Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRINCESS ASHLEY AVOID AT ALL COSTS RIP OFF MERCHANT  (Read 1317 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Just browsing and come across this nasty vicious woman.. her name then was BEAUTIFUL ASHLEE about 18 months back!!
very tall and sexy yes..
extremely good looking yes..
is in her mid to late 30's..

paid her £80 for 30 mins gfe what a mistake!!!!!

When she got in room she wanted more money to make it an hour, but i said see how it goes..
started with kissing, she done kissing with tongues for a few seconds and THAT'S IT!!!
Then i gently pulled her dress down, had few second suck on her lemons, and she started to TUTT!!!
Then i tried to drop her frilly red knickers as to having a gorge at her mango and she said THAT IS EXTRA!!
I told her to give my money back!!
The bitch started to scream and yell at me, in some eastern european language, and in english said NO MONEY BACK!!! threatened to have me beaten up by her security..
anyway this went on for a few minutes, bitch just kept yelling screaming in some outer space alien language..
there was some other tart in there i tried to explain, she did not want to know, anyway the bitch gave me £30 quid back, kept £50 for about 60 seconds to 90 seconds shit work!!
I left and the bitch slammed the door behind me!!!

ATTITUDE SHIT
GFE SERVICES ALL CON
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION IS SUPER HOT BUT MID 30'S... rear end and lemons slightly soft..

DISGUSTING VILE  CONWOMAN PERSONALITY... PLEASE AVOID AND SAVE YOUR MONEY...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

SaneOnes

5'11!!!! The taller they are, the bitchier they seem to be!

Offline king tarzan

i like the odd bit off bitchiness, i enjoy it, as long as i get my bit...
but this was some nasty level..
a few have been bitchy but i managed to get my gfe with a smile of sorts, but this was a horrid experience..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

SaneOnes

Yes, i have noticed how you seem to be a lover of most women but i myself don't have the guts when it comes to booking EE girls in particular. Platinum Cindy had been my only return EE punt to this day and that was even before I'd joined this site.