sainsbury's on your left - the flat is in this area. However - as you enter, it's so seedy/dodgy I almost walked. The only reason I stayed is because I had seen her before and knew she is a good punt. I was glad that I literally had a disposable phone and the money for the punt with some loose change & a car (key which is easily hidden). I was literally shitting myself, expecting to get jumped/mugged as I took every step. still cannot believe i stayed. The saving grace is the flat is quite big - though it needs to be, i saw at least 3 girls waltzing round in bathrobes. (2/10)

The meet: Angie / Tiff is a champ. OWO / Facial / CiM all in - sex protected. £50 - 30mins. She is a fuller lady but is a proper trooper. Sex in multiple positions including quite aggressive/fast/hard from me. Then she says stuff with that sexy EE/Irish twang accent. (8.5/10 - she loses 1.5 for her standard face).

The pre/post punt bit: I was walking to the bog to have a piss pre punt and saw another punter waiting to go in with a WG. Post punt, as I was about to have my post punt piss (about 32-35 mins later) - same punter just walking out of the room - poor bastard. (1/10)

PROS:
Good girl
decent body
CiM/Facials/OWO
£50 30mins
fucks like a rabbit
still has that sexy EE/Irish accent.

CONS:
shit location
seeing the other punter

Would I return? I don't know. that location is pretty dodgy, It would need to be daylight, as opposed to dusk/sunset as it was when I got there.

Online The_Don

However - as you enter, it's so seedy/dodgy I almost walked. The only reason I stayed is because I had seen her before and knew she is a good punt. I was glad that I literally had a disposable phone and the money for the punt with some loose change & a car (key which is easily hidden). I was literally shitting myself, expecting to get jumped/mugged as I took every step. still cannot believe i stayed. The saving grace is the flat is quite big - though it needs to be, i saw at least 3 girls waltzing round in bathrobes. (2/10)

Would I return? I don't know. that location is pretty dodgy, It would need to be daylight, as opposed to dusk/sunset as it was when I got there.

I was there last week punting Tiffany and I visited at night. 4 W/G are at this location (2 I've punted, 1 I've meet at another location, only Sunny was new to me)

Yes the entrance is bad, I know what you mean, but I've punted in worse places!

The meet: Angie / Tiff is a champ. OWO / Facial / CiM all in - sex protected. £50 - 30mins. She is a fuller lady but is a proper trooper. Sex in multiple positions including quite aggressive/fast/hard from me. Then she says stuff with that sexy EE/Irish twang accent. (8.5/10 - she loses 1.5 for her standard face).

Good girl
fucks like a rabbit
still has that sexy EE/Irish accent.

I normally book for an 1 hour and her service was as good, as it has been in the past and @ £70 P/H  :thumbsup:

The pre/post punt bit: I was walking to the bog to have a piss pre punt

That toilet was just weird (shape and colour wise) IMO

seeing the other punter

I didn't see another punter but I heard one enter the flat (about half way thought my booking).

And I could here them going at as I left  :D 

I know this area well and day time lots of people are about, when the market up and running. Not sure which is better day or night.

But most people pass by and don't know that 4 W/G are working from the flat  ;)   

Offline Zeusthedoc

Nothing personal about the WG.

She's a great punt - genuinely....That flat seriously had me considering walking....glad I stuck around though.

Excellent VFM. great girl, iffy location.

Offline punk

To sum up... positive for the Angie.

The place is not too bad,just stinks of piss at the entrance to the building, but the flat is clean.

Offline Zeusthedoc

To sum up... positive for the Angie.

The place is not too bad,just stinks of piss at the entrance to the building, but the flat is clean.

pretty much.

I was inclined to give her a positive, but thinking about it a bit more objectively, I guess some people would have thought the pissy building and the fact that I bumped into another punter, twice, would have been too much for them.

As I said, Angie is a champion fuck, hence a neutral! I would return, i guess I would be a bit more comfortable the next time given i kinda know what to expect etc...

Offline cim_lover

Anyone seen her lately.  Feel like seeing her today but a bit worried about seeing other punters.  Also her tits are they firm or drop south?  One of her pics is wow,  those eyes just say come fuck me. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

Anyone seen her lately.  Feel like seeing her today but a bit worried about seeing other punters.  Also her tits are they firm or drop south?  One of her pics is wow,  those eyes just say come fuck me.

I think it was a one-off....
Try it out, and if you do see other punts (unlikely),
so what....she is a dynamite fuck!

Offline cim_lover

Thanks.  She looks great especially those eyes.  Yh i shouldn't care to much about other punters but just makes me uneasy.  I think il see her later today.  Hopefully do a report if I do. Thanks again

password02

Thanks.  She looks great especially those eyes.  Yh i shouldn't care to much about other punters but just makes me uneasy.  I think il see her later today.  Hopefully do a report if I do. Thanks again

YES please do and break your review duck!!!

Offline cim_lover

Password I shall do.  I always want to but after a punt I say to myself that's it now I'm finished with all this.  Then a week later I'm back on it looking to see someone else I totally forget to do a review.  I know its a selfish but hopefully break that duck.