Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena of Bond Girls  (Read 1142 times)

Randy James

External Link/Members Only

£90 30 mins

i was 50-50 today, felt the need to punt as been a while since i saw some fresh meat and not a regular.
nobody on my AW HL was free so decided either Jordan at sandy s or a bondgirl where in past i seen 2 and had 2 good punts

so i thought id try Lorena, remember seeing her on way out of a punt with jasmine few months ago.

got there at green-quarter flats
met her at reception, sexy ripped jeans, caked up as expected. decent top.

tried abit of banter  - not good, she seems nice but not one to get u hard. type of banter when u try to chat up a girl but just get few words back.
sorted cash out, do donts etc.
so she took off her shoes, jeans and top with pink bra and thong on.

i preceded to kiss. meh, no tongue no dfk, just pressure on lips, body contact was OK.

eventually got hard

lied on bed and sh gave ORAL WITH. this was ok to be fair. and i was hard now.

1st. position. cowgirl, was ok more up and down than grinding and riding. felt losing it so decided to bend her over usually works

here goes, fucking stunk of fish, prime bloody cod. and no self respect to shave her anal hair. damn. im a guy and i groom myself
jamp off and wanted to end it after 10 mins
she disgusted me sexually

got changed and left but tried to be nice, blamed dehydration due to weather

as i left the smell of fish stuck to my fingers so used my bottle water to wash it off.

ugh, bodyworks, the punter who never goes down on a woman, (thank fcuk for that)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:42:37 pm by Randy James »

Offline Excalibur

Sounds like a right stinker BW. Can never understand why WGs allow a Stench Trench situation to arise. On a separate note I was 'friends' with a WG a while ago and part to of my job was to pluck any hair (stubble) from her ass and flange while maintaining a symmetrical landing strip. It does not sound erotic holding one of those magnifying shaving mirrors and a pair of tweezers while plucking her arse. It fucking was mind and there is an art to doing it (with or against the grain, can't remember now). A working lunch took on a whole new meaning.

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only
......prime bloody cod.....

Thank God I read this after my tea and not before :vomit:

Only ever had one fanny like that, which soon put a stop to any thoughts of RO!

Better luck next time BW.

tcm

Offline ProtocolDroid

Ouch BW, that sounds terrible :thumbsdown: I had a good punt with a girl from the same agency recently (review to follow) and having read several other positive reviews of Bond Girls was beginning to think that their girls might generally be as reliable as the cars churned out by Toyota. But I guess even Toyota recalls some cars every now and then to fix something, and it sounds as though Lorena could do with one or two repairs as well.

Randy James

looks wise she was fine
but i think she must have PCOS
quite alot of bleached body hair on her

shame, she does look cute