Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Vivien26 - Charlton  (Read 2230 times)

3 review(s) for  Busty lady (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheAntiHero

External Link/Members Only - Saw this girl a few months ago when she was working near Croydon.

I like a good BBW girl occasionally and have no problem with larger girls, but what the pictures don't convey is just how massive she is. She is quite possibly the largest person I have ever seen with my own eyes. Size 26? 28? I don't know. Once I got near her, I literally couldn't leave because I was stuck in her gravity well. I tried to pull myself away or hold onto the door frame for dear life, but I couldn't fight the laws of physics and I was violently sucked inside her grimy room.

I was in orbit around her mass, my wallet flew out of my pocket and a couple of twenties managed to reach escape velocity and zipped into her closet. My clothes were ripped apart by gravitational tearing and I was thrown onto her bed. She started giving me OWO, but due to the enormity of the strain that is placed upon her heart by her copious mass, she had to stop every 10-15 seconds and take giant gasps of air before she suffocated. Breathing through her nostrils was an impossibility, there was literally no more room in her body to store the fat, so it had started to store it inside her nose.

Barely containing my laughter, and wondering how all the choices and events in my life had led me to this point, I told her to get on top so I could at least use her tits as blindfolds to block out the oncoming horror show. She tried to bounce about, but it wasn't really working, and fearing she may have a heart attack at any point, I decided to get this over as quickly as possible and told her to get in doggy. She managed to maneuver herself into position without the assistance of cranes which I found quite impressive, but upon assuming the position I realised that I had left my abseiling equipment at home and there was no way I could possibly continue without it. Soon after this realisation, I got a waft of the most foul smelling hideous ghastliness I have ever smelt. She is so big she can't actually clean herself properly and was marinating in her own juices.

I couldn't deal with the situation anymore and got inside my spaceship, set the warp factor to 9 and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. I looked behind me on my way out and saw the apartment collapse into a blackhole taking along several innocent bystanders and a market stall. I assume she managed to get from Croydon to Charlton by quantum tunneling.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:06:45 pm by TheAntiHero »

Online pumps

Lol - u tried to hard with the lols  mate.

But again lol.

Online pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

She must of piled on the weight since this pic.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Bloody hell no face pics and 50 for a hour you should of known better  :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She must of piled on the weight since this pic.

She should of paid him 50 pounds for touching her

yumyum3

I like a good BBW girl occasionally and have no problem with larger girls, but what the pictures don't convey is just how massive she is. She is quite possibly the largest person I have ever seen with my own eyes. Size 26? 28? I don't know. Once I got near her, I literally couldn't leave because I was stuck in her gravity well. I tried to pull myself away or hold onto the door frame for dear life, but I couldn't fight the laws of physics and I was violently sucked inside her grimy room.

I was in orbit around her mass, my wallet flew out of my pocket and a couple of twenties managed to reach escape velocity and zipped into her closet. My clothes were ripped apart by gravitational tearing and I was thrown onto her bed. She started giving me OWO, but due to the enormity of the strain that is placed upon her heart by her copious mass, she had to stop every 10-15 seconds and take giant gasps of air before she suffocated. Breathing through her nostrils was an impossibility, there was literally no more room in her body to store the fat, so it had started to store it inside her nose.

Barely containing my laughter, and wondering how all the choices and events in my life had led me to this point, I told her to get on top so I could at least use her tits as blindfolds to block out the oncoming horror show. She tried to bounce about, but it wasn't really working, and fearing she may have a heart attack at any point, I decided to get this over as quickly as possible and told her to get in doggy. She managed to maneuver herself into position without the assistance of cranes which I found quite impressive, but upon assuming the position I realised that I had left my abseiling equipment at home and there was no way I could possibly continue without it. Soon after this realisation, I got a waft of the most foul smelling hideous ghastliness I have ever smelt. She is so big she can't actually clean herself properly and was marinating in her own juices.

I couldn't deal with the situation anymore and got inside my spaceship, set the warp factor to 9 and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. I looked behind me on my way out and saw the apartment collapse into a blackhole taking along several innocent bystanders and a market stall. I assume she managed to get from Croydon to Charlton by quantum tunneling.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A pleasure to read.

TheAntiHero

That is an incredibly old picture. Double her weight, and imagine she has been hit in the face with a sledgehammer several times and you would come close to how she looks now.

coolfriend_f

is 26 in her name the size of her head, if u want a nightmare on door 45 , please try. if you noticed the bed spring hurt your ass more than the 50gbp donation. she develops lather in her ass during summer fuks, please avoid and donate to charity than this suicide

Offline kowalski

Well written.You were well and truly sucked into a black hole.You must use the holiday to reflect upon your skills of selection.First clue-Hourly rate.

TheAntiHero

Well written.You were well and truly sucked into a black hole.You must use the holiday to reflect upon your skills of selection.First clue-Hourly rate.

She is back, and even cheaper! get in lads! Make sure you don't only use impulse engines though or you wont have the power to reach escape velocity :lol:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 06:15:36 pm by TheAntiHero »

Offline The_Don

:lol: :lol: :lol:
A pleasure to read.

+1

@ OP, thanks for sharing but currently your reviews are negative   :unknown:

I hope you have had some positive punts?