Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "At my discretion" - w/g  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Equilibrium

Normally when discussing with the w/g what services she provides , well really only confirming them, she will say yes but add "at my discretion "
I've read a lot of reviews to know that this is a sign that the w/g probably does not offer the services , so the client will arrive and be denied of being provided those services .
This normally is the case for anal , as it is a matter for size , but why mention it with ro, owo, etc.
I have visited a w/g who went over the whole discretion thing but actually ended up providing the services without me even asking , however on the other hand, there have been times when I have been declined of given ro, owo, fk,etc
So, how do you know if the w/g will really offer those services. I know some would say to stick with the regulars who offer them in the first place but there will always remain a part in me which wants to explore and add more to my experience ...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:13:13 am by Equilibrium »

bensonhedges20

If your clean then owo and fk are usually never declined.

Cant say for sure about cim.

Sureshot

If youve got a cheesy bell end, she aint gonna put it in her mouth. Thats fair enough to me.  Also if you stink of cigarettes she doesnt have to kiss you either.  Sort of things she wont know until you meet

Offline Zeusthedoc

If youve got a cheesy bell end, she aint gonna put it in her mouth. Thats fair enough to me.  Also if you stink of cigarettes she doesnt have to kiss you either.  Sort of things she wont know until you meet

Yup, so why not have a 'shower when you get here rule'

A lot of the time I've gone straight from work, and have had a shower upon arrival. Yeah to freshen up, but I'd hardly have had a cheesy bell-end otherwise.

Still, its up to them, and we're best place explicitlu confirming everything immediately prior to giving her money.

Offline HappyandLucky

I tell them on the phone that I am very well groomed, clean and a non smoker. Then ask on the basis that she sees all this when we meet, i ask for a confirmation in the initial call. Any umming or erring on the phone when answeing my direct questions, i thank them kindly for their time and advise i will visit another WG who is clearer up front on her does and don'ts.

Offline The_Don

Any umming or erring on the phone when answeing my direct questions, i thank them kindly for their time and advise i will visit another WG who is clearer up front on her does and don'ts.

:thumbsup:

Aspen

So, how do you know if the w/g will really offer those services.

You don't. When I see discretion, I read that as "I don't offer this, but I'm pretending that I might do just to get you in the door".

Nine times out of ten that's exactly what it means.

Offline Convince Me

You don't. When I see discretion, I read that as "I don't offer this, but I'm pretending that I might do just to get you in the door".

How do we know from your reviews?

Offline Frenchie

I found recently with Raluka (Romanian , Southampton -see my review ) that 'at my discretion' actually meant £20 extra for CIM ....

I think this is a genuine language problem in some cases ... I emailed her before our meeting about CIM ,-and she was quite up front that it was extra ....however £20 on top of a reasonable charge of £60 for half an hour was well worth it ......and the CIM blowjob was excellent .

I agree that most of the time the phrase is misused .....but sometimes it just stands for 'this  is extra ' .... that's why I like communicating via email .....it's in black and white !
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 11:35:01 am by Frenchie »

Offline Bangers and Gash

fredpunter

And the other time out of ten it means they charge extra.

Tony Montana

And the other time out of ten it means they charge extra.

Yes, I saw a romanian who claimed it meant discretionary payment, nothing to do with whether you were clean etc.

Offline The_Don

Yes, I saw a romanian who claimed it meant discretionary payment, nothing to do with whether you were clean etc.

:lol:

Siadwel

For 'At Discretion', I read '£xx Extra'.

Offline closeshave

We should have a punting at my discretion which means I don't like you so i am walking

Offline The_Don

We should have a punting at my discretion which means I don't like you so i am walking

Or what's on offer, I'm walking  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

If your clean then owo and fk are usually never declined.

Cant say for sure about cim.
I've been told, in a sauna, that only OW is on offer and when I've said that I will choose another girl, been given OWO, on more than one occasion. 

taplow

The thing I hate about "at my discretion," is that it's meaningless.  The fact is that everything is at her discretion.  She's not obligated to go through with anything if she doesn't want to. 
I would take it that if an act is advertised as at her discretion then that means that it's not going to happen.  She's being dishonest and she's covered herself by those words.
I think she should say up front, yes she provides the service or no she doesn't.  These ladies always say how it's their job and that they're dispassionate about it, well if that were true then what they do should override their personal likes and dislikes. 
Another reason why this is a ridiculous statement is, imagine you went to see a prostitute and she said that French kissing was at her discretion.  But when you tried to kiss her she wouldn't let you.  Now that would be fair enough if you knew that it was denied to everyone.  But she's already told you that it is available to other men.  It would be a bit soul-destroying to fuck her after that. 

Offline AgedCases

I take "at discretion" as meaning "if you look like Brad Pitt, it's a yes"!

A WG I saw wouldn't give me OWO or CIM despite being immaculately clean. After the punt, I viewed her field reports on AW and every other guy got OWO and one guy got CIM. It dented my ego, I must admit.

