Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Kensington  (Read 2437 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

john_n

Michelle Independent - External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Comms : Contacted Michelle a few weeks before going to London and she replied to my email the next day. Given the address by text the day before and rang her when I was outside.

Amount paid : £180 for 90mins

Venue :  Very nice flat a few mins walk from Earl's Court tube station.

Looks/Personality: I guess there is no need to talk about her looks as everyone by now knows she is very pretty. To make it even better her personality matches her looks.

Short version: Kissing, FK, OWO, Fucking in mish and doggie, cumming on her tits

Service: Michelle greeted me with a kiss and brought me downstairs to the bedroom. Had a chat and it all felt natural as I had seen her a few days earlier for a 3some with Platinum Cindy. Took a shower as I had been out walking for a few hours and Michelle got me a clean towel. Went back to the bedroom and got onto the bed. We started kissing and kept doing so for a short time. Her lips are great and she tasted really good. Michelle then started to perform OWO and this is something she does really well. It is up there with the best BJ's I have ever had. It just adds to the feeling having this amazingly pretty girl looking into my eyes in between sucking my cock. Time to return the favour as I go down on Michelle to perform RO. Her pussy tasted great and kept licking her for a little while. My only problem was that the bed wasn't to good for a couple of tall persons as me and Michelle. I ended up in an akward position position while performing RO, so very soon I got pain in my neck. Should have changed to another position, but Michelle was so nice that she took over and sucked my cock again. Time to have sex with her, so on with a condom. Michelle positioned herself on all fours and I entered her from behind. Started out gently as she is really tight and slowly increased the pace as she got used to my cock. There were large mirrors in the room, so watched myself fucking her from behind. Switched to mish, grabbed her legs and kept fucking her for some time. It's so sad that time just flies by when you are having such a great time. Feeling that I'm getting ready to pop and Michelle asked if I wanted to cum all over her breasts. Pulled out, got rid of the condom and blew my load all over her breasts.

We then started talking about different subjects and Michelle is a girl I really enjoyed talking to. Got through a lot of different subjects, but that is of no interest to other than us. Just felt amazing being in bed with Michelle and holding an arm around her while talking. Sadly there wasn't enough time to recover and go for round two.

Michelle is no clock watcher and the session ended a little over the booked time. Now I know why she is so popular and someone I can't wait to see her again. Understand why you guys in London are so sad that she moved to Birmingham, a really top girl both in the looks and personality department.

Would I visit again : Yes

Would I recommend : Yes

Pdubz

Good review John, i hope to see Michelle very soon

Offline NIK

Michelle Independent - External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Comms : Contacted Michelle a few weeks before going to London and she replied to my email the next day. Given the address by text the day before and rang her when I was outside.

Amount paid : £180 for 90mins

Venue :  Very nice flat a few mins walk from Earl's Court tube station.

Looks/Personality: I guess there is no need to talk about her looks as everyone by now knows she is very pretty. To make it even better her personality matches her looks.

Short version: Kissing, FK, OWO, Fucking in mish and doggie, cumming on her tits

Service: Michelle greeted me with a kiss and brought me downstairs to the bedroom. Had a chat and it all felt natural as I had seen her a few days earlier for a 3some with Platinum Cindy. Took a shower as I had been out walking for a few hours and Michelle got me a clean towel. Went back to the bedroom and got onto the bed. We started kissing and kept doing so for a short time. Her lips are great and she tasted really good. Michelle then started to perform OWO and this is something she does really well. It is up there with the best BJ's I have ever had. It just adds to the feeling having this amazingly pretty girl looking into my eyes in between sucking my cock. Time to return the favour as I go down on Michelle to perform RO. Her pussy tasted great and kept licking her for a little while. My only problem was that the bed wasn't to good for a couple of tall persons as me and Michelle. I ended up in an akward position position while performing RO, so very soon I got pain in my neck. Should have changed to another position, but Michelle was so nice that she took over and sucked my cock again. Time to have sex with her, so on with a condom. Michelle positioned herself on all fours and I entered her from behind. Started out gently as she is really tight and slowly increased the pace as she got used to my cock. There were large mirrors in the room, so watched myself fucking her from behind. Switched to mish, grabbed her legs and kept fucking her for some time. It's so sad that time just flies by when you are having such a great time. Feeling that I'm getting ready to pop and Michelle asked if I wanted to cum all over her breasts. Pulled out, got rid of the condom and blew my load all over her breasts.

We then started talking about different subjects and Michelle is a girl I really enjoyed talking to. Got through a lot of different subjects, but that is of no interest to other than us. Just felt amazing being in bed with Michelle and holding an arm around her while talking. Sadly there wasn't enough time to recover and go for round two.

Michelle is no clock watcher and the session ended a little over the booked time. Now I know why she is so popular and someone I can't wait to see her again. Understand why you guys in London are so sad that she moved to Birmingham, a really top girl both in the looks and personality department.

Would I visit again : Yes

Would I recommend : Yes

Is she now in Earl's Court or Birmingham?

john_n

Is she now in Earl's Court or Birmingham?

Now in Birmingham. This was a couple of weeks ago

Offline closeshave

Offline JamesRockford

Her profile shows that she's touring in London in May.

Offline closeshave

password02

She is now based in Birmingham but comes down to London for a few days per month - mixes some duo days with Platinum Cindy and also doing solo 1-2-1 sessions.

There are a few members booked to see her in May when she is in London