Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bi-Sara Leicester  (Read 3578 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Anyone any experience of this lady? Well spoken on the phone and can be found close to Hobby Horse Island on the A46

Have made a tentative enquiry for tomorrow

Anyone know if she used to be "Sulty Sara" on AW?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am sure this is the same one.

She's been around for a while. Her AW Profile alone is over 11 yrs old. She has numerous other profiles under other sites, models, bi-sites, etc.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Search on this forum using "12785". I'm sure she has been been discussed.

Also, there may be reports on her on the other site.

Offline j122

Did Realpunting back in 2003, saw the vid agessssss ago but can't remember where

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thanks

If it is the lady that I am thinking of then she is a Teacher, she showed me some of the marking that she was doing on a 2nd World War project last time I saw her. Prided herself on being the girl next door

Think I shall make a visit , all things going to plan

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks

If it is the lady that I am thinking of then she is a Teacher, she showed me some of the marking that she was doing on a 2nd World War project last time I saw her. Prided herself on being the girl next door

No, that's a different Sara. The one you have mentioned in this thread, I also saw her 6~7 yrs ago. She no longer works. Did you see the full dummy she had prepared for a history project that
she had in her bedroom??? Scary  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks

You were thinking of Sultry Sara, who also lived and worked from in Syton.. Retired a long time ago, but for some reason, has kept her profile going. Last logged in Nov-2011.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Yes that's the one ... shame she retired, nice girl ... aah well Puntings Loss is Teachings gain

Toby

I am sure this is the same one.

She's been around for a while. Her AW Profile alone is over 11 yrs old. She has numerous other profiles under other sites, models, bi-sites, etc.

I saw this Sarah a number of years ago. Nice girl, but not much of a smiler.

Pogo

I too saw sultrysara in Syston about 5 years ago. She was marking schoolwork when I arrived.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
AFAIK Sultry Sara still has the same contact number. When I last checked with her a few years ago, I could not tempt her out of retirement  :(

Offline j122

The amount of assessment, marking & shit to please ofsted & the mess Gove made probably meant she wouldn't have time to do that as well.

Offline RACKMAN

Anyone any experience of this lady? Well spoken on the phone and can be found close to Hobby Horse Island on the A46

Have made a tentative enquiry for tomorrow

Anyone know if she used to be "Sulty Sara" on AW?

This lady is definitely Bi Sara on adultwork

I saw her a good 5 years ago. From what I remember of punt ( Am going senile now so memory is fading  :wacko:) she liked to be in charge but did everything she had on her profile.