Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Kasia x - Another Amazing Session  (Read 5289 times)

Expl1cit

External Link/Members Only

I have previously reviewed Kasia on UKP and have seen her twice since, which is very rare for me as I punt very infrequently and have never revisited a girl, apart from Adele who I saw twice.

I never quite understood the concept of repeat visits, for me the idea of punting was new exciting experiences, getting to shag loads of different women, which otherwise would probably not be possible.

Now I get it!

I was browsing AW profiles at the weekend, and couldn't find one I was interested to see, not one!  I checked my hotlist and still nothing so a quick call to Kasia, no intro, no negotiations, no discussion, just are you free at x time.  Yes was the answer.  Quick shower and I was off.

She greeted me with a lovely smile, didn't dress up, just casual clothes.  No make up and we chatted away like friends while peeling each others clothes off.  I have never been so comfortable with a girl, who wasn't my girlfriend.

She is very very good in bed, and this latest session was probably the best sex I have had in a long time.  She is very responsive in RO, puts a lot of effort in cowgirl and missionary, deep french kissing throughout the session, and for me it makes such a difference when the girl is relaxed and seemingly enjoying herself.  She really gets into it, no fake moaning, just great sex.  Her OWO technique is getting much better too, deeper, sloppier and no longer toothy.

Also she mentioned that she was moving very soon away from Southall and closer into the City, somewhere around Richmond / Chiswick / Fulham area so would be a better more central location.

I have never previously considered a duo, but if Adele ever returns, then I would love to have a duo with her & Kasia  :timeout:

Sylvester

It seems as though Kasia was on fire this weekend.  She was on unbelievable form on Sunday.

Offline Tonyleung

Also she mentioned that she was moving very soon away from Southall and closer into the City, somewhere around Richmond / Chiswick / Fulham area so would be a better more central location.

Thanks for the review - looks like she has moved :) - which may be good as Southalls a area that's poor in parking, traffic and transport links are not great either.

charming_red

Anyone been to her new place? Her profile is already linking new areas, but quite vast, covering Chiswick, Ealing to Alperton.
I wonder what the nearest tube/rail stn is?

password02

Anyone been to her new place? Her profile is already linking new areas, but quite vast, covering Chiswick, Ealing to Alperton.
I wonder what the nearest tube/rail stn is?

her profile says W3 so Acton - Ealing is W5 and W13 and Chiswick is W4 So its really Acton W3

Offline Convince Me

I bet it's near North Acton tube. Hundreds of flats & atleast four AW profiles for the area.

Sylvester

When I saw her on Sunday she said she was moving to near Chiswick Park.

password02

When I saw her on Sunday she said she was moving to near Chiswick Park.

South Acton the if near Chiswick?

diamond_dawg

I see she has put her prices up to £120ph. As much as I enjoy being with her not worth it at that price. Better VFM girls available.

Offline JamesRockford

I see she has put her prices up to £120ph. As much as I enjoy being with her not worth it at that price. Better VFM girls available.

Absolutely agree.  She is worth about £85 when I benchmark her against other WGs in London.  Enthusiastic, but not really a stunner, not the greatest technique, a bit young and a clockwatcher.  She must have come across a fluffy who has flattered her (we've all been there).  The price will come back down, quite likely.

password02

Absolutely agree.  She is worth about £85 when I benchmark her against other WGs in London.  Enthusiastic, but not really a stunner, not the greatest technique, a bit young and a clockwatcher.  She must have come across a fluffy who has flattered her (we've all been there).  The price will come back down, quite likely.

Another off my Hot List

Sylvester

Another off my Hot List

I think £120 is top end, but I think that would be a mistake PW.  She is an absolutely great shag.  Always.

password02

I think £120 is top end, but I think that would be a mistake PW.  She is an absolutely great shag.  Always.

Just saw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only a few days ago at £120 and I would rather see Monique at £120 then a new girl who has just increased her price and reports suggest she is average looking.

Monique is stunning IMO 9/10 and not far short of Michelle Independent looks who IMO is a 10/10

Bobdayley

I have previously reviewed Kasia on UKP and have seen her twice since, which is very rare for me as I punt very infrequently and have never revisited a girl, apart from Adele who I saw twice.

I never quite understood the concept of repeat visits, for me the idea of punting was new exciting experiences, getting to shag loads of different women, which otherwise would probably not be possible.

Now I get it!

I was browsing AW profiles at the weekend, and couldn't find one I was interested to see, not one!  I checked my hotlist and still nothing so a quick call to Kasia, no intro, no negotiations, no discussion, just are you free at x time.  Yes was the answer.  Quick shower and I was off.

She greeted me with a lovely smile, didn't dress up, just casual clothes.  No make up and we chatted away like friends while peeling each others clothes off.  I have never been so comfortable with a girl, who wasn't my girlfriend.

She is very very good in bed, and this latest session was probably the best sex I have had in a long time.  She is very responsive in RO, puts a lot of effort in cowgirl and missionary, deep french kissing throughout the session, and for me it makes such a difference when the girl is relaxed and seemingly enjoying herself.  She really gets into it, no fake moaning, just great sex.  Her OWO technique is getting much better too, deeper, sloppier and no longer toothy.

I have never previously considered a duo, but if Adele ever returns, then I would love to have a duo with her & Kasia  :timeout:

Good to hear you have a good punt and thanks for the review.

Typical Polish prossy, as soon as they get few positive feedback they up the prices.
Personally, I will NOT see a Polish more than £60/half hour or £80/hour. No matter how she looks. I think with my brain not with my dick.
My experience showed me that Polish never do a proper DFK, they are only good for banging no stop.
Most of them are rude and clockwatchers and they tend to get customer after customer with very short break between them.
 :hi:

password02

Good to hear you have a good punt and thanks for the review.

Typical Polish prossy, as soon as they get few positive feedback they up the prices.
Personally, I will NOT see a Polish more than £60/half hour or £80/hour. No matter how she looks. I think with my brain not with my dick.
My experience showed me that Polish never do a proper DFK, they are only good for banging no stop.
Most of them are rude and clockwatchers and they tend to get customer after customer with very short break between them.
 :hi:

IMO NOT TRUE - A classic case which has been proven is Michelle Independent who does excellent DFK as well as being the most stunning Polish WG I have seen, DFK and fcked

Bobdayley

IMO NOT TRUE - A classic case which has been proven is Michelle Independent who does excellent DFK as well as being the most stunning Polish WG I have seen, DFK and fcked

I have never tried seen Michelle before maybe she is 1 per cent who does DFK.
I have said most of them by experience, I have seen a lot of Polish girls since 2008. they don't do a proper DFK, even if sometimes they use their tongue

Sylvester

Just saw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only a few days ago at £120 and I would rather see Monique at £120 then a new girl who has just increased her price and reports suggest she is average looking.

Monique is stunning IMO 9/10 and not far short of Michelle Independent looks who IMO is a 10/10
Uh huh.  In what way is she new?  And which reports suggest she's average looking?  And Monique put her prices up at the start of the year to much wailing and gnashing of teeth.  As has Olivia, and others.  I'm not saying it's great, but it's not uncommon.

Still, each to their own.  I still consider Kasia to be one of the very best shags I've had, consistently, over about 15 meetings.

Type_O_Negative

Well it looks like Polish prossies decided to move from £100 to £120/hour.
Sexy Khloe is still £100...how long?

It's what i see in my (short) punting career: decent Polish prossie in 2013 - £80/hour
                                                                                               in 2014 - £100/hour
                                                                                               in 2015 - £120/hour
                                                                                               in 2016 - £140/hour ???

No body likes when prices go up but what to do? Recently i changed my job and during one of my days off i sometimes work cash in hand. So i can pay £120/hour now. But there is something like instinct of self-preservation which will stop me from paying crazy money for sex - one day i'm sure.

However i do suspect there are fluffy cunts between us who advise "Beautiful girl like you could easily charge more". And i'm not going to mention about overusing "VFM" term or writing multiple positive reviews for the same prossie...

Type_O_Negative

Smells like whiteknighting here...

Offline naz

polish possies talk to each other so it could be a trend. When I asked Olivia why she put her price up she said one of her clients suggested she should.  So I think price increases could spill over into other nationalities too. Thanks to those flufies.  :scare: :thumbsdown:

Sylvester

polish possies talk to each other so it could be a trend. When I asked Olivia why she put her price up she said one of her clients suggested she should.  So I think price increases could spill over into other nationalities too. Thanks to those flufies.  :scare: :thumbsdown:
Will there be a review of your meeting?

Type_O_Negative

It's hard to say - two Hungarian prossies i visit from time to time since 2013 are still £90-100/hour.

But Polish prossies - you can see it clearly: prices went up £120/hour.

And about fluffies - they love "market forces"...

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:16:12 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Type_O_Negative

She is no longer active on AW. What happened?

Offline tantric talents

I don't suppose this new listing in a different location could be her? Never saw the original pics.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

charming_red

I don't suppose this new listing in a different location could be her? Never saw the original pics.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to be the text copied from her original profile.

The fuck is going on?!  :unknown:

Offline JamesRockford

I still consider Kasia to be one of the very best shags I've had, consistently, over about 15 meetings.

Impressive number of meetings - maybe I should give her another chance.  Having said that, she just didn't pass the hosepipe test on the occasion that I saw her.

Sylvester

Impressive number of meetings - maybe I should give her another chance.  Having said that, she just didn't pass the hosepipe test on the occasion that I saw her.

It's not any one thing that I like about her.  It's the whole package and the unbridled enthusiasm.  She is the only girl I know who literally throws herself at me as I walk through the door, and I'm peeling her off me an hour later.

She definitely has her shortcomings - managed flat, clock watching, etc, but the compensations are extraordinary.

Her profile going off line has taken me by surprise - I'll be genuinely put out if she doesn't reappear.