Offline SamLP

It either means "extra or "not on offer" most of the time. If I get told over the phone that's it's at their discretion, I make my excuses. On arrival, I've walked plenty of times when dfk or owo has suddenly become an extra or not on offer.

Offline anonyorks

I take "at my discretion" as not very likely and don't book a WG if it is a deal breaker for me. I did see one that had CIM at her discretion and didn't enquire but when I did pop she took it all so it was a nice bonus.

Offline thefoxman

To most WGs at discretion means "if you're clean"
for that reason I make a point of having a shower at the start of a punt,
even if I've showered an hour ago - that way it reassures her and makes for a better punt IMO.

Some use that phrase when they don't offer OWO/FK/CIM whatever to most punter and only to regulars
-by regular I mean they were happy offering from 2nd visit onwards...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
To most WGs at discretion means "if you're clean"

It can mean this yes but as has been shown above it means different things to different people.  If you have any services at discretion then I feel you should state on your profile what 'at discretion' means so clients are aware before they book.  It takes a minute to write it down and is then there for everyone to see and it is in black and white so there cannot be any confusion over it

Offline Trevor12

I always now confirm services and price in initial comms; and then services, price and start time before paying. Tips I read on this site, and can notice the difference when using them vs when I didn't.

I was initially reluctant as I thought it might ruin the vibe, but good prossies don't mind at all.

Aspen

How do we know from your reviews?

You don't. That's not something I would mention in a review because as I already said, I would avoid. That's why I posted. I thought that would be quite clear, but obviously I've overestimated some of the readership.

spkmstr48

Ah right. A fluffy name for a pro$$ie.  :hi:

Or it means I'm typing on a smartphone and can't be arsed to write pr.....

The $$s are a right pain to get to,  I can't even be bothered with the / so it's just WG or girl which is easy with predictive text.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:04:46 pm by spkmstr48 »

Offline The_Don

Or it means I'm typing on a smartphone and can't be arsed to write pr.....

The $$s are a right pain to get to,  I can't even be bothered with the / so it's just WG or girl which is easy with predictive text.

yes + the fact my spelling is shi+ and the $$ in a pain in the @$$ on smart phones

Dam it I tlk likes a "txt chav"

OMFG!!!!!! l0lllllzzz!!!!!!

U wud neva beleev wat i just saw walkin past bruv!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:03:56 pm by The_Don »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I reckon it is their way to refuse you that service when you arrive at her place!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

It can mean this yes but as has been shown above it means different things to different people.  If you have any services at discretion then I feel you should state on your profile what 'at discretion' means so clients are aware before they book.  It takes a minute to write it down and is then there for everyone to see and it is in black and white so there cannot be any confusion over it

Totally agree.

I will usually ask girls to clarify any discretionary services before I proceed.

Some will say yes, as long as you are clean and fresh and others will wriggle to the point you know it's not actually available.

Girls could do so much better by being upfront.

Marmite

Somewhere on here I sure read that a guy once asked " do you french kiss?"

To which the reply was "yes but not with you"...  not much room for negotiation there.

Chuckman

Totally agree.

I will usually ask girls to clarify any discretionary services before I proceed.

Some will say yes, as long as you are clean and fresh and others will wriggle to the point you know it's not actually available.

Unfortunately that's not to stop them turning around once you've paid and saying they don't do it which is why they have it listed on their profile - to draw the punters in knowing that most will stay after finding out they don't do the things listed.

Offline azrael

Its a wg's way of saying if i like what i see you get everything if i dont you won't, as for the romanians it means paying more ££££'s :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Unfortunately that's not to stop them turning around once you've paid and saying they don't do it which is why they have it listed on their profile - to draw the punters in knowing that most will stay after finding out they don't do the things listed.

True, but I would Neg them and call them out if so.

foreverandever

"A WG I saw wouldn't give me OWO or CIM despite being immaculately clean. After the punt, I viewed her field reports on AW and every other guy got OWO and one guy got CIM. It dented my ego, I must admit."

Maybe the field reports were bollocks

foreverandever

A WG I saw wouldn't give me OWO or CIM despite being immaculately clean. After the punt, I viewed her field reports on AW and every other guy got OWO and one guy got CIM. It dented my ego, I must admit.

maybe the feedback was bollocks
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 08:21:38 pm by foreverandever »

BeatriksCompanion

Also if you stink of cigarettes she doesnt have to kiss you either.  Sort of things she wont know until you meet

Cant see why not offering some mouthwash etc... it's their job to accommodate you and be prepared for all kind of situations...

Offline Zeusthedoc

Cant see why not offering some mouthwash etc... it's their job to accommodate you and be prepared for all kind of situations...

It's their job to make u cum and get u the fuck out. Any pleasure you experience is a coincidental bonus.

Think of as taking ur faulty iPhone back to Apple a week after the warranty expires. Sometimes u get a someone who will bend the rules a bit and take care of it. Other times, you get a bill and a fucking refurbed phone for the pleasure.