Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tutorial: How to find the first half of the postcode of a WG from her AW profile  (Read 3593 times)

Jason

This may be of interest in cases the town area in the town field specified by the prossie or her pimp is left intentionally broad. I am not going to give a London example as most prossies specify their location relatively precisely so let’s see a random example from another city. Looking for such shitty profiles I saw that Nottingham has plenty. Here is one: erika curvy x: External Link/Members Only. As you can see in the town section it just says Nottingham which to me means fuck all! It can be 33 or more different postcodes (NG1, NG2, NG3, …., NG90, DN22, etc). At least in London if they say Brent it is up to 3 options (not 33!). Anyway.

There are two ways to obtain the first half of the postcode of a certain profile from Adultwork.

FIRST METHOD (the quickest):
On a desktop/laptop PC:
1. Right click (on the mouse) and from the menu choose: View Source
Hidden Image/Members Only

2. Go to Edit -->Find (or alternatively on the keyboard press External Link/Members Only)

3. In the Find box type topostcode (see above)

4. Press Enter (or click next)

5. This will highlight the topostcode in the source code, next to which you can see the first part of the postcode. In this case ng1

On a mobile phone (android):
1. To view the source code on Android browser type view-source: in front of he url. In this case it will look like this:
view-source:https://www.adultwork.com/2862722

2. Then select Find on Page (you need to tab a button -depending on your device- for this menu to appear]:

3. Again type to topostcode and the postcode will show up as explained for the PC case.

SECOND METHOD:
1. Go to Proximity Search and type 0 in the Within field

2. Then it is trial and error. In the my Post Code field you keep typing relevant postcodes and you see whether the girl comes up in the search. When she comes bingo, that is her postcode. In this case we would be lucky as we were likely to start the trial and error from NG1.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:17:00 am by Jason »

Carmel

Jesus Christ what a palaver. You could ring her or message and ask.

Jason

Prossies with low IQ are telling punters what to do in a punting forum…FYI such a thing is required during the research process. It is a 2 clicks procedure for someone who knows it. I just explained it in detail as many members are not technologically savvy.  :hi:

Loverat

Why all that just to find out what AW tell you anyway  :dash:

Adult work give a handy dropdown menu including "show a map of the area where xxx lives"
It opens Google Maps and shows the first part of the postcode.

Carmel

Prossies with low IQ are telling punters what to do in a punting forum…FYI such a thing is required during the research process. It is a 2 clicks procedure for someone who knows it. I just explained it in detail as many members are not technologically savvy.  :hi:

LOL LOL LOL howling with laughter.  :lol:

Sureshot

As per loverat.  No need for any of that bollox, map shows you clear enough where your going and works on ios

2 clicks only
bottom of page

no 1 , view a map of where #### lives

no 2, click   postcode there
ng1   :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Looking for such shitty profiles I saw that Nottingham has plenty.....

:drinks:

Jason

LOL LOL LOL howling with laughter.
Tick-tock.  :hi:

2 clicks only
bottom of page

no 1 , view a map of where #### lives

no 2, click   postcode there
ng1 
No your way requires more work. You forgot the endless scrolling some profiles require! Joking aside I have to say that when I started this tutorial my intention was just to show how to access the HTML source code of an AW page and search through it as it is useful for a variety of other reasons. I then said it would be too much and I tailored it to postcodes completely overlooking the drop down ‘options’ menu at the bottom of the page. Given the opportunity the way I perform searches in London is based on some of the above technical principles. I tend to search by town and then I Ctrl+F towns to find patterns in the listed towns of various profiles to spot brothels and flatmates in a more efficient way than the proximity search alone which is also employed in the way I described (0 miles from a given postcode). By the way searching by town is faster as it doesn't require to select or have any other fields completed. Anyway.

Offline G-style

just reading this and then it went all black as I heard a twack!!!
It was my head hitting the desk it seems i fell asleep mid read   :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

I just use the map of where such and such lives. Some girls will say the postcode next to theres for discretion

tcm

Offline RedKettle

Many thanks for this thread - I know you lot will groan but I did not realise that you could get to a map via that drop down menu, that is really useful.

