Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booked girl to go on short break  (Read 9035 times)

Offline jar001

To the OP - Can you run through some of the good and bad points and if you were to do again what would you do different?

In all honesty if I probably wouldn't do it again. Maybe I  had high expectations. As others have posted your better off having 1 - 2 hrs bookings with girls,  at least you know what you're getting. Paying for companionship on holiday too expensive.

Offline jar001

Good to hear you had a good time mate.

I heard you said it was like taking a friend.. you didn't book SummerSexy did ya?

No the girl I booked I have done a review on. I was expecting her to take the initiative.

Offline Daffodil

Have you posted about fucking a hot twenty something in the airport, on a plane and then the beach with people watching and wanking?  If so, please introduce me to your "friends"!  :thumbsup:

Us mere mortals will pay a prossie for the experience instead :hi:

Why on earth would you even punt with friends like that? Really sad in my view.

Have you posted about fucking a hot twenty something in the airport, on a plane and then the beach with people watching and wanking?  If so, please introduce me to your "friends"!  :thumbsup:

I seem to have hit a nerve.

And are you seriously bragging about what you did with a prostitute?

You can pay to take prostitutes on holiday. That's cool  :rolleyes:

But I'll travel when I'm on holiday. With friends who don't need money to go away with me.

If I want sex I'll a) fuck the person I'm travelling with, b) pull a civvie, c) pay a local whore. If those options are not available I'll have a wank.

But then I'm also not the kinda guy who needs to pay other men to fuck a prostitute. Each to their own  :hi:

Sylvester

But I'll travel when I'm on holiday. With friends who don't need money to go away with me.

If I want sex I'll a) fuck the person I'm travelling with, b) pull a civvie, c) pay a local whore. If those options are not available I'll have a wank.

But then I'm also not the kinda guy who needs to pay other men to fuck a prostitute. Each to their own  :hi:

This is absurd frankly.  If I was single and could afford it and wanted to take a smoking hot girl with me on holiday, I would.  And so would you.  All this 'I'd rather have a wank' bollocks is just petty jealousy.

There is no right or wrong way to punt.  You do it your way, he'll do it in his way.  It's just a matter of resources.

And resorting to abusing people over their entirely legitimate reviews and preferences is not particularly edifying either.

Online hendrix

Oh dear :D I seem to have hit a nerve!  :D

I'm sorry that my choices bother you so much. Perhaps you could post up some examples of your obviously incredible pulling skills so we could learn from a master?

Here's the requirement: I want to fuck a fit twenty something in the airport, on the plane and on the beach in front of people. That's not bragging (unless you're jealous?) it's what I expect from a holiday punt. You can watch and wank if you like :hi:

Take it away casanova! 

Offline BadT

Id speculate that the only reason you've hit a nerve is because you seem intent on dictating how another member should spend his money. Lets turn the tables- are you going to accept someone else preaching and telling you how you spend your hard earned is wrong? Didn't think so...

This is absurd frankly.  If I was single and could afford it and wanted to take a smoking hot girl with me on holiday, I would.  And so would you.  All this 'I'd rather have a wank' bollocks is just petty jealousy.

There is no right or wrong way to punt.  You do it your way, he'll do it in his way.  It's just a matter of resources.

And resorting to abusing people over their entirely legitimate reviews and preferences is not particularly edifying either.

Indeed.

Offline Daffodil

Id speculate that the only reason you've hit a nerve is because you seem intent on dictating how another member should spend his money. Lets turn the tables- are you going to accept someone else preaching and telling you how you spend your hard earned is wrong? Didn't think so...

Indeed.

I'm not dictating. I'm expressing my opinion. I'm sorry it's hit Hendrix's nerve, but hey ho. He must feel insecure about it  :unknown:

I think it's daft to take a prossie on holiday. You can disagree, no problem. I also think it's daft to do an overnight and pay a prossie to sleep.

At the end of the day this is a forum for paid sex. We don't have to all slap each other on the back and blow smoke up each other's arse  :hi:

carlisle78

There's the truth.

The really sad, fluffy fuckers here aren't the ones who write long reviews or do what they want. It's those who think there way of punting is the only way. Really, they should invest in a fleshlight instead of wasting money on prossies. They won't even have to say "Hello" to the fleshlight which should suit them  :thumbsup:

:drinks:

Online hendrix

I'm not dictating. I'm expressing my opinion. I'm sorry it's hit Hendrix's nerve, but hey ho. He must feel insecure about it  :unknown:

I think it's daft to take a prossie on holiday. You can disagree, no problem. I also think it's daft to do an overnight and pay a prossie to sleep.

At the end of the day this is a forum for paid sex. We don't have to all slap each other on the back and blow smoke up each other's arse  :hi:

And I'm expressing my opinion too :hi: if your objection to an overnight is "paying a prossie to sleep" your lack of imagination about what to do with a willing prossie is laughable imo.

Offline nike

I've done both, I'm currently travelling in Morocco and been punting with a few local Wgs. On Previous trips , if I find a particularly good one, I've invited the girl to travel with me and it has worked out really well. As I do quite a lot of overnights anyway, it's not any more expensive, apart from the food and travel costs, which are pretty cheap out here anyway.
I've posted a few reviews in the Marrakesh thread.

midspunt69

+1

midspunt69

There's the truth.

The really sad, fluffy fuckers here aren't the ones who write long reviews or do what they want. It's those who think there way of punting is the only way. Really, they should invest in a fleshlight instead of wasting money on prossies. They won't even have to say "Hello" to the fleshlight which should suit them  :thumbsup:
+1 again  :sarcastic:

midspunt69

Why are you so bothered about what people do with their own money and time.
It doesn't affect you.  :dash:

Each to their own annd leave it at that !

password02

Each to their own and leave it at that !

+1 totally agree - Each member here can spend their hard earned money as they like - If they want to take a girl from AW on holiday then that is his choice - All I would say to the guy is please post a review.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I can't  :rose: see why anyone feels they have the right to criticise a fellow punter on how they spend their hard earned cash!

I am considering 'abducting' Lindsey and taking her to a secret hideaway for a weekend!

Hope she is reading!

Offline HappyandLucky

I can't  :rose: see why anyone feels they have the right to criticise a fellow punter on how they spend their hard earned cash!

I am considering 'abducting' Lindsey and taking her to a secret hideaway for a weekend!

Hope she is reading!
Have you considered how much you will charge her Bigus, especially if you have to hire a van  :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

My prices are for companionship only. Anything that may happen between consenting adults ......

:wackogirl:

I am due a birthday soon! Need a great!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:05:12 pm by Bigus Dickus »

spkmstr48

Hope she is reading!

Good plan!!!  :diablo:

spkmstr48

Have you considered how much you will charge her Bigus, especially if you have to hire a van  :lol:

Does that mean I'm making a mistake giving my time away for free?

In all seriousness (can't be me) I have plans for LK that involve being out in the big wide world. I'll happily pay for the time though as I expect her holes to be available at a moments notice, so it's only fair.

Offline Daffodil

And I'm expressing my opinion too :hi: if your objection to an overnight is "paying a prossie to sleep" your lack of imagination about what to do with a willing prossie is laughable imo.

I have zero problem with you expressing your opinion, but I'm free to disagree  :hi:

I punt for variety. I punt for sex. I do not punt for a social time. There are other ways of doing it that I think are sensible but not for me, having regulars for example. Others that I think are daft. And some others that I think are very daft.

You, and the others getting all hett up about criticism, could have yourselves a wonderful sanitised forum where everybody says how amazing each other are, but it's not for me and, thankfully, it isn't this forum.

Try not to get your knickers in a twist over a little criticism in future  :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

I could be Bill Gates and I wouldn't take a prostitute on holiday. I see it as I have social time and I have sex time. I spend social time with people I like and people whose company I enjoy and who feel the same in return.

I see prostitutes for sex.

If I find myself getting on with a prostitute then I may be inclined to spend social time with her, but I certainly wouldn't pay for it.

In a similar vein, no matter how rich I am, I would never pay to take a prostitute to dinner. I'd either take a friend and then go fuck a prossie or I'd eat alone and then go fuck a prossie  :hi:

It's also a little ironic that you claim there is no right or wrong way to punt, and each to their own and all that, before stating that I would definitely do it x way if I had the resources and I'm only critical because I'm jealous  :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

On the subject of resources, let's be clear: resources are not some sort of absolute limiting factor to punting.

To state a punter doesn't punt in a certain way because he mustn't have the resources is stupid. There are many reasons why a punter may not punt in a given way, through personal taste to social circumstance.

Those punters who are married, for example, couldn't take a prostitute away on holiday.

And let me also be clear: if I were single and had infinite resources I still would not pay to take a prostitute away on holiday  :music:

Type_O_Negative

I have zero problem with you expressing your opinion, but I'm free to disagree  :hi:

I punt for variety. I punt for sex. I do not punt for a social time. There are other ways of doing it that I think are sensible but not for me, having regulars for example. Others that I think are daft. And some others that I think are very daft.

You, and the others getting all hett up about criticism, could have yourselves a wonderful sanitised forum where everybody says how amazing each other are, but it's not for me and, thankfully, it isn't this forum.

Try not to get your knickers in a twist over a little criticism in future  :thumbsup:

+1  :hi:

I'm sorry but men who pay prossies for a social time must be total losers.

Offline nike

Ok, how about this scenario.

I'm on holiday at the moment with a friend, in Morocco. I've been seeing this one WG for regular afternoon sessions and picking up a different girls for overnight stays . Total cost is around 1600 dirhams to 2300 dirhams per day, about £110 to £160.

The afternoon girl works in a hotel reception in the evenings. I've just managed to agree with the girl to travel with me for four days to agadir, with me and my friend, she has managed to get time off. Total I will be paying the girl is 5000 dirhams, about £350, plus food of course. Food is very inexpensive here.The accommodation is not a factor as we intend to book a two bedroom apartment.

This girl ticks all the boxes for me, I will have her at my beck and call for the duration and if my friend brings someone back who I think is good, who knows, maybe a foursome will be on the cards. We have done a Fmm threesome before, with strictly no sexual contact between the mails. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:31:08 pm by nike »

Offline nike

sorry make that the males. Just read my post but it is too late to correct the mistake.

Online hendrix

Well, your definition of social time might be "eat and talk" which is your own fluffy problem.

It's really weird, but fucking a hot twenty something in the wine cellar of a restaurant while being watched by the management didn't really feel like being a total loser I have to say :hi:

The real losers are those who don't have the balls to do what they want to do with who they want to do it with :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Well, your definition of social time might be "eat and talk" which is your own fluffy problem.

It's really weird, but fucking a hot twenty something in the wine cellar of a restaurant while being watched by the management didn't really feel like being a total loser I have to say :hi:

The real losers are those who don't have the balls to do what they want to do with who they want to do it with :hi:

Well maybe i'm too young and not so desperate to pay for social time with prossies.  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

That's not social time then, is it  :rolleyes:

And it certainly makes you sound like a total loser, coming on a paid sex forum where, guess what, we all pay for sex, and bragging about your paid-for sexual experiences with prostitutes to try and make a point about taking prostitutes away on holiday  :sarcastic:

Your final point is pretty straw man. Unless you actually think those of us claiming that taking a prostitute on holiday is not a good idea all secretly really want to do it. In which case you're sounding like a total loser who is also a bit stupid  :music:

Online hendrix

Well maybe i'm too young and not so desperate to pay for social time with prossies.  :hi:

Young....... But paying for sex with prossies??!

I'm not judging, I do the same. But I wouldn't call it desperate given your position :D

Type_O_Negative

Young....... But paying for sex with prossies??!

I'm not judging, I do the same. But I wouldn't call it desperate given your position :D

Yes, i'm paying for SEX - because i can have SEX (only) with girls who are often out of my range in real life.  :hi:

But paying for social life with prossies?  :wacko:
NEVER!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:21:44 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Online hendrix

Yes, i'm paying for SEX - because i can have SEX (only) with girls who are often out of my range in real life.  :hi:

But paying for social life with prossies?  :wacko:
NEVER!

Do you say "Hello" on your punts,?... just curious... Because that's pretty social if so. Or is it all in complete silence? Which is cool if that's your thing but wouldn't work for me.

Type_O_Negative

Do you say "Hello" on your punts,?... just curious... Because that's pretty social if so. Or is it all in complete silence? Which is cool if that's your thing but wouldn't work for me.

Of course i say "Hello" and more. I'm always friendly. Chit-chat and then main thing. It's a natural part of my (our) punts. Yes they are social but i pay for sex. Not for holiday/dinner/supper/clubbing or going with prossie to cinema  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

From the fact you pay to take prostitutes on holiday, I'm not surprised to hear that you consider saying hello to somebody to constitute a social life  :sarcastic:

Online hendrix

From the fact you pay to take prostitutes on holiday, I'm not surprised to hear that you consider saying hello to somebody to constitute a social life  :sarcastic:

You've never been on the tube have you? :sarcastic:

It is funny that the people who criticise others choices get their knickers in such a twist when you question theirs back.

