Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Wellness:Southgate  (Read 3283 times)

paulj

Does anyone know whether the above is strictly legitimate or not

Offline landseer

According to a post on FBSM, HE appears to be on offer. The poster appears to think it is VFM. He was charged £60 for 75 mins. I would send the link but you need to be a member to view the forum.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:16:32 pm by landseer »

Offline Magicrod29

Well I tried it, needless to say It was a lovely massage by a HOT young Masseuse with he for 20 but would probably go cheaper offered b2b for 40 but i reckon you could get that for 30, I got it for 25 in china town once so depends how much you care.

Offline chicki

Yeh i have been twice. First time I unfortunately got one of the older ladies, who doesn't do anything. I think she manages it. She just gave a deep tissue massage. During it all I wasn't sure if I would get anything but her conversation about If i have ever been to a naughty massage made me realise its on offer.

So I enquired about pricing and I returned at another day/time. Got a young 20yr old chinese girl. (I assume she is chinese). Very slim.

She knew I was there for a B2B massage so asked me to lie down and she stripped to her underwear. And gave a massage with oil. At this point I got a bit worried that it was a non-nude B2B. But she then quickly took it all off and gave a great b2b massage. Rubbing her tits and pussy all over me too. At one point whilst i was facing down she sat on my back and rubbed her pussy up and down me and near to my head. Felt like turning around and licking her out. I also liked how during the massage she would reach under me and give some attention to my balls and bellend. teasing me as she does it. It may have been she did this because i said i liked to be teased in this way or because its her standard procedure, but it went down well for me!

The other thing I liked about it at this point was there were mirrors on the wall. So I had a good view of her whilst she was giving the b2b.

I then turned over and she gave a b2b on the front side. I was happy about this because many girls don't bother after this. Once you turn around they basically just give me a HJ. But here she gave b2b on the front side too. Rubbing her tits and pussy on me. She didn't rub her pussy on me as much or like when i was on my front. But it got better because she then climbed over and did b2b in reverse with her pussy by my face. So I took the opportunity to lift my head and taste her. She was ok to be honest, i have tasted better pussys. And during this she had me in her hand and was jacking me off slowly.

Then she got off and finished off the HJ. I asked if she does BJ. I can't remember if she said yes and it costs extra or said no. I asked if i could fuck her but she said a definite no. Maybe other girls may do. I do not know.

So all in all its 40 for the massage and 40 for B2B. 80 in total.

I plan on returning next month. Will see how it goes next time.

Offline diddy

Yeh i have been twice. First time I unfortunately got one of the older ladies, who doesn't do anything. I think she manages it. She just gave a deep tissue massage. During it all I wasn't sure if I would get anything but her conversation about If i have ever been to a naughty massage made me realise its on offer.

So I enquired about pricing and I returned at another day/time. Got a young 20yr old chinese girl. (I assume she is chinese). Very slim.

I then turned over and she gave a b2b on the front side. I was happy about this because many girls don't bother after this. Once you turn around they basically just give me a HJ. But here she gave b2b on the front side too. Rubbing her tits and pussy on me. She didn't rub her pussy on me as much or like when i was on my front. But it got better because she then climbed over and did b2b in reverse with her pussy by my face. So I took the opportunity to lift my head and taste her. She was ok to be honest, i have tasted better pussys. And during this she had me in her hand and was jacking me off slowly.

Then she got off and finished off the HJ. I asked if she does BJ. I can't remember if she said yes and it costs extra or said no. I asked if i could fuck her but she said a definite no. Maybe other girls may do. I do not know.

So all in all its 40 for the massage and 40 for B2B. 80 in total.

I plan on returning next month. Will see how it goes next time.

Do you think its possible to ask for the young one if the older madam appears first, im not sure of the etiquette in the Chinese massage places? - anyway great and well written review imho many thanks and its encouraged me to go in next time, I passed the window a fortnight ago thinking if I spot a fitty im going in but didn't, but that b2b you describe sounds well worth 40 quid, cheers :drinks: