Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage-by-Bianka BAYSWATER Never Again!  (Read 2483 times)

5 review(s) for Massage Tantric xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dominic_30

Adultwork name: Massage-by-Bianka
Adultwork profile: External Link/Members Only

I have no worlds for this  :angry:....I'm really don't like to be rude , but My experience whit Bianka just like nightmare !!! She's totally different what she says on her profile , let me telling you by points
Number 1. She says I'm very friendly ... NO SHE NOT.. When she opened door for me not even smile ... Yeah she say hello but very rudely :thumbsdown: !!
Number 2. I'm 26 years old .... God no no no no she's minimum 32-34 years old ....!
Number3. Best massage . Hahahaha she just a bad joke !  :dash:
Number4. Discrete ... No way ... Questions after questions about my private life !!! Who is she mad girl ???!!!  :wacko:
And Number5. She's so smell ....

The meeting:

I made booking with Bianka for one hrs for (£70) but !!!!!!!!!!  When she opened the door I know it I will not staying one hrs coz her flat was disgusting  :vomit: I think it would be rude thing to turn around and run away so I asked her for half hour service and she was so helpfully and offered me a 15 minutes service for £40 which is include (touching,owo, pussy licking,69) but I knew it 15 mins not even enough for these so I ask the 30 minutes service (same services plus tantric massage). I choose the 30 minutes service because I interested after those what kind of service giving to me. I not even called this for the massage because  Bianka just rubbing the cream all over my back so it's not a massage just touching with cream. Absolutely I can't relax because she ask a lot about my private life and she didn't notice I'm not happy to answer her stupid questions !

So guys if you don't want to waste  your time and money ... Never meet  Bianka !

If you have any question about her just give me a private email !
Thanks D

Bishop86

I totally agree what a waste of money.

I new to this an this girl was my second punt, I booked for an hour we finished 20 mins early and through the whole meeting she was either talking to her mate behind a curtain or using the phone.

Shit service

Tim20

Anyone else suspicious or am I just getting over careful with some people trying to knock the competition ?

Big Cat

^ First review is definitely a chick IMO

jaltec

Big Cat

^ Just my opinion, can't tell for sure but to me it gives off bitchy EE female vibes "I have no worlds for this"  "I'm really don't like to be rude" etc

Offline Mr Farkyhars

^ First review is definitely a chick IMO

+1, totally written like a female. Maybe a Romanian who's trying to "give" something "back" in return for just criticism.

Big Cat

Also, surely this is a contradiction...

She says I'm very friendly ... NO SHE NOT.. When she opened door for me not even smile ... Yeah she say hello but very rudely :thumbsdown: !!

Absolutely I can't relax because she ask a lot about my private life and she didn't notice I'm not happy to answer her stupid questions !

Why would someone who's being very unfriendly then ask you lots of questions about your private life?

jaltec

"... Never meet  Bianka"

the above sentence sounded odd for me.

mastershifu

I think it is a genuine review ... unfortunately expectations seem to be too high. She is not really famous for her massage skills.. ... The interior of the appartment too may come a shock .. but if you visit the other girls in the same area you'll see it's similar..  About the age... majority lie.. so it should have been expected... About the rudeness... not sure if things have changed or it was just a bad time. Once in a while people do ask personal questions... just divert them...

Overall I think your expectations may have been too high. Would I ever visit them again myself? Not really. I think I just wanted to check out a couple of them which is why I saw them sometime back. but I'm not interested in being a regular.

Offline claretandblue

West 8 in fantasy land thought she was magic,this guy thinks she is shite, I suspect the reality is somewhere in between

Squepple

I reviewed Biankas flat mate Angelina a couple of months ago and on arrival I opted for the 4 hands massage with the two of them. Their massage skills are pretty much non existent and they use hand cream instead of oil that goes dry and cold quite quickly.  They were both quite friendly But the flat is crappy and the overall experience matched the state of the flat.  I'd advise spending your cash elsewhere, there's much better providers out there for the same money.

mastershifu

I agree. The girls are nice.. Kiara especially was very sweet...  But it's all down to what services one is expecting and if you are looking for a good massage then this is not the best place.

Note: I've not seen Angelina for her full service so wouldn't comment on it.

Offline lewishamguy

Bianka just rubbing the cream all over my back so it's not a massage just touching with cream....

I totally agree what a waste of money.

I new to this an this girl was my second punt, I booked for an hour finished 20 mins early and through the whole meeting she was either talking to her mate behind a curtain or using the phone.

Shit service

From my own experience with Bianka I can at least agree what OP mentioned here about rubbing cream and also the post of Bishop86 is well spotted which I can vouch for him. Indeed a shit massage which is why I rated her as a negative.

:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:55:58 am by lewishamguy »

Offline smooooch

but My experience whit Bianka just like nightmare !!!

This word shouts PIMP! So is the way of writing.

Offline riker

I like the look of this girl for some reason. Might go and see her next time i'm in the area. Will report back if i do.

Offline riker

Tim20

And also never had another comment from the original post makes this all too pimp alert for me !