It probably explains why one or two girls have got stroppy when I wanted to know roughly where they were to plan my day - they probably thought I was being awkward whereas I am just stupid!!  :dash:

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline RedKettle

But many WGs are ignorant and do not respond or they (as I now realise) think you are taking the piss because you can look it up.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Great Post. :drinks:

Good job laddie :drinks:

Offline smiths

Many thanks for this thread - I know you lot will groan but I did not realise that you could get to a map via that drop down menu, that is really useful.

It probably explains why one or two girls have got stroppy when I wanted to know roughly where they were to plan my day - they probably thought I was being awkward whereas I am just stupid!!  :dash:

Cheers  :drinks:

If a WG is getting stroppy just by you asking for a rough idea of where she is based she clearly hasn't a fucking clue as that's very basic essential information obviously.

Offline CupidStunt

It's on the drop down menu center bottom labelled "(more options)" just above "Link to this Profile Page using ..."

I did not know of this so thanks to OP for raising it, thanks to the posters who showed an easier way and a big finger to the snarky replies.

Just a aside the wg can only enter the first part of postcode on aw .so on my first punp went to that place but it was like 3 miles from place wg was working which i never got till i got full postcode .
That why its best to ask for full post code at the start .Most girls will give you it as  it covers at least 8 addresses so you dont pin point them exactly !

Offline RedKettle

If a WG is getting stroppy just by you asking for a rough idea of where she is based she clearly hasn't a fucking clue as that's very basic essential information obviously.

Agreed - the last one that happened was a few months ago and the area on AW was "Peak District" which is not much fucking use when trying to plan a working day so that you are close to her at a particular time.  We had agreed services, cost and time but I could not get a response as to where so the day before i emailed saying that unless I heard that evening I just cannot see her.  Never heard again - needless to say she has been removed from the HL.  (Before the stroppy lot get at me I was very polite and made it clear I only needed a rough idea of where she was, even North or South Peaks would have helped.)

Offline smiths

Agreed - the last one that happened was a few months ago and the area on AW was "Peak District" which is not much fucking use when trying to plan a working day so that you are close to her at a particular time.  We had agreed services, cost and time but I could not get a response as to where so the day before i emailed saying that unless I heard that evening I just cannot see her.  Never heard again - needless to say she has been removed from the HL.  (Before the stroppy lot get at me I was very polite and made it clear I only needed a rough idea of where she was, even North or South Peaks would have helped.)

What I get a lot on a profile is a WG or pimp giving the borough as the actual area so it might say Barnet which is the borough but the WG is based in Finchley which is a few miles away. I rarely have a problem getting a postcode but if I don't I usually look elsewhere.

James999

LOL LOL LOL howling with laughter. 

What's your AW link?

I hope you're not the one with the crap boob job and the man hands  :music:

Offline smiths

This may be of interest in cases the town area in the town field specified by the prossie or her pimp is left intentionally broad. I am not going to give a London example as most prossies specify their location relatively precisely so let’s see a random example from another city. Looking for such shitty profiles I saw that Nottingham has plenty. Here is one: erika curvy x: External Link/Members Only. As you can see in the town section it just says Nottingham which to me means fuck all! It can be 33 or more different postcodes (NG1, NG2, NG3, …., NG90, DN22, etc). At least in London if they say Brent it is up to 3 options (not 33!). Anyway.

There are two ways to obtain the first half of the postcode of a certain profile from Adultwork.

FIRST METHOD (the quickest):
On a desktop/laptop PC:
1. Right click (on the mouse) and from the menu choose: View Source

2. Go to Edit -->Find (or alternatively on the keyboard press External Link/Members Only)

3. In the Find box type topostcode (see above)

4. Press Enter (or click next)

5. This will highlight the topostcode in the source code, next to which you can see the first part of the postcode. In this case ng1

On a mobile phone (android):
1. To view the source code on Android browser type view-source: in front of he url. In this case it will look like this:
view-source:https://www.adultwork.com/2862722

2. Then select Find on Page (you need to tab a button -depending on your device- for this menu to appear]:

3. Again type to topostcode and the postcode will show up as explained for the PC case.

SECOND METHOD:
1. Go to Proximity Search and type 0 in the Within field

2. Then it is trial and error. In the my Post Code field you keep typing relevant postcodes and you see whether the girl comes up in the search. When she comes bingo, that is her postcode. In this case we would be lucky as we were likely to start the trial and error from NG1.

Thanks for the info, as has been shown this thread has already helped a punter following anothers post. Who knows how many punters your info here might help, well worth posting up in my view.

ChrisQ

Adult work give a handy dropdown menu including "show a map of the area where xxx lives"

I had no idea that that function existed. Thanks

Offline HappyandLucky

An informative thread, whichever way you use  :drinks:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Perhaps worth adding for those that view PGs, if you do a view source on a PG pop up you can find the direct link to the full size picture and thus be able to save it easily.

There are probably other methods as well.

Siadwel

That's good to know. Sometimes, but only sometimes, PG pics are useful. Some are even worth keeping.

Offline MancSean

Perhaps worth adding for those that view PGs, if you do a view source on a PG pop up you can find the direct link to the full size picture and thus be able to save it easily.

I got a Samsung S5 and I just hold the photo with my thumb and it brings up a save option

broksonic

Very useful for knowing if the WG lives in a shitty unsafe area

always click on no of reviews after wg name top right
 even is (0) zero as there may be some feed back there anyway
 and look at date profile created  bottom left of profile . all helps you decide

Offline Trevor12

I had no idea that that function existed. Thanks

+1, Thanks

rafatheira

Jason - the ukpunting Robin Hood  :drinks:

Town:   Aberdeen
County:   Aberdeen
Region:   Scotland
Nationality:   Polish

Orientation:   Bi-sexual
Views:   247796
Last Login:   21/04/2015

at bottom left /right of profile page  more info to help YOU!

jcdmj12

Thanks Jason. For those who know their way around a browser, this is very quick and easy to do.

Offline nike

Well said. What a load of bollocks, tutorial my arse, What a waste of time.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Well said. What a load of bollocks, tutorial my arse, What a waste of time.

+1
I've always used the drop down menu at the bottom of the page, but even that just gives you the postcode the WG's put in, not always accurate.

Also the first part of a postcode can cover quite a large area and include some quite nice as well as dodgy streets. 

iRod

Firefox: In gallery and PG click on view full size button, then press shift and right click on the pic. Click on save image.
Similar work around exist on other browsers as well but with slight variations.

Oberyn1

So is the drop down option inaccurate? :unknown: I just click on where it says "view a map of where [wg name] lives" and google maps usually gives the exact directions to get there based on your location

Loverat

So is the drop down option inaccurate? :unknown: I just click on where it says "view a map of where [wg name] lives" and google maps usually gives the exact directions to get there based on your location

Obviously its accuracy depends on the wg being truthful about the first part of the postcode.
Also the first part of a postcode in a rural area may cover a very large area compared to an urban postcode.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

No it's not inaccurate as far as it goes but the first part of any postcode only gives the center of the general area, the second part (which you don't have) gives the street. The first part on my postcode covers over 1 sq mile and according to Google maps, shows I live in a park   :unknown: and this is in a urban area.

All this depends on the WG putting in the correct info when she registered.

I was looking at one which gave a NE1 postcode (central Newcastle) and according to reviews she lives in Morpeth 17 miles away   :dash:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 09:27:53 am by daviemac »

Jason

Here is my VERY complicated, “load of bullocks” method:
 Press <Ctrl+U>, <Ctrl+F>, type “top”, Press <Enter>    :hi:

For me it is faster than the maps method considering the scrolling time, the clicking and selecting the option and then waiting a second for the map to load. But I am not going to argue with people who fail to see that either way (maps or source code) the thread helped people who didn't know at all about how to get the postcode from AW.

Knowing the first half of the postcode in London can be very useful even in a large area. That is because when a walking distance (e.g 2mins) from a station is given (in a review or in a profile) you can to do a circle with that radius and see where it intersects the postcode area borders. If it does the area may reduce to a circular sector. For example External Link/Members Only. If the reviewer says 2 mins from Barbican then given the location of the station at the edge of the postcode area and the roads the options are limited to 3 points. Another thing is in the options you can choose “Find accommodation near <girl X>”. If you know the girl is working from a hotel you can limit your options even further. :hi:

Just a aside the wg can only enter the first part of postcode on aw .so on my first punp went to that place but it was like 3 miles from place wg was working which i never got till i got full postcode .
That why its best to ask for full post code at the start .Most girls will give you it as  it covers at least 8 addresses so you dont pin point them exactly !

so aw allows only first part of post code to be entered only by wg
thats there system !

Offline potata72

Thanks Jason, useful stuff.  :thumbsup: