Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sutton Coldfield, Sofia Marie  (Read 5532 times)

smithie1000

Wow she is pretty and a local English girl.

Operating from a block of flats which I thought oh no but it was all ok.
She has only one picture on AW so it was a risk for me but her texts were very good and answered everything I asked.
She was wearing a lovey dress(I asked for that) and was smartly turned out but the best point was she was pretty with it too, looks like she not been around too much.
I told her I have difficulty with condoms so I need lots of OWO and other stuff to get me going.
Anyway she stripped off to a lovely little figure with a few tattoo's, her skin was perfect and soft but if you want big tits don't go.
I lay done on my back and had a lovely OWO for ages and asked for more as its my biggest turn on, in the end I asked her to put the rubber on as she does not do CIM. She sat on me for a while so I could look at her but no kissing? anyway I took over on top and it was not long till I came.  Sad thing is she wont look at you and wont kiss, its a shame as she is nice looking and that made me cum. What I don't understand is they will give you OWO but not kiss??? so only 9 out of 10 for that reason.
External Link/Members Only

Offline bigjim

would you say she is her stated age ? and where about in Sutton is she ?

thanks BJim  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Wow she is pretty and a local English girl.

Operating from a block of flats which I thought oh no but it was all ok.

A search on her using the AW 7-digit reference will bring up this thread only if you quote her AW link the correct way:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

She looks just my type. Thanks for TOFTT and sharing.  :drinks:

smithie1000

would you say she is her stated age ? and where about in Sutton is she ?

thanks BJim  :hi:

She told me she is 28 and she is at B76 2UG

smithie1000

Offline bigjim

Can someone pm me this girls number please

Offline normski

Can someone pm me this girls number please
The phone number is now on her profile.

Offline normski

I saw Sofia yesterday and can confirm Smithie is bang on with her looks, she is a pretty lass. She told me she's new to all this, and that this was her 3rd week.

Sofia has a firmly toned body and very tight below. She loved her clit being rubbed and even let me do a bit of fingering. Her oral skills are amazing and sure knows how to use her tongue. She is very sensitive and responsive when her body is carressed. I found her to now allow limited Kissing, didn't try to force my tongue down her throat. I sure will be seeing her again very soon.

smithie1000

Hey Normski glad you enjoyed and yes she is good at OWO and limited kissing, hope she stays this way!!!

Offline normski

Smithie I agree, I found her to be 'down to earth' and able to have a decent conversation with.

smithie1000

great, this site works very well.  my fav is back of holiday so I will ask her around again.

Offline BustaNut

great, this site works very well.  my fav is back of holiday so I will ask her around again.

Is she any good then Smithie??

A.Chou85

I seen her when i went to see another girl. She looked very different from pictures. Where she worked all the girls were known to give crap service so be careful

smithie1000

Is she any good then Smithie??

Hi bustanut, she take a while to get to know, my first visit was for a massage and HE, she gave me B2B as well, then I had full service - no kissing.  Had her back to my house, much better.

Dodo

................yet another one well north of the £100ph punt  :(

Offline BustaNut

Hi bustanut, she take a while to get to know, my first visit was for a massage and HE, she gave me B2B as well, then I had full service - no kissing.  Had her back to my house, much better.

Cheers mate, I might have to try her out.

Offline normski

................yet another one well north of the £100ph punt  :(
Trust me Sofia Marie is well worth a visit/outcall.

longonetom

Hello new here.  This girl is just my type and local to me.  Ive never met with a girl like this before.  Been to a few brothels and to the dam.

What's the best way to contact her?

Offline pianodave

I saw this one the other day, OWO is very good and she is friendly and enthusiastic and offered good DFK.

If you want to cum more than once in 30 mins though, I'd confirm this first as she got dressed after I came, with a few minutes left. No problem by me as I was done and dusted and had to be somewhere, but just mentioning fyi.

Worth a visit though, for sure.

johnnyboy61

At £140 p/h I would have to say she is at the top end for West Midlands. I have had three fantastic local punts recently with Hannah (Wolverhampton), Sophiarosex (Stafford and Birmingham) and Michelle Independent (Birmingham and London). To my mind these girls give a sort of gold standard for the area; they would be difficult to better and all three charge £120. Is this one worth the extra? Unless she is pretty spectacular I would guess that for an independent she is overpriced, but if anyone who has visited her and also one of the above cares to comment I am willing to be persuaded otherwise.

Offline pianodave

For half an hour she's she same or cheaper than both those. Not many Brit girls charge less than 70 for 30 mins

johnnyboy61

But two of these are English, and for me 30 mins is a non-starter these days as I would struggle to achieve my one pop in half an hour. Makes punting more expensive, but a necessity now I'm in my fifties, so I tend to notice just the rate for an hour. So is she worth £140 for an hour?

Offline Trevor12

I have had three fantastic local punts recently with Hannah (Wolverhampton), Sophiarosex (Stafford and Birmingham) and Michelle Independent (Birmingham and London). To my mind these girls give a sort of gold standard for the area; they would be difficult to better and all three charge £120.

I'd add Chardonnay to that list of consistent, top quality local punts for £120.

It's obvious from Sofia's pictures that she is fit as fuck. However, by the sounds of it, she'll DFK some and not kiss others at all. That's why, £70 hfhr or £140 hr, she's not tempting me any more.

Offline Tommy1983

Hi Guys,

Is she still on Adultworks, I can't find her?  :(
Did I see she had moved?

Cheers

smithie1000

Hi Guys,

Is she still on Adultworks, I can't find her?  :(
Did I see she had moved?

Cheers
Not seen her for ages  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tommy1983

Right, update.

A mate of mine who see's her once a month, informs me she is still in sutton coldfield, but she lives at a new place.
He didn't ask why she isn't on adultworks anymore, but she is 100% still working. Next time he see's her he will ask whether he can share her contact details, and if she is on another site now.

Progress at least

smithie1000

Right, update.

A mate of mine who see's her once a month, informs me she is still in sutton coldfield, but she lives at a new place.
He didn't ask why she isn't on adultworks anymore, but she is 100% still working. Next time he see's her he will ask whether he can share her contact details, and if she is on another site now.

Progress at least
Well done mate n thanks  :dance:

Offline Tommy1983

She either must have a core custom, or on a new site, thats bring in the punters.
Odd though, as you wouldn't think she still worked otherwise!

smithie1000

She either must have a core custom, or on a new site, thats bring in the punters.
Odd though, as you wouldn't think she still worked otherwise!
I went here today and just did a review, she's better, I think she will be my replacement now.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tommy1983

Nice, i'm lazy and like to find punts and massage as close to my house as possible! Dangerous game i know.

smithie1000

Nice, i'm lazy and like to find punts and massage as close to my house as possible! Dangerous game i know.
Yes I am the same, traveling to brum I hate it but she was worth it, she is drop dead sexy.  :rolleyes:

Offline Tommy1983

May have to "go shopping" in Brum soon then!
Just not enough punts or massage in Sutton and surrounding.......soul destroying!

smithie1000

May have to "go shopping" in Brum soon then!
Just not enough punts or massage in Sutton and surrounding.......soul destroying!
Yes do, Derby is my shopping place but might have a think....