Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which Girls At Amour Share Flats  (Read 7295 times)

Offline AnthG

Given that this subject is one that crops up repeatedly. It seems to me the best way to overcome this for people who are worried about it is to have a topic on the forum where we can all list every one of the girls all in one place that do this.

Therefore this allows people to make an easy to find and informed decision over whether to book with those girls through them or not.

So far it seems:

Tiffany and Cassie are working from the same flat.

And its been established previously.

Eva and Delphine - are working from the same flat.

If there are any more. Or if anyone starts sharing flats through them on their books in the future. Please post them in this topic to make punters aware of what is occurring.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

themademan2

Molly and Jenny at amour. Before anyone asks where this info came from, the whole debate started cos of these 2 months ago, so search the thread.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:08:50 pm by themademan2 »

Offline dino1990

Molly and Jenny at amour. Before anyone asks where this info came from, the whole debate started cos of these 2 months ago, so search the thread.

thats a strange one as its mollys house. you can see her wedding photos in the living room when your standing on the doorstep.

Offline Gothic D

Yes they do share,though I have only seen Jenny there.

greychap

Given that this subject is one that crops up repeatedly. It seems to me the best way to overcome this for people who are worried about it is to have a topic on the forum where we can all list every one of the girls all in one place that do this.

Therefore this allows people to make an easy to find and informed decision over whether to book with those girls through them or not.

So far it seems:

Tiffany and Cassie are working from the same flat.

And its been established previously.

Eva and Delphine - are working from the same flat.

If there are any more. Or if anyone starts sharing flats through them on their books in the future. Please post them in this topic to make punters aware of what is occurring.

You wont be Stacey's favourite person after this thread.

It highlights her breaking the law with the girls.

Also if its the girls flat and she is sharing with another those girls can get nicked for running brothels its not just the agency owner that could be in trouble.

But this site is for the benefit of the punter only and not for her so this thread will be useful for any punters that don't want to see a girl if they could run in to other punters and girls or any risk being caught in a police raid if it was to happen.

So brave of you going against Amour and Stacey.

Offline AnthG

You wont be Stacey's favourite person after this thread.

So brave of you going against Amour and Stacey.

Its not the case of my going against anyone. I thought it would be better to have one topic than having the subject come up over and over again. As each time it does it turns into epic long arguments on the subject.

This topic has had four replies in the full day of existing and no drama (touch wood).

greychap

Its not the case of my going against anyone. I thought it would be better to have one topic than having the subject come up over and over again. As each time it does it turns into epic long arguments on the subject.

This topic has had four replies in the full day of existing and no drama (touch wood).

Like I said it is still useful for some punters benefit and punters that could be lurkers that have not joined yet.

Mackydees

Why just Amour though? Diamonds are notorious for it & no doubt many of the others too. Be interesting to see which properties in Benwell start getting used by the new kids on the block.

wheatbeerlover

Why just Amour though? Diamonds are notorious for it & no doubt many of the others too. Be interesting to see which properties in Benwell start getting used by the new kids on the block.

It's not just amour that are doing it, it's just that amour shout there mouths off about not doing it...when they clearly are

Offline AnthG

Because practically every single girl at Diamonds does it. Whereas at Amour its just a small few who do it. This topic is to highlight those small few.

Offline AgedCases

So am I not advised to see Eva or Delphine in case the cops bust my ass?

Offline AnthG

So am I not advised to see Eva or Delphine in case the cops bust my ass?

You are not doing anything illegal visiting a brothel.

The sole thing some people are worried about is if in the infinitely small chance there is a raid. The police may take your name down in the hope of either.

1. Securing a further prosecution witness to say what you were doing there.

2. Just to be total and complete bastards to check you up.

People are worried if they have an other half that it may cause them to find out what they have been doing.

Really though the chances are probably on a par with you getting 6 numbers on the lottery of all this occurring.

If I was in a raid with the police and I had an other half I would just say, look I have a partner I don't want her finding out this. If I give you my details will she find out. Likely they will come back and say they will keep your details private. But if the police officer started being clever of coming back with "yeah she will" then I would say, then ok then respectfully I don't want to give you my details and the reason why is because you have just said this to me.

wheatbeerlover

You are not doing anything illegal visiting a brothel.

The sole thing some people are worried about is if in the infinitely small chance there is a raid. The police may take your name down in the hope of either.

1. Securing a further prosecution witness to say what you were doing there.

2. Just to be total and complete bastards to check you up.

People are worried if they have an other half that it may cause them to find out what they have been doing.

Really though the chances are probably on a par with you getting 6 numbers on the lottery of all this occurring.

If I was in a raid with the police and I had an other half I would just say, look I have a partner I don't want her finding out this. If I give you my details will she find out. Likely they will come back and say they will keep your details private. But if the police officer started being clever of coming back with "yeah she will" then I would say, then ok then respectfully I don't want to give you my details and the reason why is because you have just said this to me.

If the cops were standing in front of you anth, you'd answer the questions and give them what they wanted, trust me

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If the cops were standing in front of you anth, you'd answer the questions and give them what they wanted, trust me

You might but I'm quite sure there are many people on here, including me, who aren't intimidated by British police when no crime's been committed. Might be different with American 'cops' though they kill people.

All Anth's trying to do is make people aware that if a flat is known to be used by more than one girl there is a very small chance it could be raided, more so if they are trying to shut down an agency eg NG a while back.   

Offline Jamessn

I have been caught in a raid.

It's not pleasant, i would never go anywhere near a Diamonds flat.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Genuinely interested to learn more about this - please tell

Offline MasterChief

I got caught in one many years ago (20?) in Manchester before I moved to the north east, it really wasn't a big deal!

wheatbeerlover

Tiffany is now outcall only according to amours news page...

Offline Jamessn

The cops interrogate the girl trying to get out of her if she has been forced or trafficked, they only need to say yes and you are in deep doo doo, as the PC delighted in saying.

How you get treated Probably depends which force it is and the police commissioner, up here it's a woman, who hates this business. I had to prove my identity, which they checked, or I could have gone to the station.

Offline johnr1

The cops interrogate the girl trying to get out of her if she has been forced or trafficked, they only need to say yes and you are in deep doo doo, as the PC delighted in saying.

How you get treated Probably depends which force it is and the police commissioner, up here it's a woman, who hates this business. I had to prove my identity, which they checked, or I could have gone to the station.

Thats true the Police can get very nasty with the punter but its more of a shock tactic to stop you, over the last few years they have not been that bothered about what goes on as long as its not to blatant, but this new police commissioner has a chip on her shoulder about this industry and will react if tipped off  :scare:

Warwick Hunt

While this topic has come up again, and for the benefit of the "punters" who read these threads and are genuinely concerned about the flat sharing implications, i was told a tale about two, independent girls getting raided by the police quite recently.
There is no reason to doubt that what i was told was anything but true.
The two ladies were operating in the local area, i believe one of them was travelling, not sure about the other girl. The Police responded, apparently after complaints from neighbours. Fortunately there were no "punters" present at the time, more luck than judgement i think, however the two ladies operating at the time were caught bang to right's and subsequently got there backsides smacked (FOC i presume) but no charges were brought.
Has anyone else got any knowledge of this?

Warwick Hunt

I would like to repeat that the two ladies were NOT Amour girls, or any other agency operators for that matter.
So please do not use the information to 'put the boot" into Amour as i just realised they are in the heading, otherwise there is no point in posting information.  :hi:

greychap

Yes this is totally true, I know of some instances where punter has been caught in a raid and they gave him a very hard time, he was in his lunch hour he ended up having to give over his work address, home address and they wanted to see where his car was parked, this resulted him being separated from the girl and quizzed for quite a while and his work ended up finding out.

Sometimes the police will over react and go out of there way to give the girl and punter a hard time depends on the attitude of the police on the day.

I have known a few independents been given a hard time by police when neighbours have complained even though it is not illegal for 1 girl to work on there own but it depends how lucky or unlucky you are on the day.

This is why I don't want to visit girls that share in case I was caught in a raid and the police on the day decide to give me a hard time.

greychap

While this topic has come up again, and for the benefit of the "punters" who read these threads and are genuinely concerned about the flat sharing implications, i was told a tale about two, independent girls getting raided by the police quite recently.
There is no reason to doubt that what i was told was anything but true.
The two ladies were operating in the local area, i believe one of them was travelling, not sure about the other girl. The Police responded, apparently after complaints from neighbours. Fortunately there were no "punters" present at the time, more luck than judgement i think, however the two ladies operating at the time were caught bang to right's and subsequently got there backsides smacked (FOC i presume) but no charges were brought.
Has anyone else got any knowledge of this?

They were very lucky if no charges were brought because I remember a case where 2 independents were working together and the police raided them and they got charged and taken to court I am sure I posted the link in one of my past posts to show it can happen as they were in the paper.

greychap

And yes this does happen the police sometimes can push for the girl to say she was pushed to work and if that happens the punter will then be in trouble.

I have heard sometimes the police use the benefit card or tax route to the girl so the girl thinks she will get done for tax and benefits so then they could use the victim card and say they were intimidated so it takes away them being done for tax.

The police can be very crafty if they choose and some times very unfair it really does depend on the police force and wether you have a couple of nasty little shits working on the raid or case.

greychap

Also another thing if an agency was being investigated and any raids were planned in advance they would want a prosecution and to take the owners money made from the business so the flats would be watched usually for weeks in advance to get as much evidence and if they raided with a warrant they usually would do it when they know a punter has gone in to the flat and get a statement from him too its more evidence against the agency owner for prosecution.

But if the punter is single and does not give a crap if there involved with a raid and if the police have there details or even require them to give statement for the case then carry on, some people it wont bother but for me I would prefer to be more careful with who I visit.

Its each to there own really. As long as everybody knows the risks then they make there own choices.

Looking4fun

i visited a girl last year before I joined here & she told me 1 of her regulars was a cop, I bet she doesn't get any hassle from plod

wheatbeerlover

i visited a girl last year before I joined here & she told me 1 of her regulars was a cop, I bet she doesn't get any hassle from plod

A girl told me the same thing, she said to him, are u going to arrest me? He said, no i'd be in more trouble than u!

Mackydees

I understand the basis of the law but how does that work for the likes of Eva and Delphine who actually do live together?

Both are legitimately working from their home yet even if they work separate weeks they fall foul of the law?

greychap

I understand the basis of the law but how does that work for the likes of Eva and Delphine who actually do live together?

Both are legitimately working from their home yet even if they work separate weeks they fall foul of the law?

It does not work in the eyes of the law. The law is the law.

They know the law and choose to take the risk and ignore it so up to them must say though I am quite surprised she has her face on full view and talks about her uni degree she obviously does not mind people knowing what she does or even any fellow uni people coming across it.

I thought a lot of uni students would want there identity hidden more especially for any future jobs.

She is obviously very open minded.

Andy20

Sharing a flat wether they are working at the same time or not is still classed as a brothel apparently.  But you can have book a duo and it not be against the law. 

And again I don't know any agency that does not do this in one way or another.

Still interested as to why amoure in particular has been the crux of this thread.

I would not talk to the police unless I had a solicitor present at anytime whether I had done anything wrong or not.  I dont trust them anymore as far as I could throw them.
  :bomb:

Offline FLYING BLUE

It does not work in the eyes of the law. The law is the law.

must say though I am quite surprised she has her face on full view and talks about her uni degree she obviously does not mind people knowing what she does or even any fellow uni people coming across it.

I thought a lot of uni students would want there identity hidden more especially for any future jobs.

She is obviously very open minded.

I have warned them several times about using face pictures and, even though Lilly D was caught out by her parents, she still continues to use face pictures, as does Eva.
I don't understand why they choose to do this but, I guess there must be a reason, maybe we punters are part of some social student experiment or university thesis? :scare:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:59:41 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Sharing a flat wether they are working at the same time or not is still classed as a brothel apparently.  But you can have book a duo and it not be against the law. 

And again I don't know any agency that does not do this in one way or another.

Still interested as to why amoure in particular has been the crux of this thread.

I would not talk to the police unless I had a solicitor present at anytime whether I had done anything wrong or not.  I dont trust them anymore as far as I could throw them.
  :bomb:

Because Amour vigorously deny that this ever happens - and then threaten people who take exception (alleged)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:04:55 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline AnthG

Because a topic saying "Which Girls at Diamonds Share Flats"................Everyone.

Wouldn't be much use.

Whereas Amour currently have 65 girls on their books. Amours policy is none of them should be ever sharing a flat. And yet as this topic has shown 6 of them have been known to share flats. Which is worthy of a heads up topic given that many people may specifically be using Amour solely because of that policy.

This topic means it allows people to still safely trust and use Amour. But just avoid those 6 girls if you are paranoid.

greychap

Because a topic saying "Which Girls at Diamonds Share Flats"................Everyone.

Wouldn't be much use.

Whereas Amour currently have 65 girls on their books. Amours policy is none of them should be ever sharing a flat. And yet as this topic has shown 6 of them have been known to share flats. Which is worthy of a heads up topic given that many people may specifically be using Amour solely because of that policy.

This topic means it allows people to still safely trust and use Amour. But just avoid those 6 girls if you are paranoid.

I think its quite easy to know why the focus is Amour, the threads just need to be read don't they to see why its about Amour  :angelgirl:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not 100% accurate AnthG  :timeout:

greychap

I have warned them several times about using face pictures and, even though Lilly D was caught out by her parents, she still continues to use face pictures, as does Eva.
I don't understand why they choose to do this but, I guess there must be a reason, maybe we punters are part of some social student experiment or university thesis? :scare:

She obviously does not see it as a problem right now but that could change in the future once its out there its out there.

greychap

Wouldn't be much use.

Well that depends who you ask, but safe and trust was not my experience.

Andy20

Wouldn't be much use.

Fair enough  :thumbsup:

themademan2

I wonder if the police officer mentioned who seems to be giving pep talks to  Amour lasses has advised the legality of a brothel / 2 working in a flat.  :yahoo:

Offline Mansell

I get the impression that two independant girls in one flat just isn't a big deal for the police. They are after the bigger fish and you only have to see the low sentances passed by the courts in general to agree with them. Why waste all that time and effort for a slap on the wrist when there are far more serious things going on.

So as I have said before it just doesn't bother me but if we see lots of raids and convictions then I would start to get worried about it, obviously.

Toshiba

I get the impression that two independant girls in one flat just isn't a big deal for the police. They are after the bigger fish and you only have to see the low sentances passed by the courts in general to agree with them. Why waste all that time and effort for a slap on the wrist when there are far more serious things going on.

So as I have said before it just doesn't bother me but if we see lots of raids and convictions then I would start to get worried about it, obviously.

bothers me, just from a privacy thing as well tbh, nowt worse than hearing/seeing/knowing some other punter is howking away in the next room

i just hate it  :angry:

themademan2

bothers me, just from a privacy thing as well tbh, nowt worse than hearing/seeing/knowing some other punter is howking away in the next room

i just hate it  :angry:

+1

sentinel

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:01:14 pm by sentinel »

OldAdmin

I've been told Jill Cowan is the full name of the police officer.
By constantly mentioning "Jill", Amour's intention is to make it look like their (illegal pimping) agency has the endorsement and protection of Northumbria Police.
That anyone who fucks with Amour will be dealt with by their "mates in the police".
Typical behavior of lowlife criminal scum.

The BathBabes pimp (David Lord) did the same in 2013, threatening to get his mates in Avon & Somerset Constabulary against me after I refused to delete negative posts about him.

Toshiba

I've been told Jill Cowan is the full name of the police officer.
By constantly mentioning "Jill", Amour's intention is to make it look like their (illegal pimping) agency has the endorsement and protection of Northumbria Police.
That anyone who fucks with Amour will be dealt with by their "mates in the police".
Typical behavior of lowlife criminal scum.

The BathBabes pimp (David Lord) did the same in 2013, threatening to get his mates in Avon & Somerset Constabulary against me after I refused to delete negative posts about him.

More evidence that if you think all agencies are nicey nice then you are very deluded

Trust none of them, cunts game at times

Jessamy

The policewoman's name is Jill Cowling and the reason behind the girls meeting up with her is a bit more mundane than suggested in one of the above posts.

Jill is a designated liaison officer for escorts in the North East. She's been working with a local project that helps WG's in the area and has been giving safety advice and support to girls that want it.

It's by no means a case of trying to scare or worry clients. But it is a way of letting any local escorts (not just Amour) know that they will be taken seriously if they need to report a crime that happens to them whilst working. It also gives the girls a "face" in uniform so some escorts may feel more comfortable around the police in general and feel more at ease to approach them if needed.

Jill's been mentioned a few times recently hoping more girls will be happy to meet her and realise that the police can help with their safety especially if working alone.

Oh, and she did also advise about 2 girls working from one property, current laws regarding sex work and agencies, safety and criminal issues, and how currently Northumbria Police deal with the above issues. All informative stuff, plus she's really canny too.  :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

Despite the spin bollocks you've been sent to post, those of us who've been around for YEARS know EXACTLY the intention of the Amour pimp when she constantly talks about "Jill" and her "work" with local police :rolleyes:

There wasn't a week that went by when the House of Divine pimp didn't do the same back in 2009-10, how they were having meetings with local police, how police made regular visits, how they had checked up on how they operate and was within the law, etc. His fanclub started using it as some kind of marketing advantage over other agencies, that visiting House of Divine wasn't illegal like it was with other agencies, as if they were being endorsed by Met Police. And constantly referring to the fact he is ex-CID and still had "mates" in the police.