Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Of Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 3981 times)

Offline AnthG

Have just came back for a really fantastic booking with Zara at the Gateshead Quayside for 30mins.

External Link/Members Only

This has been my first punt in a good couple of months so was a bit nervous of getting back into the swing of things. I had been planning on waiting to see Zara as a birthday gift to myself punt in a fortnights time. But its been a case of so far all the times I have been available to see her she hasn't been working, and all the times she has. I haven't been able to book. So was worried if I waited till then she may not be working that week. So figured will go for a 30min punt today as she was working.

On her opening the door. I got a massive relief type uplifting feeling as Zara is mega attractive. Seriously up there in one of the prettiest I have booked.

I was a bit bummed however as she was a lot taller than I had pictured she would be in my mind. I have a massive thing for 'pocket rockets' so to speak. I just love short girls. But then when we went into the bedroom I seen she was wearing massive (and I do mean massive) 12" spice girl type platform shoes on.

I am not entirely sure why she has these as people booking her will be wanting to see her as they have a thing for short girls. So wearing shoes that add a good 6" to your height is confusing.

But anyway. The punt started with a quick shower (as it is mega hot today). Then it was kissing. It was a bit closed mouth kissing at first but then I asked if she did DFK. And she said she did and it became exactly what I was after.

After this we had Oral with (at her request). And then sex with firstly her ontop. And then me ontop. After this as there was only 5 mins left we chatted for the remainder of the booking.

I will say one of the most memorable things was at the end of the booking. Every single other booking I have had with every single other girl. The girl gets ready at the end of the booking to walk you to the door. Zara didn't. Seeing her walk to the door infront of you completely naked and then kiss you goodbye completely naked was really a massive incredible turn on to like the nth degree for me.

She probably only did it (I am guessing) because another girl wasn't sharing the flat today with her. But it is something I wish other girls would do too as it was seriously seductive. And just left me with a feeling of "I am definitely going to book her again".

Overall this was a fantastic punt. And Zara is exactly the girl I have been searching to see for some time (for some reason short girls - as in 5ft and below) never seem to do this job.  Will definitely be seeing Zara again.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 03:43:43 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline dino1990

she a good girl but felt like she rushes sex. both times she's said because I'm too big but we all know thats not true   :rolleyes: Also both times I met her we had owo with cim so maybe she's changed her policy? Very sexy girl.

Offline AnthG

both times she's said because I'm too big

To be honest. I was kind of deep down hoping when she seen me; given all the talk in the other thread of what happened, that she would say to me on first sight "nope your too big for sex, or I will give it a go but we need a load of lube and we might struggle" or something along those lines. But she never. So there goes my hopes of being well gifted in that area.

With regards to the rushing. It didn't feel rushed. But it was only a 30 min booking so they are kind of rushed anyway. I will see what happens as I will book her again for a longer booking sometime soon.

Online johnny34

Good review thanks Anth.

Think the 'oral with' was just a precaution, did'nt she say on the other review thread that she had a problem with her teeth coming in/cut in mouth or something?

To be honest. I was kind of deep down hoping when she seen me; given all the talk in the other thread of what happened, that she would say to me on first sight "nope your too big for sex, or I will give it a go but we need a load of lube and we might struggle" or something along those lines. But she never. So there goes my hopes of being well gifted in that area.

:D  :D  :D

Offline foreverchanges

I will say one of the most memorable things was at the end of the booking. Every single other booking I have had with every single other girl. The girl gets ready at the end of the booking to walk you to the door. Zara didn't. Seeing her walk to the door infront of you completely naked and then kiss you goodbye completely naked was really a massive incredible turn on to like the nth degree for me.

Keeva, Savannah and Morgan from Diamonds all do this as they bid you au revoir..although Morgan is a little more covered up..she keeps her heels on. :yahoo:

Reeson69

Sounds like a bit of Whiteknighting after a recent negative review.

I'll give her a miss.

Offline AnthG

To be honest I was somewhat worried it would appear that way. But it was specifically due to her response she made on that negative review that was what made me more eager to want book her.  i.e this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54448.msg708134#msg708134

Like I have mentioned quite a few times. She has been my number one to see girl for the last couple of months. I just never got round to seeing her. But due to the response, and the few posts people had made suggesting to specifically see her tipped the scales to my booking now as opposed to two weeks time.

I will say. If the punt had of been bad. I would have reported as such.

To also add. To make sure the review would be unbiased. I did not tell her who I was during the punt. (I say this as people have sometimes advised it can cause bias telling the girl that I post on the forums inside the booking as she would up her game to expect a good review).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 10:29:45 pm by AnthG »

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'll give her a miss.

I trust AnthG 's Reports 100%.

go ahead, give her a miss, I'm sure she won't miss you.

Offline Bengeo13

Good work AnthG
However don't agree with Whiteknighting comment - it reads like a positive review about an excellent girl,  that's all.
I'm aware that Zara has been on AnthG ' s shopping list for a while so it's pleasing to see it all worked out well

greychap

Have just came back for a really fantastic booking with Zara at the Gateshead Quayside for 30mins.

External Link/Members Only

This has been my first punt in a good couple of months so was a bit nervous of getting back into the swing of things. I had been planning on waiting to see Zara as a birthday gift to myself punt in a fortnights time. But its been a case of so far all the times I have been available to see her she hasn't been working, and all the times she has. I haven't been able to book. So was worried if I waited till then she may not be working that week. So figured will go for a 30min punt today as she was working.

On her opening the door. I got a massive relief type uplifting feeling as Zara is mega attractive. Seriously up there in one of the prettiest I have booked.

I was a bit bummed however as she was a lot taller than I had pictured she would be in my mind. I have a massive thing for 'pocket rockets' so to speak. I just love short girls. But then when we went into the bedroom I seen she was wearing massive (and I do mean massive) 12" spice girl type platform shoes on.

I am not entirely sure why she has these as people booking her will be wanting to see her as they have a thing for short girls. So wearing shoes that add a good 6" to your height is confusing.

But anyway. The punt started with a quick shower (as it is mega hot today). Then it was kissing. It was a bit closed mouth kissing at first but then I asked if she did DFK. And she said she did and it became exactly what I was after.

After this we had Oral with (at her request). And then sex with firstly her ontop. And then me ontop. After this as there was only 5 mins left we chatted for the remainder of the booking.

She probably only did it (I am guessing) because another girl wasn't sharing the flat today with her. But it is something I wish other girls would do too as it was seriously seductive. And just left me with a feeling of "I am definitely going to book her again".

Overall this was a fantastic punt. And Zara is exactly the girl I have been searching to see for some time (for some reason short girls - as in 5ft and below) never seem to do this job.  Will definitely be seeing Zara again.

Good review! does Zara know when you went for your punt you are AnthG?

Offline AnthG

Good review! does Zara know when you went for your punt you are AnthG?

No, I also didn't say during the punt either as I wanted things to be remaining unbiased as people have often suggested the girl specifically ups her game if I tell them during the booking that I post on the forums as it may make her think that she may get a review from it.

I guess she likely knows who I was now. I am just hoping she is not annoyed that I didn't say who I was yesterday. As I do intend to book her again.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 12:20:54 pm by AnthG »

greychap

No, I also didn't say during the punt either as I wanted things to be remaining unbiased as people have often suggested the girl specifically ups her game if I tell them during the booking that I post on the forums as it may make her think that she may get a review from it.

I guess she likely knows who I was now. I am just hoping she is not annoyed that I didn't say who I was yesterday. As I do intend to book her again.

I get a feeling Anth that a lot of the girls know who you are the agency tells them too.

But from your angle I don't think it matters especially as you only do incalls and if they try harder, then that benefits your punt.

ste0000

Great review AnthG as I am a newbie here you have sold her to me big time.

sentinel

Unless Anth used a different phone number and a different name every time he booked then the agencies and regular indies are bound to know that it's him.

If he wanted to do a surprise review without the girl being forewarned then he would have to stay incognito.

Reeson69

To be honest I was somewhat worried it would appear that way. But it was specifically due to her response she made on that negative review that was what made me more eager to want book her.  i.e this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54448.msg708134#msg708134

Like I have mentioned quite a few times. She has been my number one to see girl for the last couple of months. I just never got round to seeing her. But due to the response, and the few posts people had made suggesting to specifically see her tipped the scales to my booking now as opposed to two weeks time.

I will say. If the punt had of been bad. I would have reported as such.

To also add. To make sure the review would be unbiased. I did not tell her who I was during the punt. (I say this as people have sometimes advised it can cause bias telling the girl that I post on the forums inside the booking as she would up her game to expect a good review).
I accept your review is genuine.
I think one or two of the comments about her upping her game because the agency know who you are might be worth considering by anyone thinking of booking her. One or two people on the negative review also seem to have encountered her soreness issue.

Offline prebel

Thanks Anth, back on the 'To do list' now.

Antonia from Diamonds also does the goodbye walk nude and in heels. Love it!

Yohan Kebab 2

i had the soreness issue and im not hung like a baboon so for that reason would not return. Shame for me as she is really cutw and attractive

Offline Highlander

+1 me too.  Dino said the same plus she doesn't do OWO now.  Difficult to recommend really 

Offline AnthG

i had the soreness issue

+1 me too.  Dino said the same

This is literally making me feel like I am hung like a Panda here, as i never got any mention of soreness, or too big, or 'we better go careful' or anything. :(

Offline Highlander

This is literally making me feel like I am hung like a Panda here, as i never got any mention of soreness, or too big, or 'we better go careful' or anything. :(

Yeah,  you can't join our club Anth  :cool:
As a consolation prize you do get to have unrestricted sex with the sexy Zara. Swings and roundabouts etc

Offline Gothic D

The only reason you never got the sore fanny spiel is because she knew exactly who you were.The agency had tipped her off.It would be impossible for you to have a booking anonymously unless you used a different phone and disguised your voice as you are that well known.
Had you done that then you too could be in the"Too well hung to fuck Zara club"
I really do not understand why people put up with all the shit a lot of these girls spout.I know it's each to their own and all that but it really is a joke how they get away with it time after time.Just because they are young and good looking and willing to just be in the same room as you a lot of you let them get away with crap service and even defend them for it.
Just look at the last Lilly episode for example.

Offline domino999

a lot of you let them get away with crap service and even defend them for it.

I've only been here for two years and recently seen a move in this direction.

Had to check the url a few days back to see if i was on whitekight.com

Looking4fun

Good review anthg you can only state the facts about your meeting regardless of the comments about being a white knight or the wg raising her game because the agency knows who you are.
If it was a good booking then it deserves a positive review

Offline FLYING BLUE

Good review anthg you can only state the facts about your meeting regardless of the comments about being a white knight or the wg raising her game because the agency knows who you are.
If it was a good booking then it deserves a positive review

Plus 1 :thumbsup:

Offline Gothic D

Hmm there seems to be a few posts missing from this thread now.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hmm there seems to be a few posts missing from this thread now.

Some of my posts were removed - probably a good thing - it had gotten very childish :timeout:

greychap

Some of my posts were removed - probably a good thing - it had gotten very childish :timeout:

Yes things can get out of hand on here sometimes, think sometimes we forget it is a discussion on prostitutes (and who is a better fuck and worth the money) and not a discussion on our dearest family members.!!

Offline AnthG

Have just came back from booking number two with Zara today. I figured it would probably be best to just add it onto this previous review from a fortnight ago as opposed to starting a new one.

But the punt today was my official 2015 Birthday punt (am 35 today). So my ideas for today were, as she was down as working in Gateshead, I will see her there for an hour, and then as I am in Gateshead, I will go straight afterwards over to the new Vue Cinema's at Trinity Square to see the Avengers movie for 3pm for my first time using them.

So booked Zara for 1.30pm for an hour. Which gave me 30 mins to get from Zara's place to the Vue. But I actually was enjoying myself so much I extended the booking for 30 more mins inside the booking. This meant I left Zara's at 3pm. And had a mad dash to get over to the cinema in time for the film starting as it was set to start that time too. This has only been my second ever punt where I have actually extended it during the booking due to enjoying myself so much in it.

Basically I said to myself in the cinema during some of the boring bits in the movie that I would not go overboard in my review as this was a fantastic booking for me, so I am trying to put this review into perspective without going overboard.  So what I will say is, my original idea for starting punting all those years back was so I could punt with girls I would know I would fancy in real life. I would then punt with them to get my nerves down so then when I met another girl in real life I fancied I wouldn't be a bumbling nervous idiot around her.

My problem has been pretty much all of the girls I have booked I thought they were nice and relatively attractive and such, but I knew I wouldn't fancy them in real life. There have only been two girls now I know I would definitely fancy in real life. The other has retired a long-long time ago (Vicky). And now the second girl is definitely Zara. That is all I will say on that so I don't risk coming off as fluffy.

But anyway the punt started off with oral. Then I had bought a magic wand vibrator from Lovehoney in the plan of watching a girl use it for my birthday punt. So gave it to Zara to use while I watched her. And then it was a case of I tried it on her.

After this we had sex with her ontop which really was great fun as she basically maintained eye contact throughout (a biggie for me). It was at this stage when there was only 15 mins left I wanted it to continue so asked to extend it for 30 mins more (so paid the extra £40 for this). Then it was a case of swapping between sex with me ontop, and her ontop as I really couldn't make my mind up which one to do as was enjoying both. She then asked me - as I told her it was my birthday and this was my birthday punt and I like to cross of things from my bucket list during birthday punts - so she asked if there was any specific fantasy I wanted to try. I told her I wanted to try sex while the girl talks seriously dirty to me during it (bit weird I know). But she gave it a go which was actually very fun and definitely added spice and humor to it all as it was a case of she didn't know what to say.

To sum up the review I will say. I think unless she gets sick of me and her attitude/service drops in subsequent bookings. I think I have found my regular girl to see as she literally ticks every box for me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:24:27 pm by AnthG »

Online johnny34

Fluffy git  :D (sorry Anth, could'nt resist). Thanks for the update, great.

Online toon972

Pleased you are enjoying yourself Anth.

Offline johnr1

Yes happy Birthday Anth  :dance: and glad you found a good reliable regular   :wacko: .....not easy I know :( also hope you enjoyed the film? I did not think it was that good

Reeson69

At least she's supplying someone with a good service.

Offline AnthG

also hope you enjoyed the film? I did not think it was that good

Thanks guys. And yes I loved the cinema - I paid extra and booked the VIP armchair type seats for it and am pleased I did, will definitely be going there now over The Gate.

But the film was only ok. Not as good as the first. My plan was I wanted to see Fast and the Furious 7 but due to the times it was on I couldn't fit in a punt and the film in one go so seen the 3pm showing of Avengers instead.

Offline johnr1

[quote author=AnthG

I wanted to see Fast and the Furious 7 but due to the times it was on I couldn't fit in a punt and the film in one go so seen the 3pm showing of Avengers instead.

FF 7 much better film imo, never been to cinema at Gateshead so will give it a try just gone to Gate or Metro ..... ooops sorry gone of the subject this forum is for  :dash:

frenchhorn

she's well up the top of my list
seen her 4 times very rarely get a repeat visit to any girl
cute as hell and best boobs I've ever come across  ;)