Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_you - North Wembley (again)  (Read 4166 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline niceandsimple

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a review that I didn’t really want to write.
I had Renata on my ‘list of things to do’ for sometime but I put her on hold after the couple of negative reviews posted a couple of weeks ago.
However I was very encouraged by her responses on here to those negative reviews and thought that everyone deserves a second chance so decided to put her back on the list.
I also messaged her on AW and mentioned the UKP reviews and she replied in a manner that she was aware of the comments on here and reassured me that she was reliable. Her responses also indicated to me that it was her that had written the comments posted in her name on UKP.
Last Monday I text and called her but her phone was off, I also noted that she had not logged in to her AW account that day so I went for plan ‘B’.
Yesterday I text her around 18:30 to ask if I could book her for 16:00 today. She replied promptly with ‘yes bbs’. I confirmed the booking by text and asked where should I go once at North Wembley and was given the address (a set of flats).
Today I finished work early and text her at 13:57 to ask if I could come early at 15:15, I then headed down on to the tube instead of waiting a reply as I was happy to wait until 16:00 anyway. As I came out of the tube tunnels I received ‘No bbs coz i’m out :(’ timed at 14:19 but received at 14:27. I responded asking what time she would be home and that I was at Wembley Central and would wait to hear from her.
I then waited an hour during which time I found her flats which are an easy 5mins from the station. At 15:38 I text asking if the 16:00 booking was still on as had heard nothing. I was now getting a little uneasy with the likelihood that this was a complete waste of time. At 15:55 I rang her and the phone was turned off. I had said to myself that if she hadn't contacted me by 16:00 I would walk to the station for the 16:03 train back to London.
So! Imagine my surprise when I headed towards the station I saw Renata stood on the opposite side of the road waiting for the green man! She was with a friend and had clearly been shopping. She was dressed in a very small pair of black shorts and a very nice/tight black top that really showed her curves. I had to do a double take as this girl was a real head turner and I consider that her photos on her page are a true depiction of her appearance. I thought maybe she was just running a little late and she was heading home so that our meeting could go ahead. Her and her friend went into the pharmacy so I turned and walked past and headed towards her flat and observed her and her friend appear a couple of minutes later and go inside. Therefore I am reasonably confident that this was Renata.
I headed away from that area back to the main street and waited a few minutes and then rang her phone every couple of minutes of so until 16:20 when I went and got in the train back to London. Every time I got the ‘phone switched off’ alert. I then sent her a text saying I was disappointed and had hoped that the UKP reviews would have made her more aware of the damage negative feedback can do. As the train arrived at Willesden I called her again and the phone rang until it timed out. I text to offer to return but no reply.
I didn’t have a plan ‘B’ lined up and this was intentional as I wanted to see her and I guess I did! However I am disappointed that she was unable to text me in advance or reply to say sorry. This was not an issue with another punter or a result of over booking herself..... she went out shopping!
Just to clarify – I was early by one hour – that is my problem. She took a booking for 16:00 and made no communications to adjust or cancel that booking and then proceeded to ignore contact that gave her the chance to resolve this.
She is a stunningly attractive girl and really could have a lively business if she treated her clients well.
I am not sure what else to say other than that if Renata reads this and wants to message me on her (PM) then I am happy to listen.

Pdubz

And i was planning to go and see her sometime in the next few weeks thinking finally a decent romanian

I live far from wembley and i can imagine the pain of not being answered to and ignored.

Off my HL unless she improves, doubt it though

Loveit

Sorry you were messed around by Renata. Obviously she cares nothing for her growing poor reputation. Ok enough negs to take her off my HL for good. What a shame.

squeezebox

That experience would do my head in for sure. 

The point you make about spotting her shopping with a friend, demonstrates that her priorities are clearly wrong. I'm guessing (as it is for most women), time runs ahead of them and she may of thought she could contact you and put your appointment back to 4.30pm.   :unknown:

Would be interested to hear her point of view...

Offline The_Don

Hopefully she be along soon to add her input  :unknown:

Offline niceandsimple

Thanks guys for your comments, squeezebox - I thought the same hence the offer to return from Willesden but no reply.
The most annoying thing now is that having seen her I know 100% that she ticks my boxes and would loved to have actually got to 'see' her......
I suspect that if she contacts me directly (PM or text) and makes a firm commitment to meet then I would probably give it another go despite the fact me head now says No!
Come on Renata, you have got what it takes and it is only your time management that is letting you down!

Offline closeshave

It's a real piss off cause we call fancy her like hell

Online PLeisure

Disappointing that Renata's communication skills continue to compromise her overall reputation. From the positive reviews on UKP, I understand her to be passionate and fun company in bed. When you do get to eventually meet her. But getting to that point seems to be an issue. As others have said - just when her nationality is on the cusp of being reconsidered in a more positive light.  :unknown:

I was also in contact with her with an early afternoon punt scheduled for last week. But strange responses and then no profile activity for a couple of days meant that the request was effectively abandoned. So much easier to respond, "Thanks for the interest, I'll decline at this point" if something didn't feel right. Although... ahem - I am the model of gentlemanly behaviour  :hi:

As I'd have been travelling from considerably further than central London, I cut my losses and looked elsewhere.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:49:33 pm by PLeisure »

Offline niceandsimple

OK!!!!
An update.... text received

She has apologised for today and has offered to meet tomorrow. She says that her phone battery ran out while she was out.
I guess this is possible! But it is also poor to allow a phone that is linked to your income to go dead.
I know have to decide on whether to go tomorrow or not! Considering I live 60 miles from London!

Offline Herges Adventures

Ouch, tough one... maybe inform her of distance travelled and you cannot be mucked about again?

squeezebox

OK!!!!

She has apologised for today and has offered to meet tomorrow. She says that her phone battery ran out while she was out.
I guess this is possible! But it is also poor to allow a phone that is linked to your income to go dead.
I know have to decide on whether to go tomorrow or not! Considering I live 60 miles from London!

Glad you got a response. On balance sounds believable. Hope she offers some form of discount on your next booking as compensation.

It must of been tempting to break the golden rule of discretion and walk over to her as she crossed the road with her friend.  "Hi Renata, I'm you're 4pm punt, shall I hang around outside your gaff until you're ready?"  ;)

dmitri

OK!!!!

why you did not ask her about the booking when you saw her in the shop ? Which was more easy in my view. :cool:

Offline niceandsimple

Indeed Dmitri and squeezebox...........
It was tempting!
I am sure you can picture then scene.... I had given up and was just heading to the station and saw this drop dead gorgeous girl on the other side of the road.... and thought... 'wouldn't mind a bit of that' and then realising that right now I should be 'doing a bit of that'.
It was indeed tempting to say something but also way inappropriate. Firstly at that point it may not have been her, secondly her friend may not have known her 'job' and finally it is just plane wrong!
To add to that, while I was waiting a saw a girl that was a spitting image of a girl I used to see in Northampton........ she even looked at me in an 'I know you' type way. I have since searched AW for her but no sign.... name or photos!
Heyho.... anyway, I have replied to her text and awaiting a further reply from her.... nearly an hour now!
I will update on what happens tomorrow either way!

dmitri

Indeed Dmitri and squeezebox...........
It was tempting!
I am sure you can picture then scene.... I had given up and was just heading to the station and saw this drop dead gorgeous girl on the other side of the road.... and thought... 'wouldn't mind a bit of that' and then realising that right now I should be 'doing a bit of that'.
It was indeed tempting to say something but also way inappropriate. Firstly at that point it may not have been her, secondly her friend may not have known her 'job' and finally it is just plane wrong!
To add to that, while I was waiting a saw a girl that was a spitting image of a girl I used to see in Northampton........ she even looked at me in an 'I know you' type way. I have since searched AW for her but no sign.... name or photos!
Heyho.... anyway, I have replied to her text and awaiting a further reply from her.... nearly an hour now!
I will update on what happens tomorrow either way!

I understand but you know what I did with another girl some times ago and I was successful. :)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Not sure why the OP is so desperate to make contact or re-book this timewasting pro$$ie? If anything she should be ignored and blacklisted as it's obvious she treats the people who fund her shoe/drug habit like total shit. EAS perhaps? Some punters just love being fucked up the arse (metaphorically speaking).

:wacko:

Offline closeshave

Metaphorically and actually  :scare:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Metaphorically and actually  :scare:

Nowt wrong with being gay, but being a shmucko is easily avoidable.  :hi:

Offline niceandsimple

She offered a discount on her hourly rate so I asked if around 3pm would be ok.
She said 'yes bbs is okay'.
I have just finished work early again so text to ask if able to go earlier.
Answer was 'no bbs after 4'!!
So what happened to the 3pm then.
Going home instead for a beer in the garden.

Online PLeisure

Gotta admire that pro$$ie logic  :unknown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

She offered a discount on her hourly rate so I asked if around 3pm would be ok.
She said 'yes bbs is okay'.
I have just finished work early again so text to ask if able to go earlier.
Answer was 'no bbs after 4'!!
So what happened to the 3pm then.
Going home instead for a beer in the garden.

At least you've finally got the message.  :hi:

renata4you

baby when u call me today u said to me to come at 13:30 ,than i tezt u back to say i will start after 4 ..  :timeout: than u go upsed texting me u can wait 4 hour for me ... u want me to start work at 13:30 just for u??

renata4you

than u text on ukp i cancel the booking with u  :thumbsdown:,but u dnt book me for today

Offline Bangers and Gash

Pro$$ies are barely tolerated on UKP, text speak definitely isn't.  :diablo:

Offline claretandblue

Pro$$ies are barely tolerated on UKP, text speak definitely isn't.  :diablo:
haha indeed,at least the op didnt waste his time and cash the second time

sir_david

Renata,
I had a really Great time with you but we did discuss some things.
I Told you not to use “baby” or “bby”, it’s Really irritating – why don’t you listen?
I told you to be Absolutely clear about your Bookings.
These guys aren’t stupid and English is not your first language, so be careful.
I can barely understand what you’re saying here – it’s ‘little girl speak’ and I told you.
Many guys would love to see you and, based on my experience, I don’t blame them but the majority view at the moment seems to be that you are destroying your own reputation through bad management.
Get your act together.
Then Everyone will be Happy!
You are gorgeous.

Online PLeisure

Renata,
I Told you not to use “baby” or “bby”, it’s Really irritating – why don’t you listen?
I can barely understand what you’re saying here – it’s ‘little girl speak’ and I told you.
Many guys would love to see you and, based on my experience, I don’t blame them but the majority view at the moment seems to be that you are destroying your own reputation through bad management.
Get your act together.

You are gorgeous.
Second that  :thumbsup:

tonysoprano

Renata,
Get your act together.
You are gorgeous.

You sound like her dad.  :dash:

Seriously, some of you need to get a fucking grip of yourself. The level of desperation some people are sinking to in order to carry favour with this girl is somewhat pathetic.

tonysoprano

Not sure why the OP is so desperate to make contact or re-book this timewasting pro$$ie? If anything she should be ignored and blacklisted as it's obvious she treats the people who fund her shoe/drug habit like total shit. EAS perhaps? Some punters just love being fucked up the arse (metaphorically speaking).

:wacko:

This is correct. Wisest words posted on this thread.

Huckleberry

I don't know why  so many members are after this poor example of a  car crash. Seing her images and following the disastrous let downs, I wouldn't waste a dime on her even if she was the last w.g workjng.
So much more choice out there on offer.
Happy punting, all
H.

Offline iPad3

This is amazing, she managed to turn it around, almost, in my veiw following the negative I gave her and just a week later she's at it again, are you so short sighted that you'd throw away a small fortune because you can't be bothered......so much for the EE work ethic we keep hearing about your just like some of the the lazy arsed Brit girls.

Offline The_Don

After reading the review's she clearly unreliable and has little or no problem with messing punters around and wasting their time.

One to avoid IMO

Offline OnTheSly

Anyone who is desperate to see Renata should make bookings with the expectation it won't happen, have a plan B lined up and expect to see said plan B.  If they do manage to get to see Renata then consider all your Christmas' to have come at once.

I'd love to see her - but there is no chance I would book her now without the above deeply rooted in my mind.

u want me to start work at 13:30 just for u??

As for this nugget of a comment - totally wrong attitude if you're looking for work.  Loved this one Renata!  You give the impression that you are the best thing since sliced bread and anyone of us would wait for eternity to see your gorgeous body and face.  Well let me tell you; there are prettier girls out there that get glowing reports and are reliable - 99% of us punters would much rather see them than be mucked around by you - even if they cost a little bit more.

Now listen to Sir David - very wise words:
Get your act together.

Offline smiths

baby when u call me today u said to me to come at 13:30 ,than i tezt u back to say i will start after 4 ..  :timeout: than u go upsed texting me u can wait 4 hour for me ... u want me to start work at 13:30 just for u??

