Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Charlotte - One from the archives  (Read 3476 times)

7 review(s) for SubmissiveCharlotte (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OutForJustice80

Taking advice from this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54710.0) I'm posting a review for a meeting from about a year ago, before I joined the site.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 45 mins
Donation: £150
Would I go back: Definitely, if I have the cash again
Services: OW, RO, spanking (giving), Protected sex, bondage (giving), submissive schoolgirl roleplay

There was a kerfuffle about the booking time. I had originally booked an hour but they messed up and I ended up doing only 45. Location is a decent apartment on a quiet street near Marylebone station. Friendly maid. The apartment is also used by her duo partner Sub Emma.

Brilliant time had. She wore a really authentic school uniform and white knickers as requested. Took a very hard spanking. I remember just going harder and harder and expecting her to say when but she bloody loves it. She is utter filth. Real twinkle in her eye and got right into the roleplay. Had her getting herself off in front of me with fingers and doxy before delivering covered oral (my only negative, nothing is w/o) excellently. Then cuffed her to the bed frame and fucked her in doggy with a bit more spanking and eventual pop in the condom. Should note that we ended up going over the 45 minutes so basically got a £30 discount!

People have commented on her chubbiness before and I would call her exactly that, chubby. Not what I'd classify as a BBW, nowhere near that big and, for me, a really nice size to grab and smack. I'd love to see her again but the £150 was only affordable for me (I usually punt for 30 mins and always under the £100 mark) because I had an unexpected bonus and treated myself. Dirty, genuinely naughty girl.

kazred

Nice review - I saw her ages ago for my very first 'roleplay'! Only done 2 - hers was schoolgirl and she was quite happy for a real hard spanking......

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review.
I've always toyed with the idea of seeing her but have never followed thru. Not sure why.

I'll probably be unlikely to ever see her and I guess its just that I end up having to actual desire to fuck her. Glad you had a good one though!

Offline MancSean

I have wanted to see her for ages but the no owo has always put me off. However does she still work with Summer as it has Emma on her profile for duos. I would not go near the place if summer is there that's all for personal reasons nowt to do with her service

Offline Jimmyredcab

Taking advice from this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54710.0) I'm posting a review for a meeting from about a year ago, before I joined the site.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 45 mins
Donation: £150

Oh Dear.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline OutForJustice80

Oh Dear.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Is this not the approved nomenclature. Is there a specific term I should be using instead to avoid the avalanche of self-harming smiley faces?
 :rolleyes: :timeout: :wacko: :cool: :hi: :diablo: :coolgirl: :rose: :wackogirl:

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Is this not the approved nomenclature. Is there a specific term I should be using instead to avoid the avalanche of self-harming smiley faces?
 :rolleyes: :timeout: :wacko: :cool: :hi: :diablo: :coolgirl: :rose: :wackogirl:

Cost or Price, not Donation!

Offline OutForJustice80

Cost or Price, not Donation!
Right-oh. I think I saw someone else write that and assumed I'd been leaving myself open to some incredibly thorough branch of law enforcement. Next time I'll just write "fuck-charge".

Is it really the kind of thing that needs to be policed though? Sometimes people find the strangest things annoying.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Right-oh. I think I saw someone else write that and assumed I'd been leaving myself open to some incredibly thorough branch of law enforcement. Next time I'll just write "fuck-charge".

Is it really the kind of thing that needs to be policed though? Sometimes people find the strangest things annoying.

A donation is a voluntary contribution and should not be used when talking about prostitution, if you don't pay you don't get to fuck, pretty simple really.     :hi: :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

A donation is a voluntary contribution and should not be used when talking about prostitution, if you don't pay you don't get to fuck, pretty simple really.     :hi: :hi:
As I said, I saw someone else do it. I hope you didn't feel horribly mislead.  :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :cry:

Offline Zeusthedoc

As I said, I saw someone else do it. I hope you didn't feel horribly mislead.  :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :cry:

I think the main this is you give the figure. Personally, I don't give a Fuck what you call it - I doubt the WG does either. Though I'm sure some of them justify it by saying paying for time etc.

Also, this is probably just semantics but I thought donation meant the giving of a gift/contribution etc more so than the focus of a desire to do so. Semantics I guess.

Online lewishamguy

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:25:20 pm by lewishamguy »

Online lewishamguy