Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford squirting-sasha or any other in Oxford?  (Read 2030 times)

Offline JimmySW

It seems that Oxford is a bit of a desert - has anyone seen this young lady - looks like she was in Plymouth previously as it still says nearest station Plymouth in her interview?    External Link/Members Only

Or this one:   External Link/Members Only 26 who has a little feedback?

Another English one but no feedback?    External Link/Members Only HOT ROSIE

English and a bit older than my usual:   External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Offline JimmySW

It seems that Oxford is a bit of a desert - has anyone seen this young lady - looks like she was in Plymouth previously as it still says nearest station Plymouth in her interview?    External Link/Members Only

Or this one:   External Link/Members Only who has a little feedback?

Another English one but no feedback?   External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the typing errors!

Offline Lewis

£180 an hour!!!! Are you mad or have more money than sense?

Offline JimmySW

£180 an hour!!!! Are you mad or have more money than sense?

Probably - it seems that choices are very limited in Oxford! Poshtottie is booked tomorrow and Sexystella is only doing outcalls - no other replies to messages as yet, I'll try calling later on today and see if anyone is available, probably leave the lovely Squirting Sasha till last!

It seems that Rihanna had some reports on a previous profile - anyone got any recollection of how good she was?

Thanks in advance!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I want to see her, but she will only see you if you have 'cammed' with her....something I can't/won't be doing..... :(  :unknown:

Would still love to see her though... ;)

Oxfordswing

I had a great time with this little gem a year or so ago, but sadly only does outcalls at the moment. When I met her she had a room at a local holiday inn which was perfect to visit so she might still grab a room somewhere if you ask her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is a stunning lady and quite kinky. I left a very happy very tired man

But Oxford is a wilderness for decent working girls. Your best bet is to get on the train or the Oxford tube (90 minutes to central London) and make the most of the wealth of fab girls working in London  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:27:11 pm by Oxfordswing »

pieere

It seems that Sasha only cams due to her feedback, Rihana has had a few profiles and moves around a lot, red hot rosie has got back to me but nothing further

Offline JimmySW

Well that didn't go to plan! I decided on Rosie (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and booked asSexy Stella is only doing outcalls, Poshtottie was in London and communication with Rihanna proved frustrating, Rosie requested I confirm 30 minutes before by text and I didn't get a reply.

Luckily I had a list with alternatives with me and the only one to answer was Mellisa (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), I asked how far from the station she was as I had to get back there to meet someone, she doesn't drive so was pretty vague - anyway I booked her and set off in the worst traffic ever and it took ages to get there leaving not very long at all for "personal time".

The flat was a bit grubby with an entrance in a darkish open ended hallway and the flat itself wasn't up to much but she was a nice girl with a lovely attitude, she is certainly really tight!

All a bit rushed due to traffic and more a girl next door than a fantasy shag!

I can only agree with everyone elses comments - Oxford needs some quality girls!

Offline Musichead

Was Mellisa (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) worth the punt? Just had a look on her pics and she looks ok slim but not necessary fit/toned and not much body shape (tit seem bit small and not much ass). In Oxford at the moment not sure if shes worth a punt.

Personally I prefer to see actual face pics and I have to be attracted to them before I go for a punt, is anyone like that?

Offline JimmySW

Was Mellisa (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) worth the punt? Just had a look on her pics and she looks ok slim but not necessary fit/toned and not much body shape (tit seem bit small and not much ass). In Oxford at the moment not sure if shes worth a punt.

Personally I prefer to see actual face pics and I have to be attracted to them before I go for a punt, is anyone like that?

Lovely girl and although no stunner in the face department she is great at what she does and has a lovely personality, it's a bit of a tight fit down there but not complaining! The apartment is OK but not exactly luxury :-)

If I went back to Oxford (It's out of my way) I would try and explore her more submissive side (see photos) as well as her flexibility.

Ceverett

Or this one:   External Link/Members Only 26 who has a little feedback?

Another English one but no feedback?    External Link/Members Only HOT ROSIE

I saw rihanna a couple of years ago, I kept her number as a backup as i went to visit someone different who proved to be fake, i thought she was great overall set up in a nice house, stunning girl and very friendly only downside for me is she doesnt offer owo, but i still enjoyed myself ;)