Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how much have you spent on punting so far  (Read 3250 times)

Offline purple_t

I set myself a yearly budget of £1500

Offline paul_2407

I set myself a yearly budget of £1500

I wish I was as financially sensible as you  :hi:

E.L. Wisty

Haven't really kept a total count of the cost I've spent this year, but I reckon it's close to a thousand.

Offline dkn

Didn't start my punting spreadsheet for a while, but on countback I reckon it's around £30,000  :scare:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Didn't start my punting spreadsheet for a while, but on countback I reckon it's around £30,000  :scare:

Lord of mercy are you for real

Offline dkn

Afraid so - but that is over around 20 years, remember...

sublimegent

About £5k this year I guess just glad I don't pay for hotels couldn't do it without the corp credit card

Offline Rifte

With the current exchange rate ( I punt overseas).....4.5k GBP in the last 6 months.

60% of it split between Australia and Singapore (remainder in India, Malaysia and the US)

aud6jag

can be an expensive hobby. Just punting fee on record of AW feedbacks is around £7500. Thats nearly 50 feedback, averaging £150 per punt since 2012, and not including some, who doesn't return a feedback :(   some repeats on a text/call, and some hotels too. Must be pushing over 10K easily. And I'm still smiling :D

E.L. Wisty

Like others have said, it is an expensive hobby. Recently I have spent £370 on a 1hr punt. :scare:

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Like others have said, it is an expensive hobby. Recently I have spent £370 on a 1hr punt. :scare:

Why don't you do a review of this so called punt then  :hi:

Nothing  ;)

How does that work then are you paying with monopoly instead of the real thing  :)

E.L. Wisty

Why don't you do a review of this so called punt then  :hi:

It was a good punt, but nothing outstanding, nor was it an awful enough punt. It was just what I would regard as run of the mill.

Offline MrMatrix

I'd really not like to think about it. I know how much I spent last year and I'm already passed that figure now. Pass me the paracetamol.  :dash:

Offline Desimonic

Lost count , over 15 years punting . Easy in the £20k range but hey who's counting :rolleyes:

fredpunter

According to my accounts .... it averages a little over £90 a week for ..... quite a long time now

About 2 and a half times more than I paid for my first house  :scare:

Offline stevedave

Offline unclepokey

Including a punt still to be had next week I will have spent £40,031 by the time I cum (hopefully) on Thursday week. My record begins in August 2002.
That's just over £200 a punt and, as I go for 2 hour punts in the main, I think Jimmy would not disapprove!

Uncle Pokey

Offline MrMatrix

Including a punt still to be had next week I will have spent £40,031 by the time I cum (hopefully) on Thursday week. My record begins in August 2002.
That's just over £200 a punt and, as I go for 2 hour punts in the main, I think Jimmy would not disapprove!

Uncle Pokey
But only 3 reviews in 4 years. You could have helped a lot of us no doubt had you made a few more reviews UP..  :unknown:

Offline HappyandLucky

But only 3 reviews in 4 years. You could have helped a lot of us no doubt had you made a few more reviews UP..  :unknown:
Each to their own. Some give others don't for whatever the reason

Offline paul_2407

Bethh

£450 so far this year. Pretty hefty for 3 punts but the few girls that are genuinely bisexual usually charge more for couples :unknown:

Offline cocabean100

I need to add the £60 fine that arrived today for not registering my car in the hotel car park!

Offline MrMatrix

I need to add the £60 fine that arrived today for not registering my car in the hotel car park!
That's bad news C100. Happened to me 3 years ago. Fortunately I got the letter before the OH did. Close shave. I never park in hotels as a result.