You and/or your pimp are low life scumbags prepared to fuck at least some punters about as I was fucked about. I hope you lose business off the back of the bad reviews you are getting on here, fucking lying cunt. :thumbsdown:

Offline GreyDave

Too fucking right I do you start when the little fella wants and not a momment later :D :D :D :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

No sympathy from me, if you still visit Romanian scumbags after all the warnings on here then you deserve all you get.     :bomb:

Offline iPad3

No sympathy from me, if you still visit Romanian scumbags after all the warnings on here then you deserve all you get.     :bomb:

Exactly right Jimmy, you'd never get an English girl carry on like that at all!!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Renata,
Get your act together.
You are gorgeous.

I sent her a PM on here 2 weeks ago headed 'Bookings Advice', part of which said:

"I know you give an excellent service. A word of advice though. That is not the be all and end all on this site. Punters do not expect to be double-booked or messed around with their bookings and start times and if you do that, you will earn a bad reputation on here, whether you like it or not."

She didn't respond.......and it doesn't seem she is listening either. Shame.

sir_david

You sound like her dad.  :dash:

Seriously, some of you need to get a fucking grip of yourself. The level of desperation some people are sinking to in order to carry favour with this girl is somewhat pathetic.

Where exactly do you think that the pathetic “currying (sic) favour” is going to get me?
Do you honestly think that she will actually see me again, after my fatherly diatribe and caveat’ed Positive?
The ‘gorgeous’ sentence is a well known management tool – hit them with one hand but soften it with a stroke from the other.
I hope that you know Where you’re going to fucking grip yourself.

renata4you

hei , i'm so sorry because every one uithout see me he live me negative puting ,the problem is:: i'm no verry bad person , i want to meet some one who is posting here to see how i'm than after to tell the ather persson how is my services ! i'm independent ,i dnt work for some one ,i work for my self .. if i go the sequrity i have becouse i'm girl i never know what is happen here with my client's ,... i'm so sorry to read that but i think some one is lie'n here .. and i dnt know why  :thumbsdown: :timeout:

Offline smiths

hei , i'm so sorry because every one uithout see me he live me negative puting ,the problem is:: i'm no verry bad person , i want to meet some one who is posting here to see how i'm than after to tell the ather persson how is my services ! i'm independent ,i dnt work for some one ,i work for my self .. if i go the sequrity i have becouse i'm girl i never know what is happen here with my client's ,... i'm so sorry to read that but i think some one is lie'n here .. and i dnt know why  :thumbsdown: :timeout:

You fucking low life cunt, you have the nerve to post on here while fucking punters including me over, I will bad mouth you at every opportunity and that's a promise. :thumbsdown:

Online PLeisure

hi Renata,
I understand your concern for security and you have a right to screen clients.
But that doesn't excuse your regular behaviour of initially assuring them, "hi yes bby, just call me!" and then switching your phone off. It doesn't make any sense. Either you want the clients to be happy - in which case, you will be highly regarded on this forum and have plenty of work - or you don't. Your erratic behaviour suggests that you don't, but somehow are not able to articulate this. Instead, you agree to bookings and then decide you'd rather go shopping for groceries.
You started with some very positive reviews on this forum.... and it seems to be devolving into a pool of negativity.

Many here feel that you should make a conscious decision..... what do I actually want to do for myself?
Continue escorting, or......

Perhaps you should go home for a bit, see your child, and have a really good think about this. 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Renata,

Smiths is one of the most respected punters on this site. Just look at his number of posts and reviews. No one here doubts that he calls it EXACTLY as it is and if this is his account of you, then frankly no-one here is going to believe your version, no matter what you say.

This was the very thing you needed to guard against if you cared about your reputation. Despite the generous advice that has been offered to you by some punters to change your booking procedures, you have not listened.  :dash:

It does not matter how good your service might be, if you fuck punters over with their bookings as you have done, you will get a bad reputation on this site.

You will have to live with the consequences.     

InstaPunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a review that I didn’t really want to write.
I had Renata on my ‘list of things to do’ for sometime but I put her on hold after the couple of negative reviews posted a couple of weeks ago.
However I was very encouraged by her responses on here to those negative reviews and thought that everyone deserves a second chance so decided to put her back on the list.
I also messaged her on AW and mentioned the UKP reviews and she replied in a manner that she was aware of the comments on here and reassured me that she was reliable. Her responses also indicated to me that it was her that had written the comments posted in her name on UKP.
Last Monday I text and called her but her phone was off, I also noted that she had not logged in to her AW account that day so I went for plan ‘B’.
Yesterday I text her around 18:30 to ask if I could book her for 16:00 today. She replied promptly with ‘yes bbs’. I confirmed the booking by text and asked where should I go once at North Wembley and was given the address (a set of flats).
Today I finished work early and text her at 13:57 to ask if I could come early at 15:15, I then headed down on to the tube instead of waiting a reply as I was happy to wait until 16:00 anyway. As I came out of the tube tunnels I received ‘No bbs coz i’m out :(’ timed at 14:19 but received at 14:27. I responded asking what time she would be home and that I was at Wembley Central and would wait to hear from her.
I then waited an hour during which time I found her flats which are an easy 5mins from the station. At 15:38 I text asking if the 16:00 booking was still on as had heard nothing. I was now getting a little uneasy with the likelihood that this was a complete waste of time. At 15:55 I rang her and the phone was turned off. I had said to myself that if she hadn't contacted me by 16:00 I would walk to the station for the 16:03 train back to London.
So! Imagine my surprise when I headed towards the station I saw Renata stood on the opposite side of the road waiting for the green man! She was with a friend and had clearly been shopping. She was dressed in a very small pair of black shorts and a very nice/tight black top that really showed her curves. I had to do a double take as this girl was a real head turner and I consider that her photos on her page are a true depiction of her appearance. I thought maybe she was just running a little late and she was heading home so that our meeting could go ahead. Her and her friend went into the pharmacy so I turned and walked past and headed towards her flat and observed her and her friend appear a couple of minutes later and go inside. Therefore I am reasonably confident that this was Renata.
I headed away from that area back to the main street and waited a few minutes and then rang her phone every couple of minutes of so until 16:20 when I went and got in the train back to London. Every time I got the ‘phone switched off’ alert. I then sent her a text saying I was disappointed and had hoped that the UKP reviews would have made her more aware of the damage negative feedback can do. As the train arrived at Willesden I called her again and the phone rang until it timed out. I text to offer to return but no reply.
I didn’t have a plan ‘B’ lined up and this was intentional as I wanted to see her and I guess I did! However I am disappointed that she was unable to text me in advance or reply to say sorry. This was not an issue with another punter or a result of over booking herself..... she went out shopping!
Just to clarify – I was early by one hour – that is my problem. She took a booking for 16:00 and made no communications to adjust or cancel that booking and then proceeded to ignore contact that gave her the chance to resolve this.
She is a stunningly attractive girl and really could have a lively business if she treated her clients well.
I am not sure what else to say other than that if Renata reads this and wants to message me on her (PM) then I am happy to listen.

In her defence on this occasion she did cancel with adequate notice and you decided to chance it. That said, don't fall for the battery died line. That's just an attempt to keep you as a potential customer. She clearly could of replied much sooner and shown you more respect. Think with your pride not your cock.

dmitri

you are completely out of order.  :angry:

squeezebox

Okay, here goes for nothing.

@Renata

Sit down and think through why you want to be a prossie.

For the money and/or family needs?
For the sex and the money?
Not qualified for any other job, so looking for quick earning potential?

Any of the above you will need to review your working practice as you are not maximising your earning power and risk losing any credibility you may have left.

Go through this list and draw from it what may be useful to you to help you get back on track.
External Link/Members Only

Ultimately, you must organise your time/bookings better to suit the client within your working day. Be crystal clear with the time you book/confirm, avoid double bookings. If something happens that you have to cancel, make sure this is communicated clearly and in good time.

Why am I even bothering to post this you may ask?

This is a punting forum and reading between the lines you are young and apparently a good fuck. If your reliability improves, in future I/others may make a booking and my long trip won't be a waste of my time.   :hi:

renata4you

Offline lol

Although we're under no obligation here to dumb down what we write here for the sake of anyone, I do think that those writing messages intended for her would have a better chance of being understood if they took into account her poor grasp of the English language. Maybe a clear list of directions on how to improve, assuming she is interested in doing so.

Offline The_Don

Exactly right Jimmy, you'd never get an English girl carry on like that at all!!

No matter the nationality, English W/G's can be just as bad as other nationalities.
It the W/G that makes the difference, not here place of birth
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:33:56 am by The_Don »

Offline Equilibrium

No matter the nationality, English W/G's can be just as bad as other nationalities.
It the W/G that makes the difference, not here place of birth

True

Offline Mr Farkyhars

In her defence on this occasion she did cancel with adequate notice and you decided to chance it. That said, don't fall for the battery died line. That's just an attempt to keep you as a potential customer. She clearly could of replied much sooner and shown you more respect. Think with your pride not your cock.

She didn't cancel. He wanted to arrive and punt early, she refused this - and that was the last he heard.