Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Claire Babe Finchley  (Read 2107 times)

7 review(s) for MEGAN SEXY CUTE (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

Visited Claire yesterday External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another reviewer had confirmed she was girl in photo but still looked a low price for such a looker. She answered phone straight away and could see me in half an hour, so quick trip round north circular and was parking in side street of main road, All good so far.

When she opened door I can confirm it is girl in photo, slightly glamourised, but only very slightly. She has a lovely body, perfect c cup boobs and not an ounce of fat,

Went on to have an enjoyable hour of very vanilla covered oral and then several positions, Very nice massage led to running over my hour so gave her another £20 so I could have my second pop.

Very nice.

Offline MancSean

Was covered oral your choice as says owo and cim on profile? Cheers might be tempted

Offline brushhand811

yes, i always go covered, i think she was shaping up to do owo, so i asked for condom, so i don't think you would have a problem

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. Have seen her profile but I've had some mixed punts in the flat she works from, usually B&S and "extras" being added causing me to walk.

Did you fk/dfk with her?
Facially she looks older than 24, maybe in her 30's. What did you think when you saw her?

Offline brushhand811

Yeah, I have had a few problems with hungarians in N3, but not this time. Age, more than 24 I think, but not in her 30s, that photo is very accurate, on a second look, ie it is not glamourised. She has a birthmark by her right eye that i thought was Photoshopped out, but she is just angling her face away from it. It is not large.

I don't ask for kissing, but she offered light kissing as she had suffered from a previous client, but didnt catch what she said about what he had done, just over vigorous I think.

Hope this helps.