Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best current sauna girl?  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Countrylad

Who does everyone think the best current sauna girl is I'm torn between sophie of nts and Diana of bss but think sophie just edges it because she is willing to the extra mile to please

Offline nike

+1
Diana is good but she never used to like CIM , don't know if that has changed. If she did CIM she would be head and shoulders above everyone else,  and not just physically.  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 03:18:02 pm by nike »

Offline willie loman

For technique it has to be sophie, but I like Viviane at blair st as well.

muzzyhell

Heidi from Blair Street by miles in my opinion. Would also like to give a shout out to Scarlet who used to be at Blair Street and moved to New Town who was easily my best shag of 2013.

Sophie is really good at what she does but she's mentally unstable, which I guess isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I now have a rule about not putting my dick in anyone more mental than me because of her.

Offline facialmaniac

Lack of anal means Heidi and Diana lose out for me! If we are talking purely skills and effort in the room I would say Gemma at Scorpio takes a lot of beating!  Sophie is good but Gemma could deep throat a police horse!

bobbythatch

After reading a lot of praise. On here about Heidi at bss, from many people to be fair, I took the plunge with her a few months ago.

Came away completely uninspired in every way possible.  She was pleasant enough but not a great looker, not a great service. It was just ok.

Now, Neen that used to be at bss was amazing.

Offline johnnyboy007

Diana is not the first working name she has had at BSS. She went with her real name originally and I remember having A levels with her and also Tammy.

Those were some days.

Offline willie loman

Diana is not the first working name she has had at BSS. She went with her real name originally and I remember having A levels with her and also Tammy.

Those were some days.

Went with Diana once, booked her blind as it were over the phone, thinking it was someone else, not my cup of tea physically, but service I recall was fine, she actually gave a proper snog, and had a cold mouth which I thought was unusual, pleasant to chat to, and tight down there.

Offline foreverchanges

Went with Diana once, booked her blind as it were over the phone, thinking it was someone else, not my cup of tea physically, but service I recall was fine, she actually gave a proper snog, and had a cold mouth which I thought was unusual, pleasant to chat to, and tight down there.

Must have seen her over a dozen times over the years and she always gave an excellent service.
Also had a couple of  memorable duos with her and Heidi and then with Nisha who was at LSS last time I heard.

The sight of Diana in her heels  towering over me  was truly a sight to behold. :yahoo: