Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember this girl? Tammy from Glasgow  (Read 2292 times)

Cb76

External Link/Members Only

Sadly retired, had some amazing punts with her going back many many years.

Do wonder what happens when girls retire!

Offline solway

Aye she worked in Aquarious Sauna.

AccountSummary

Persian Princess Tammy :D  she was my first ever punt  ;)

RandyF

They go on to live well and prosper running there own beauty salon business I imagine  :rolleyes:

Just to buck the trend one Glasgow old timer that I assumed had retired long ago, is actually coming back  :lol:

MissSophieThomas.

Odds on she still won't update her age.  She was heading toward 40 when she last whored, some years ago.

Some of them just can't live in real world conditions. Real hours. Real salaries. Real inland revenue.  :bomb:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 11:20:05 am by RandyF »

Offline mr small

Miss Sophie Thomas is now 31  :wacko: :sarcastic:

Offline seeker

Maybe it's Sophie Thomas   version 3.1
her fannies had an upgrade :scare:

Offline mr small

maybe she got to 40 and started counting backward  :scare:

Cb76

If Tammy would re join scene I would be a happy man...also Alisha and my first ever punt  blonde Nicole from Shawlands....no idea how long going back to her....15 odd years...

alimo

gawd now you are going back a while, dare i say it the good old days of andeson n the RLD.  gawd at least back then if you went for a wee "walk about" you could find a decent punt, at a decent price, and get some decent service once you knew who to avoid etc. 

ok there was still the munters, junkies and winos but at least you could wander about doing a bit of window shopping before committing, before making a booking two days in advance and not knowing what you gonna have opening a door to you as it is now

Ayeeeeeee lot to be said for those days, looking about AW since returning from down sowff and there aint a lot about is there. only had a couple of punts since returning nearly 6 month ago.  BTW  didn't do reviews as the girls were already well reviewed and recommended punts from here so not anything more to add to the mix that not already been said - -thanks guys and if i ever find anything that is in need of some commentary i will happily oblige. still hunting down something in the paisley/renfrewshire neck of the woods if anyone has tripped over something i have missed

ahhh memories or is it mamories he he

Cb76

Totally agree! I used to use rld...would park up say on bothwell street, take a walk around looking for a decent girl. As you say there were the junkies but there were some decent girls as well.

Offline randydandy2013

Sadly retired, had some amazing punts with her going back many many years.

I seen Tammy once about 8 years ago in a flat on Great Western Rd, was only a HH punt on a Saturday lunchtime before work and she definitely gave a good service :thumbsup:

alimo

bit off topic but since we are reminiscing does anyone remember "the wee mad asian"  that used to walk about the RLD around this time 10-15 year ago, wee fat thing wearing very little, always had tits almost hanging out and they were big uns too, a walkman or summit with headphones wandering about talking to herself. :mad:

every single time i went round the RLD she was there, i dunno if anybody actually punted with her because she could never hear anyone with those headphones blaring in her lugs to hear any offers.  she looked like a right "whooosher" -- a few times i was tempted more out of curiosity than anything else but never got round to it :wackogirl:

DID ANYONE i wonder (cmon guys own up)  :D.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 08:52:28 am by alimo »

Cb76

Yeah I remember her! Hot pants on, tits out! Yeah she was always out when I was in rld. Even seen her one day at 5.30am on a Saturday morning. I was heading to work to do overtime, dropped folks at airport and just headed into city centre and she was standing in both well street. I know some folk will look down on use of rld but going back 15 years ago there were some decent girls.

No idea if there is even still a rld scene.

Offline alwaysbetonblue

bit off topic but since we are reminiscing does anyone remember "the wee mad asian"  that used to walk about the RLD around this time 10-15 year ago, wee fat thing wearing very little, always had tits almost hanging out and they were big uns too, a walkman or summit with headphones wandering about talking to herself. :mad:

every single time i went round the RLD she was there, i dunno if anybody actually punted with her because she could never hear anyone with those headphones blaring in her lugs to hear any offers.  she looked like a right "whooosher" -- a few times i was tempted more out of curiosity than anything else but never got round to it :wackogirl:

DID ANYONE i wonder (cmon guys own up)  :D.

Guilty as charged, not my proudest moment admittedly. Pissed after a works night out, "missed" the last train again - was pouring with rain, very few girls out and had about 20 mins before the last late bus. So, with no alternatives and steaming horny desperate into the bargain, I took the plunge. No sex, just "a gam" as was the vocabulary used by some of the WG's way back then.

Wasn't the worst outside punt ever, no attempt at pickpocketing like some of the junkie skanks would try. I'm not even sure she was on anything, just a wee bit out there.

Could write a book (as no doubt many on here can) of my exploits in Glasgow's two RLD's over a good 20 year period.

Right guys, I can't be the only one to have experienced the wee asian. Absolutely no idea what her name, real or otherwise was.

Cb76

Guilty as charged, not my proudest moment admittedly. Pissed after a works night out, "missed" the last train again - was pouring with rain, very few girls out and had about 20 mins before the last late bus. So, with no alternatives and steaming horny desperate into the bargain, I took the plunge. No sex, just "a gam" as was the vocabulary used by some of the WG's way back then.

Wasn't the worst outside punt ever, no attempt at pickpocketing like some of the junkie skanks would try. I'm not even sure she was on anything, just a wee bit out there.

Could write a book (as no doubt many on here can) of my exploits in Glasgow's two RLD's over a good 20 year period.

Right guys, I can't be the only one to have experienced the wee asian. Absolutely no idea what her name, real or otherwise was.

Hero!

Weird thing looking back is that when using rld and way I done it, ie walk round so couldn't be done by cops you got really good chance to view before buying! So many punts since in private flats the second you open door and go...fuck the aw photos were clearly years old! Had one girl who would always look out for, Nicola who was from Paisley, really nice girl. Some gems over years, few times struck real gold with a few girls who were out in city and headed down to rld to get some cash for their night out!

Offline Bobnero

Brilliant, remember seeing the Asian girl many a time.  I always wondered who did.... Not me.  Do you remember the girl on the hill before Blythswood Square, her man and kid used to be in a car round the corner.