So just because I disagree with you,  you felt that  you had to mention my paid BBC punt a couple of years after the event! .... Seriously pathetic and unworthy of a real punter.  I can't remember reading any of your reviews,  but I'm glad that mine have provided wank fodder for your "holidays"

:hi:

Online hendrix

Of course i say "Hello" and more. I'm always friendly. Chit-chat and then main thing. It's a natural part of my (our) punts. Yes they are social but i pay for sex. Not for holiday/dinner/supper/clubbing or going with prossie to cinema  :hi:

So you pay for chit chat. Cool  :cool:

Have you tried fucking a prossie in a cinema? It's good fun.  :thumbsup:

Ben4454

I would like to see the review - where is it ?

Offline nike

I can't understand why people are getting so upset.  Everybody is different,  none of the posts are 100% wrong or right,  just different peoples different perspectives and likes and dislikes.
Remember one mans idea of heaven is anothers hell.
lets just agree to disagree and move on.  I can't see the point in slagging each other off.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:04:42 pm by nike »

Offline Daffodil

You've never been on the tube have you? :sarcastic:

It is funny that the people who criticise others choices get their knickers in such a twist when you question theirs back.

So just because I disagree with you,  you felt that  you had to mention my paid BBC punt a couple of years after the event! .... Seriously pathetic and unworthy of a real punter.  I can't remember reading any of your reviews,  but I'm glad that mine have provided wank fodder for your "holidays"

:hi:

Consider my knickers twist free  :thumbsup:

I have zero problem with you, or anybody else, questioning the way I punt. I'm happy to discuss it. Because this is a paid sex forum and we're here to discuss paid sex and yes, heaven forbid, occasionally criticise.

Questioning my credibility as a punter though? That's pretty weak. You can click on any of the 17 reviews under my username. And try out the "Good Service Providers in Cardiff", a thread I started several years ago, for a number of others. Unless admin has expanded it. But, hey ho, if it makes you feel better I don't mind if you want to picture me as not a "real punter".

I'm beginning to think you're a little egotistical. Constantly bragging about your paid sex exploits and presuming others wank over them. I can remember reading the one of yours (we punt in different areas), and that was through incredulity at you paying two male prostitutes to fuck a female prostitute. I hear those guys are selling ice to Eskimos now  :D

But I guess that's one of the problems when we occasionally have unbridled back slapping and arse kissing, certain punters begin to think a little too highly of themselves. At least you didn't have to pay these guys  :drinks:

Online hendrix

Consider my knickers twist free  :thumbsup:

I have zero problem with you, or anybody else, questioning the way I punt. I'm happy to discuss it. Because this is a paid sex forum and we're here to discuss paid sex and yes, heaven forbid, occasionally criticise.

Questioning my credibility as a punter though? That's pretty weak. You can click on any of the 17 reviews under my username. And try out the "Good Service Providers in Cardiff", a thread I started several years ago, for a number of others. Unless admin has expanded it. But, hey ho, if it makes you feel better I don't mind if you want to picture me as not a "real punter".

I'm beginning to think you're a little egotistical. Constantly bragging about your paid sex exploits and presuming others wank over them. I can remember reading the one of yours (we punt in different areas), and that was through incredulity at you paying two male prostitutes to fuck a female prostitute. I hear those guys are selling ice to Eskimos now  :D

But I guess that's one of the problems when we occasionally have unbridled back slapping and arse kissing, certain punters begin to think a little too highly of themselves. At least you didn't have to pay these guys  :drinks:

No issues from me  :thumbsup:

The "real punter" comment was admittedly low and I'm not that egotistical that I wouldn't admit that and apologise. :hi: Overall, pretty egotistical though, yeah. :D who isn't?

I think you're wrong about "bragging" though. There's nothing to brag about shagging prossies. You may have missed that I specifically asked for a particular punt: fucking in the airport and on a plane in the easiest way manageable to me. Short of the airlines suddenly upping their service level, or a civvie that might go for it but then bottle out, (as is frequently the case in MMF type scenarios btw less than 20% success rate)  a professional is the way to go for me because I know there's zero chance of disappointment.

Why is it bragging if I review what happened on a punt? I can only imagine that might be considered bragging by some  if they  felt they wanted to do the same but couldn't for whatever reason :unknown:

Now, if that type of punt has no interest for you, that's fine. I'm not interested in vanilla at all  but I don't slag off punters who choose to punt in that manner. Where you say "we're here to criticise" I guess is where we won't agree.

I criticise trolls and fantasists consistently here,  but can honestly see no reason to criticise another punters choices :unknown:..... Particularly if they've had a good time. Why is having a good time so galling for some here? :unknown:

Offline Daffodil

No issues from me  :thumbsup:

The "real punter" comment was admittedly low and I'm not that egotistical that I wouldn't admit that and apologise. :hi: Overall, pretty egotistical though, yeah. :D who isn't?

I think you're wrong about "bragging" though. There's nothing to brag about shagging prossies. You may have missed that I specifically asked for a particular punt: fucking in the airport and on a plane in the easiest way manageable to me. Short of the airlines suddenly upping their service level, or a civvie that might go for it but then bottle out, (as is frequently the case in MMF type scenarios btw less than 20% success rate)  a professional is the way to go for me because I know there's zero chance of disappointment.

Why is it bragging if I review what happened on a punt? I can only imagine that might be considered bragging by some  if they  felt they wanted to do the same but couldn't for whatever reason :unknown:

Now, if that type of punt has no interest for you, that's fine. I'm not interested in vanilla at all  but I don't slag off punters who choose to punt in that manner. Where you say "we're here to criticise" I guess is where we won't agree.

I criticise trolls and fantasists consistently here,  but can honestly see no reason to criticise another punters choices :unknown:..... Particularly if they've had a good time. Why is having a good time so galling for some here? :unknown:

You give yourself away here with regard your view of criticism. You see it negatively. We differ there. I see it positively. I like to be criticised. I like to be challenged and to challenge myself. I won't always agree with the criticism, and will defend myself if required, but I'm happy to receive it. I think some people are a little too thin skinned, and that often comes from a confidence issue. That may or not apply to you. I certainly do not like the opposite behaviour; an unbridled love-in.

Write what you like in your reviews. I don't think that's bragging. It's when you keep using examples from your sexploits that you know/hope will get the reaction, "wow, Hendrix, you're such an amazing punter" in other threads. I know you get such a reaction, I've seen the aforementioned unbridled love-in.

I also don't think the majority of people who view braggers as braggers are envious, although I imagine some are. Say if you owned a Ferrari and somebody else who owned the same Ferrari came into the pub and started telling everybody about it, could you not recognise him as a bragger? You're clearly not envious, but you can tell that this guy is a bit of a berk. Equally if you have no interest in cars, and as such cannot be envious, you could also tell that he's a berk.

The great thing about this forum is it allows, even promotes, criticism. That way when some fluffie fanboy starts telling us about how amazing a prostitute is he can be grounded. Certain punting practices (paying deposits, excusing bait and switches) can be rubbished. Those who are constantly seeking approval are not going to like it all the time, but it's certainly the type of forum I want to be a part of.

Online hendrix

You give yourself away here with regard your view of criticism. You see it negatively. We differ there. I see it positively. I like to be criticised. I like to be challenged and to challenge myself. I won't always agree with the criticism, and will defend myself if required, but I'm happy to receive it. I think some people are a little too thin skinned, and that often comes from a confidence issue. That may or not apply to you. I certainly do not like the opposite behaviour; an unbridled love-in.

Write what you like in your reviews. I don't think that's bragging. It's when you keep using examples from your sexploits that you know/hope will get the reaction, "wow, Hendrix, you're such an amazing punter" in other threads. I know you get such a reaction, I've seen the aforementioned unbridled love-in.

I also don't think the majority of people who view braggers as braggers are envious, although I imagine some are. Say if you owned a Ferrari and somebody else who owned the same Ferrari came into the pub and started telling everybody about it, could you not recognise him as a bragger? You're clearly not envious, but you can tell that this guy is a bit of a berk. Equally if you have no interest in cars, and as such cannot be envious, you could also tell that he's a berk.

The great thing about this forum is it allows, even promotes, criticism. That way when some fluffie fanboy starts telling us about how amazing a prostitute is he can be grounded. Certain punting practices (paying deposits, excusing bait and switches) can be rubbished. Those who are constantly seeking approval are not going to like it all the time, but it's certainly the type of forum I want to be a part of.

So............. Did I tell you about the punt I had in a Ferrari in a pub car park?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

In all honesty if I probably wouldn't do it again. Maybe I  had high expectations. As others have posted your better off having 1 - 2 hrs bookings with girls,  at least you know what you're getting. Paying for companionship on holiday too expensive.

Only picked up on this thread late.

It's not something I think I would chose to do, but well done jar001 on giving it a go and sharing your experience at least with others. Sorry to hear it didn't work out as you had hoped.

All the best for your next punt.

vinnyadms

I'm not sure I follow this argument anymore .... but

In my experience there are two types of WG. Some are friendly enough but not sociable and then others who do want to be more sociable and spend more time with you. Often the "later" are semi-retired or under the radar and for them the social aspect is important as well. If I was paying X quid for two hours in bed and then they said they wanted X quid (ie the same) for lunch and then two hours in bed then I am happy to indulge them. Why? For me the sex is better when you have shared a bottle of wine or a nice meal and you've chatted and flirted and built up some excitement along the way.

I have two WG's in this category, would I take them on holiday, yes I would, do I have the opportunity, yes I do, why don't I, I couldn't "hide" that level of expenditure from my wife.

as we can see from the above there are at least two types of punters ...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 04:33:42 pm by vinnyadms »

Offline jar001

Only picked up on this thread late.

It's not something I think I would chose to do, but well done jar001 on giving it a go and sharing your experience at least with others. Sorry to hear it didn't work out as you had hoped.

All the best for your next

Thanks

Offline Daffodil

So............. Did I tell you about the punt I had in a Ferrari in a pub car park?

Show off  ;)

justfornow

Posters who criticise paying wg for social time or say it's daft just hadn't thought it through in my opinion.

We all pay for sex here but circumstances which led to this are different. You might have no sex from the wife or be too ugly to pull, too shy, have no friends or any combination of these and other factors.
Bottom line is that you pay a woman for the experience whatever you want it to be. DFK, owo, anal. Some say they would never pay extra for anal and do it only if it's in the price. Some say they need and want anal and have no problem paying extra for it. Paying wg for social time and paying her for anal is just somebody's choice. Saying these things are daft is same as saying: "what i do is sensible and what you do is not".
The other guy said you have to be a looser to pay wg for social time.

This is the kind of judgment i would not expect to see on a punting forum :D
Same thing showed up on a thread about wgs that smoking weed.

I don't like that kind of thing as we really don't know shit about each other apart from few bits and pieces from other threads so that kind of talk is out of place in my opinion.

spkmstr48

I'm not sure I follow this argument anymore .... but

In my experience there are two types of WG. Some are friendly enough but not sociable and then others who do want to be more sociable and spend more time with you. Often the "later" are semi-retired or under the radar and for them the social aspect is important as well. If I was paying X quid for two hours in bed and then they said they wanted X quid (ie the same) for lunch and then two hours in bed then I am happy to indulge them. Why? For me the sex is better when you have shared a bottle of wine or a nice meal and you've chatted and flirted and built up some excitement along the way.

I have two WG's in this category, would I take them on holiday, yes I would, do I have the opportunity, yes I do, why don't I, I couldn't "hide" that level of expenditure from my wife.

as we can see from the above there are at least two types of punters ...

All sounds fair enough to me. There's an extension to this though, there are situations outside of the "bedroom" where I would pay for time that at first glance appears to be "social time,  however, I would be:

Choosing what she's wearing
Ordering for her in a restaurant
Doing exactly as she was told at all times
Holes available to be fucked at a moments notice, no matter where we were
Etc.

But that's not really social time, it's controlling a sub and I would extend this to a whole holiday if, like you, I could work out how to explain the expenditure to the OH.

spkmstr48

Posters who criticise paying wg for social time or say it's daft just hadn't thought it through in my opinion.

We all pay for sex here but circumstances which led to this are different. You might have no sex from the wife or be too ugly to pull, too shy, have no friends or any combination of these and other factors.
Bottom line is that you pay a woman for the experience whatever you want it to be. DFK, owo, anal. Some say they would never pay extra for anal and do it only if it's in the price. Some say they need and want anal and have no problem paying extra for it. Paying wg for social time and paying her for anal is just somebody's choice. Saying these things are daft is same as saying: "what i do is sensible and what you do is not".
The other guy said you have to be a looser to pay wg for social time.

This is the kind of judgment i would not expect to see on a punting forum :D
Same thing showed up on a thread about wgs that smoking weed.

I don't like that kind of thing as we really don't know shit about each other apart from few bits and pieces from other threads so that kind of talk is out of place in my opinion.

Nail on the head or what?

It's not a matter of criticism being OK or not. It's a matter of not taking the moral high ground. I don't expect everyone on here to agree with me...

...not until I've whipped some sense into you all anyway  :lol: :lol: :lol: :diablo: