Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Fittest Oriental Russian  (Read 2793 times)

jlonger

External Link/Members Only
From the moment the door opened I knew this was a good day. She was absolutely stunning. I will admit at first I thought her pictures were not that good. But pictures only tell half the story. Alsu is a stunning beauty. She greeted me in the cutest short dress and lead me to the bedroom. After a quick shower she was already out of the dress wearing some sexy white lingerie. We quickly started fk and playing with each other... She loves to play and so did I. She has the cutest face and bum.We had a good few rounds and I was tired. I don't think I can give this girl a good enough review because she was really that good. I am going back soon. Thank you for recommendation. Highly recommended and I had to share with you guys...enjoy.

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks piotr. read the rules - dumbass

Touting

Dave2014

This thread should have been called "The Toutiest Touting Tout"

Unbelieveable  :thumbsdown:

Online PLeisure

Fascinating level of EE intelligence on offer here.  :D

Move along now, nothing of interest...

Stealthshagger

Do you only punt with babylongirls or do you use other agencies? Which are the bad ones at babylongirls?

OldAdmin

Relevant thread on why I approved this review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54620.0

This is the short of shit reviews that are accepted on other sites, that are not on UKP. It seems everyone else agrees with me it's not wanted on UKP.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is this jlonger a madam or a pro$$ie?.... because only they would use the word ''play'' instead of ''fucking'' ?

:dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Stealthshagger

From the moment the door opened I knew this was a good day. She was absolutely stunning. I will admit at first I thought her pictures were not that good. But pictures only tell half the story. Alsu is a stunning beauty. She greeted me in the cutest short dress and lead me to the bedroom. After a quick shower she was already out of the dress wearing some sexy white lingerie. We quickly started fk and playing with each other... She loves to play and so did I. She has the cutest face and bum.We had a good few rounds and I was tired. I don't think I can give this girl a good enough review because she was really that good. I am going back soon. Thank you for recommendation. Highly recommended and I had to share with you guys...enjoy.

Is it true that babylongirls is run by a real arsehole? Level with us. We have all the Heard the rumour that the guy who runs it does it because he is impotent and angry about it, though there is also the rumour that he only likes young men. Is it true?

Offline NIK

In my vast experience prossies are never absolutely stunning. They would be models rather than prossies if they were.

Stealthshagger

Can you list the top five wgs you have seen? They can be from anywhere of course.

Offline Jerboa

She looks tidy, I do like the Eurasian look, but her pics have been photoshopped to fuck!  :dash: