Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXx Lexy Snow xXx ......Edinburgh .... Very Hot Polish Girl  (Read 4297 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fyi Lexy Snow used to be Sweet Kimmy ......she has toured Glasgow before. Looks like she has had lots of trouble with her profile (pimp trouble I think) and has had a few profiles deleted by AW.  However I can confirm this girl is 100% the same blonde hot big boobs girl from the pics.....she used to have black hair (see her free gallery) ........

Well I had in my head decided to take a punting break for a few weeks....however found myself in Edinburgh for some work and was on the motorbike....so no plans to punt.......but as things happen I had a few hours to spare due to a change of appointments time for work.

Thought I'd just "see" what was on offer and noticed Lexy profile.....I had seen her a couple of times in Glasgow when she was Kimmy ...had a great time and dropped her a text..... 30mins later was at her place on the mile..... So much for my ounting break lol

Lexy looksed great her blonde hair really suits her and makes her looks very hot....she has a great body and in particular her boobs are amazing. Over the past couple of weeks I met Naughty Claudia she has great boobs and Lexys boobs (enhanced 36dd) are just as good if not any better..I have been in boob heaven....and both these girls can fuck really good as well.

Met me dressed in basque and sexy high heels perfect........ Had a nice shower and joined Lexi in the room......all was nice and clean. Started with some great kissing .....this girl tasted nice and clean and was a great kisser.....I explored and stroked her hot body as we kissed......it really turned me on...even though her boobs are enhanced they feel so nataural and hang really well ...not that usual high up and hard lol.

Lexy then kissed down my body and slowly removed her basque....what a feeling of her hot body rubbing against mine..... Nice gentle brushing of her boobs on my cock got me extra hard ....then onto amazing OWO .....got nice and deep and licked my cock...it was no nice and sensual I had to really hold back for cumming.

I had to go to this meeting so asked for the jacket to go on and before she got on top had a nice play with her sexy toes....nice painted toes were great to suck n and she really enjoyed it...

Then started with some nice doggy.....Lexy has a great ass and legs ....was nice to see her ass whilst pounding her ...moved onto my back as wanted to move to cowgirl so I could play with her boobs......got my hands under her ass and helped her bounce hard....her tits swayed perfectly and it didn't take long to fill the jacket.....AMAZING ....she helped me clean up as I took my last couple of sucks on her amazing responsive nipples.

Overall a great POSITIVE punt with this hot bodied polish girl with boobs that are made to suck on..... Hopefully she will be paying a visit to Glasgow as well.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Mackieboy68

Like al fake tits, look better in clothes than out...cleavage gap not good!!! Imho of course :rolleyes:

Offline asif

I searched/saw her profile yesterday, but she does not see Asian men.

Looks like some other prossie will get my £120 quid.

Offline seeker

The word "Asian" could be misused. ..
especially as most prossies mean Chinese.
Does she mean Chinese Asian, or Indian Asian.  :unknown:

Offline asif

The word "Asian" could be misused. ..
especially as most prossies mean Chinese.
Does she mean Chinese Asian, or Indian Asian.  :unknown:

On her FAQ's the question is  "will you see black men/musulim/arabic/pakistan?"

Offline seeker

Well I've rattled her fannie a few times ..
no problems she gave an excellent service ...
probably some daft cunts have messed her about . :unknown
 Apparently  she offers a £10 Discount if you leave her feed back .... :(
so do you need to leave her feed back before you
leave the punt :unknown:

Offline Taggart

Curious shaped navel, and evidence of stretch marks. 

midspunt69

I think she has a nice stomach
 She looks fitter brunette imo

moosehead69

Apparently  she offers a £10 Discount if you leave her feed back .... :(
so do you need to leave her feed back before you
leave the punt :unknown:
Yes you put booking thru for time before your booking and leave it before you go....
She does have some marks on her tummy but does give get vfm....pity she's not in Glasgow

Offline Marmalade

Previously kicking around in Cheshire. Bit dumb of her giving out the full postcode . . . but if she's only around for a few days . . .
External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

I didn't really notice as I had a face full of tits for most of the punt....... :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Kristianp

Thanks for reviewing. Been looking at this one for a few days and will def book now

Offline tazman1002001

Thanks for reviewing. Been looking at this one for a few days and will def book now

Yeah it's a shame her last AW profile got closed with lots of feedback and reviews.....
Banned by:

JazzMan

Hidden Image/Members Only

Belly and stretch marks are a bit off putting.

Previous Reviews as Sweet Kimmy
External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Not Romanian or working in a sauna. Jazzman will always find fault.

Offline Marmalade

Not Romanian or working in a sauna. Jazzman will always find fault.
Nothing wrong with that if it is factual. Same as nothing 'wrong' with the thread count on fluffy towels. Stretch marks and a belly that maybe suggests a caesarian -- the photo is factual even if the background is supposition. Caveat emptor.

LexyakaKimmy

Taz thank you  ;) yes my belly is from caesarian but i am not fat. sorry to not be perfect. i show pictures how i look like  - not use photoshop - no hide anything. in summer time i will have plastic surgery for belly and fanny. And one thing Jazz you see my belly and then you like it now you thinking is so ugly? Then why you give me positive? a little sad. sorry for my poor write english- still learn :dash:

Tjkooker

Dye your hair back to black!!! Blonde doesn't suit you .

chico1000

Taz thank you  ;) yes my belly is from caesarian but i am not fat. sorry to not be perfect. i show pictures how i look like  - not use photoshop - no hide anything. in summer time i will have plastic surgery for belly and fanny. And one thing Jazz you see my belly and then you like it now you thinking is so ugly? Then why you give me positive? a little sad. sorry for my poor write english- still learn :dash:
Christ girl why do you need to get surgery on your fanny that sounds painful.  Don't worry about Jazz he's chasing a dream.

moosehead69

Gorgeous friendly girl with plenty great attributes....

Senianek

Great time spent! excellent owo, gfe :rolleyes: dzięki jeszcze raz!

OldAdmin

Great time spent! excellent owo, gfe :rolleyes: dzięki jeszcze raz!

Polish language.
Polish email.
Polish name.
And the AdultWork profile showing as Polish nationality.

Coincidence eh?

Senianek

Nope, can edinburgh can not live poles?

RandyF

Nope, can edinburgh can not live poles?

Powitanie Senianek!  Luv2  kochajmy się Lexy.

Offline tazman1002001

I see her profile is showing she is back in Aberdeen....lets hope she makes a visit to Glasgow this time as well...
Banned by: