Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Alexis colchester  (Read 814 times)

1 review(s) for Busty_Alexis (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

smithyhames10

this is my first review on here, seen a couple girls before but never really got round to doing any kind of review on here
met with alexis for a half hour meet costing £60, location is fairly discreet. looks to be a bit of parking nearby, called once at the given postcode/street name and given the address then was buzzed in once i reached the door, no sign of anyone else on my way in or the the address.
Greeted at the door by Alexis in a lovely outfit and invited inside and sorted out the business side of things
once taken into the bedroom, which was dimly lit and music playing in the background, felt very inviting and cosy, i was offered a drink to which i said no but she got herself, and me one just in case i changed my mind!
Started off with a massage which was pretty good and relaxed me nicely followed by slowly easing into a fantastic blowjob (owo), which was fantastic and was made even better with her staring up at me and looking straight into my eyes.
After a good 10 mins of enjoyment she then asked what position i would like and then once protection was on i got on top and slowly eased my way in and had a great fuck, she looked like she was enjoying it quite a lot and her tits were bouncing around very nicely
Once I had finished and we cleaned up, we spend the remainder of the time chatting away
Her English is very good and then i left a pleasantly satisfied gent!
will most likely return in the near future!
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Talbear

What's she like facially...?

smithyhames10

there's definitely prettier out there, but not too bad