Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic massage Dubai  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Clipit

Hi all. Looking for a discrete address for an erotic massage in dubai with a Russian or EE lady. Should be slim or petite and I was wondering if anyone had experience or knew of any ladies.

Offline Steve2

There are several "gentlemens spas" around the city. 2 near to mall of the emirates. I didn't get to try them but they looked promising

Offline Clipit

Thanks Steve. I can't believe that no one here on the forum has more experience in dubai! I'm new to this sport and a little unsure on how to approach the situations at times.would be really great if there is any experience that is a sure thing in dubai, or Qatar. Here at the moment and bee trying all week to get an appointment through websites, but no one replies to messages. Any tips there also,appreciated.

james1979

Have a look round at the spas in bur dubai.

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks Steve. I can't believe that no one here on the forum has more experience in dubai! I'm new to this sport and a little unsure on how to approach the situations at times.would be really great if there is any experience that is a sure thing in dubai, or Qatar. Here at the moment and bee trying all week to get an appointment through websites, but no one replies to messages. Any tips there also,appreciated.

Has been discussed in numerous posts in the past. Search under "Dubai" on main UKP page.

Alternatively, try ISG where the dedicated Forum for Dubai is quite lively.

Offline Clipit

Sorry..... ISG???  I am new, is there a link for this please?

Offline GalaxyMan

internationalsexguide.info/forum/

hth

GM