Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Early Punt or Late Day or Evening Punt  (Read 1465 times)

firingblanks

It seems lots of WG's are worn out from the hard work of a long day seeing punters.
I read that many avoid late night or early morning punters for a variety of reasons.
But I also read of guys failing to complete a meeting with a WG late at night, probably because she can't be arsed after being hammered all day and feel letting a punter down is fine because there's many more punters in the ocean.
With this in mind, I'm thinking of doing my punting earlier in the day :)
A nice lunchtime session with a sexy WG before she's been hammered for 10 hours.
Do you guys prefer a certain time?
And why?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:16:15 am by firingblanks »

herelonely

I tend to go for lunchtime to about 6pm, easier for me logistically is only real reason. + I tend to be a spur of the moment punter and so will get the urge in the morning, find one and be there within 2/3 hours. Only ever once booked days in advance and she cancelled 10 minutes before and then slagged me off on AW reviews.

Offline threechilliman

Lunchtime for me logistically, but the earlier the better as I'm horny early in the day

tcm

Offline RedKettle

Generally during the day whilst I am "working"!!

Sometimes outcall to a hotel in the evening.

It will only be the really popular girls who are hammered 10 times in the day and they will be popular for a reason, probably that they are bloody good at treating each punter as the first one!

As for them cancelling I have not noticed any correlation with time - new ones are just unreliable whenever. 

Offline dc0582

Early for me, without a doubt. 7.30am!

Offline AgedCases

I work part-time so I can fit a punt in one of my off days. However, all the vaunted WGs are over an hour away in Newcastle so there's planning involved.

After reading on here about so many evening punts being lacklustre, I'm convinced on punting around noon. It'll also give me time to travel home before the teatime rush.

Offline danny.simons

When it's at their house, anything between 9am and 5pm works best for me.

If it's a hotel that they're staying in though, I tend to find that you need to go later really, as otherwise you run the risk of bumping into housekeeping between 10am and 2pm. It's happened to me more than I'd like :/

Offline george r

I have punted at 9.00am in a hotel once and prefer about 11.00 in the morning to be honest, although I have punted most hours during  the day.

Offline Equilibrium

Would definitely prefer the morning punts , the girl is fresh and ready to start.
Not too early .. Round 11 am would do ..
Also, would have to book it on the previous night ..
Gives the w/g a heads up resulting in an amazing time between us..
Late nights for me have been a bit bad , like 9/10 the girls have been tired so no effort from that what so ever ,  although I have heard that the majority of the w/g's try to keep them selves from an orgasm until the last punt ,so either I've missed that or they just can't be bothered to offer a proper service and then in the evening they would try to get the punt over asap to let the next guy in  :(

So Yh .. Definitely a morning punter   :D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:14:55 pm by Equilibrium »

Offline cueball

I'm usually a morning punter, sometimes afternoon, very rarely evening. Escape plans dictate when I punt. If I had the choice of any time it would probably be evening, I've always liked podging at night

Offline Hertsgent

I'm with Danny - hotels I generally hit between 4-6pm to avoid housekeeping, as it is a total pain in the arse scurrying around them (not that they care!). In addition, there is more general traffic in lobby areas at this sort of time, so easier to blend in and forge a path to the room. Houses I do daytime as fewer people generally around, and will usually try lunchtime ish to be "earlier in the day"

So generally I'm closer to the front end of most girls working days....which is also a preference

Offline MancSean

My preferred time would be between 10 and 2 to start the punt and this is what I tend to do for weekend punts. But in the week I can only go after work in the evening.  Tbh I am normally more tired than the wg and at the end of the day she's been on her back alk day and I haven't

Type_O_Negative

I always punt between 1-3pm. Girls are still "fresh".
I avoid evening and late night bookings - i don't want to face tiredness, bad routine or lack of interest. :hi:

kenw1

I always punt between 1-3pm. Girls are still "fresh".
I avoid evening and late night bookings - i don't want to face tiredness, bad routine or lack of interest. :hi:

Same with me.

Offline potata72

I've punted more in evenings than other times of the day and lack of interest/bad routine has seldom been an issue and where it has been an issue, it's probably just the level of service they show all or most people regardless of the time of day. 

I've had good and bad punts in the day and good and bad punts in the evening, simple as that.

Siadwel

I've punted more in evenings than other times of the day and lack of interest/bad routine has seldom been an issue and where it has been an issue, it's probably just the level of service they show all or most people regardless of the time of day. 

I've had good and bad punts in the day and good and bad punts in the evening, simple as that.

Same here, good and bad, day or night. I don't do much daytime punting these days due to being at work during the day.

Will change that over the next few weeks as I ... uhh.....won't be spending that much time at work.

The girl I've been seeing regularly, I've never seen her once before 8 pm and routine, tiredness, jaded, worn-out, fucked-out, shagged-out, cum-in-mouthed-out are words that just don't apply to her.

Offline Anadin

I've always preferred late night punting, I feel more comfortable doing it under the cover of darkness and it's infinitely easier to park in London the later it is but I've found it's easier to get an appointment during the day. Can't say I've noticed any difference in service based on time.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I personally prefer to see a WG at 2pm on weekdays, and 4pm on weekends for punts. That way it balances the day for me in terms of travelling to the WGs venue, and then enjoying the rest of the day once the punt is done!!!!!

Offline muffherwell91

I prefer morning punts as the morning glory won’t go away by itself.  :hi: :kissgirl:

Alibaba25

Online Jamboney

I prefer afternoon punts, ideally between 2-4pm.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Was a bit in I think the daily wail today that sez that it's a wonder men and wimmen ever get it together, as the mans best time for sex is around 8:21 am and for her something like 23:41!

If you can belive that, personaly i'd have thougth its more to do with hormones and time of month but there you are.

For me the night time is the right time:)

Offline Punting Valley

A high quality girl will provide consistent service any time of the day. That being said, if they are not well-reviewed girls whom I can trust would provide that consistency, I would much prefer before-lunch or after-lunch part. (I can't punt properly if I am hungry  :sarcastic: )

Offline mr small

I usually try for around 11am but it can be difficult to arrange at short notice as wg's dont always turn their phones / computers on early, and often find if I try to book a popular girl the night before I wait hours for a reply only to find she is booked for the morning  :dash:

Quite surprised how many people punt early morning - afternoon as so many wg's advertise 11am -late I would have thought the majority of punts would be in the evenings  :unknown:

Offline Daffodil

Doesn't really bother me.

I've had shit punts in the morning and top ones in the evening and vice versa.

Logistically I usually go early afternoon, as it's when I tend to have the most free time to myself.