Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Katie69 and Erotic.Elisa touring Bristol  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two more hot Poles in Bristol.  :thumbsup: Can't be many left in the mother country!   :unknown:

Duo for £220ph or individually both charging £140ph plus an extra £30 for CIM.  Katie69 charges another £40 for anal but you have to be small!  Elisa charges an extra £50 for water sports! Fucking pricey!   :thumbsdown: :dash:

Offline Roth

And they're back next week seemingly.   :unknown:  And still charging for extras in top of the £140ph rate.  :scare: :dash:  Also duo being advertised for £220ph in one place and £280ph in another. Make your minds up ladies!!  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 07:38:37 pm by Roth »

spkmstr48

Deleted as Admin removed the posts I was replying to (presumably).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:05:43 pm by spkmstr48 »

Offline UltrasForLife

I've seen Elisa under a different name. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15670.0

Pics on her profile are real I think as the body and the partial face pics are exactly as I remember her. She was a decent punt but a tad pricey at her current rates. At 120 she would be quite a good punt considering the current offerings around the area. :unknown:

Offline Roth

Sweet_Katie69 now advertising as _Anna_

Her profile says she's in Bristol and is offering duos with a mate.   :unknown:  Funny that Erotic.Elisa is still in Edinburgh seemingly?  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Sweet_Katie69 now advertising as _Anna_

Her profile says she's in Bristol and is offering duos with a mate.   :unknown:  Funny that Erotic.Elisa is still in Edinburgh seemingly?  :unknown:

Sorry.   :blush: :blush:  Sweet_Katie69 is in fact advertising  in Bristol as Lovely_Ashley and NOT _Anna_ as what I wrote above.