Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie.....Edgy, Erotic and so much Fun....Yet another 'Bucket List' Tick!  (Read 8005 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for all the nice comments about my two part review, and apologies that they are a bit novel-esqe.......
Truth is, I am still buzzing about meeting this fantastic girl. I truly can't wait to see her again and will no doubt need to write another novel when I do!....so apologies in advance  :lol:

spkmstr48

Thanks for all the nice comments about my two part review, and apologies that they are a bit novel-esqe.......
Truth is, I am still buzzing about meeting this fantastic girl. I truly can't wait to see her again and will no doubt need to write another novel when I do!....so apologies in advance  :lol:

No apology required as far as I'm concerned, I enjoy reading long graphic reviews.

More please!

Offline madeinwales56

I think I'll read this novella when a precis is available.

BiggishSi

I have to see this girl...but sounds like I'll have quite a wait. Have to confess, a gang bang with her would be amazing I bet....not that it's my usual thing!!

password02

Excellent review Mr C - Glad it went so well.

having a similar role play with a top London girl soon on similar lines.

Will use some of your experiences on the day.

Thanks for sharing

KenniLingus

With respect to Hoopers comment, I'd like to clarify.. I have officially confirmed nothing with nobody for the 2nd half of May yet as I'd welcome the opportunity to completely relax in Bali and not have to worry about potentially delayed flights, jet lag and comms.
I have over 40 regulars that have expressed their interest to see me when I return plus a list of over 100 phone numbers off people (some of which have been waiting for months) so I see it only fair to try and accommodate some of these guys before opening up any more AW mail - hence the polite request for a halt in correspondence.
You know how much I appreciate you all and align with any frustration but I can only undertake what time permits.  :cry:
Thankyou to everyone who has made the holiday possible.. See you soon! xxx

Katie, have a great Holiday, and I'll see you when ever you can fit me in!

Offline cymrobach

Nice review.....guess I'll have to take a trip up to her in a few months