Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: renata_sweet_girl  (Read 1643 times)

dmitri

Hi all first review her but unfortunately negative.firstly I do not see Romanian very often mainly because of their poor service only consider with reasonably good feedbacks.. I checked her few good reports here so thought to take a risk as she looks pretty hot to me. Called her and placed a booking for 30 minutes in afternoon. She gave the post code and  told me to call her when I arrive. finally I went to her place just on time by tube North Wembley. then called her after one ring it went to voice mail and after that I tried but her phone already off. and sent a text waited about further 15-20 minutes but no response. I walked to my way. total waste of time and journey. :angry:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

firingblanks

I have no sympathy with guys having punts with this useless WG.

I've only been a member a short time and all I see are complaints about this girl.
Yes she might tick a few boxes on looks for some guys but we are not using WG's just for looks.
Professional attitude to the job and punters should be our priorities, it's quite obvious from the reviews she is unreliable, wastes time with ignoring texts/calls after agreeing a meet and wasting guys times travelling there only to fail to complete an agreed time.

Just ignore HER, it's not like there aren't other WG's to choose from and with a much better attitude to meets.

This girl would never make my HL as I consider my time important and would not waste it on a failed meet with a half hearted meet with someone who lacks interest in her job and punters.

renata4you

dmitri,you fucking lie ?? Yesterday I received only two calls, a call to 12:45 from someone who wanted to see me 30 minutes and I said I was out and we can not see then phoned my colleague and Melyssa went to her 30 minutes to see the same person who wanted to see me and me .. and I got a call at 3:25 p.m. from another person who wanted to see me half an hour to 120 and not I agreed to do discount, and now you say you have made an appointment with me for 30 minutes and I have not stayed with you .. you kindly send me a message with your phone number in provice that I really want to see if you sent me a message and I did not agree programming .. thanks

Offline PLeisure

Wrong choice for a name, "dmitri"

Douche  :mad:

renata4you

why rong?? coz he post here and he lie??  :thumbsdown: :angry:

Offline lewishamguy

dmitri,you fucking lie ?? Yesterday I received only two calls, a call to 12:45 from someone who wanted to see me 30 minutes and I said I was out and we can not see then phoned my colleague and Melyssa went to her 30 minutes to see the same person who wanted to see me and me .. and I got a call at 3:25 p.m. from another person who wanted to see me half an hour to 120 and not I agreed to do discount, and now you say you have made an appointment with me for 30 minutes and I have not stayed with you .. you kindly send me a message with your phone number in provice that I really want to see if you sent me a message and I did not agree programming .. thanks

WOW! Renata I'm impressed as your English has improved dramatically just within few hours.

:music:

Offline PLeisure

why rong?? coz he post here and he lie??  :thumbsdown: :angry:
Yes, Renata.... the comment wasn't a criticism of you, but an observation on "dmitri", whom some think may be dropping false reviews/ comments  :hi:

renata4you

hi lie i sweer he dnt book me yesterday but is ok he is free to post here what he want  :dash:

Offline smiths

I have no idea if the OP is a genuine punter or not BUT as has been posted your written English has drastically improved overnight. :rolleyes: You are a lying low life as I know so I don't believe a word you, if its actually you and not your pimp post, and wouldn't believe a word he or she posts either.

As a WG your a fucking disgrace who fucks or has fucked at least some punters including me over yet you have the gall to pollute this forum. :thumbsdown:

Offline lewishamguy

hi lie i sweer he dnt book me yesterday but is ok he is free to post here what he want  :dash:

You twat you're either a pimp or a punter pretending as a prossie here. :thumbsdown:

dmitri

what? I am lying? I did not call you yesterday it was a booking on Wednesday and I called you. Can you not see the review date when I wrote. :angry: