Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Espana - Camden NW1  (Read 5534 times)

12 review(s) for Tanya Espana (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hertsmedic

My first real review so please be gentle with me  ;)

Just back from a half hour with this lady;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In the style of some of the reviews I have read and benefited from on this forum.

Services:
GFE
FK
OWO
RO
CIM

Price
£100 for 30 min

Comms
Phone and text, good English

Easy on street parking (pay and display/pay by phone)
Modern block of flats, clean and secure (loud entry buzzer)
Shower/Wash facilities available and very modern
Bedroom clean and tidy

Appearance
definitely the girl in the pictures, quite tall and slim, wearing lingerie and heels.

Positives
Friendly and easy to chat to, opened with kissing and stroking which avoids to much awkward silence. Great OWO technique with considerable ball/shaft licking and sucking.
Fresh pussy and seamed to genuinely enjoy RO
Responded to directions about speed and intensity etc
Took full load in mouth

Neutrals
No swallow - Its not listed in her enjoys list so did not expect it but ideally the main event would not end with a spit into a tissue
Perhaps a bit pricy but there were no hidden charges so I was happy to pay what was advertised

Negatives
None from me

Repeat
Yes I would return for another punt

Overall
A good GFE punt with a pretty and enthusiastic WG

Hope this is of help to someone.

Offline sticko

Great first review Hertsmedic, and timely as I was just looking at Tanya in relation to a thread about strippers.  On the HL!

S

Offline claretandblue

interesting,i remember this girl from a few years back when i first joined awork,weird she has never been reviewed before

Hornydevil247

Hi HM

I saw Tanya nearly five years ago when she was near the Barbican. She was a great punt.

I always intended to return but I think she disappeared for a while.

Good review and good to see you had a good punt.

HD

Offline monstar

Excellent review hertsmedic, thanks.  :hi:

It's great to see a group of first reviews being posted recently, long may it continue!  :drinks:

Offline shagbambi

Nice first review.  Straight onto the Hot List.

DeWallenFan

Thanks for the review!  :thumbsup:
Her ass looks great!

Cheers!

dmitri

does she actually worth of 160/hr? From the picture I estimate a maximum of 120/hr. :blush:

Offline Massiveerection

Thank you for the review. I'll be honest I like her profile. But £300 for two hours, no thank you. With a bit of planning I can book the 'darlings' for significantly less. I'll stick with them.

Offline ah333

Saw her a couple of years back also. She was a solid punt, attentive and enthusiastic but as others allude to I think there's much better VFM to be found elsewhere in terms of looks, body, service.

Offline Jerboa

Is she really Spanish or from the Spanish province of Romania? £160 is a bit steep for a average looking Milf in her 40's.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is she really Spanish or from the Spanish province of Romania? £160 is a bit steep for a average looking Milf in her 40's.

I've never met her but she does have a Latin look to her but these days you anything Is possible. With romanians saying there Spanish and Hungarian girls saying they are brazilian  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:01:17 pm by brazilian martian »

dmitri

Exactly my thought too for 160 I shall prefer young Polish girl like Emily creme. :)

Offline Nk14

I saw her a few weeks ago but didnt get the time to review her and then saw this review which pretty much sums her up. I agree, her rates are really high and the only reason i saw her at that price was because i had a budget for two punts that week. The first one didnt work out so it was okay to splash a little more on one punt. She looks slightly older than her pictures but is still a fit milf. She told me she lived in Brazil but her parents are Spanish so who knows. Overall was a good punt.

Offline claretandblue

On aw she lists her age as 32 but her photos would suggest otherwise, what's the general consensus from those  that have seen her?

Offline Rust

What's the nearest station to her? - Her profile says bond st etc - but yours says Camden...just curious
Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Nk14

Facially, shes got a more mature lookand is not as glammed up compared to her pictures. I would say shes around 39-40. Its like a 5-10 minute walk from camden

Offline Nk14

She did tell me that she would be moving to bond street with her friend soon so thats probably why.

dmitri

Facially, shes got a more mature lookand is not as glammed up compared to her pictures. I would say shes around 39-40. Its like a 5-10 minute walk from camden

in this rate I shall go for more younger and hot Brazilian like naughty Mel, girlfriend Lara.  :)

Offline claretandblue

Cheers that seals it,too old for me so off the hotlist, there dropping like flies!