Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD. If you don't like it, don't read.  (Read 2455 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clooney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No profile pics for reasons well discussed, but 45 glowing reviews and counting can't be wrong. You make your mind up.

I've been seeing Kristen since around September and on around half a dozen occasions in that time. We know each other pretty well now, but far from her being a predictable punt due to familiarity, she continues to delight.

By now you think you'd know what to expect, but you don't. What is a given though is that whatever happens will be utterly filthy and debauched.

Depending on both our moods on the day, the session can veer from totally crazy to nicely chilled, but if you're into ticking boxes, I've never had a session with her that didn't include deep anal, squirting, CIM, swallowing, snowballing and on, and on and on.... You'll never be disappointed.

The first time I saw her ranked as one of the best 1-2-1 experiences of my life. The second was eye-swivellingly, mind-blowingly, insane, out of body experience type sexual madness. I don't honestly know how it could have been bettered, my third visit was just before Christmas. We were both knackered and we had a mellow, utterly filthy time which frankly suited both our moods that day. It should be said that a mellow-mooded punt with Kristen still blows 99% of other girls out of the water.

This meeting was somewhere in between the two. A lovely spring day which set the mood nicely. I loved meeting in her temporary central London shag pad, where we met outside, teased and touched for a bit then went inside for me to have her spread eagled on the sofa, my tongue up her arse then licking her pussy. I face fucked her until I could wait no more and led her to the bedroom for the first of the afternoon's three anal fuckings.

The pick of these was I think the second when she was face down in the pillows, I'd pushed her thighs together with my legs, and upon her bidding, really went for it as she moaned and screamed encouragement.

Best orgasm of the day was when she was riding me cowgirl. I don't know why, but it was so powerful that the top of my head nearly blew off and my eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets.

Anyone familiar with her reviews will know how copiously she squirts when excited, and this was no different but two incidents stood out for me. With the aid of a toy, she squirted puddles, and I mean puddles onto the floor. And when I was frankly knackered and resorted to giving her gentle sustained oral in order to keep in the game, she came through my efforts, her pussy flowing into my mouth.

She as usual did her best to leave my balls empty, resulting in me cumming in her mouth at least twice.

So, I guess I'm adding nothing new with a review of Miss KDD, but she's really great fun. A good laugh, great just to chat to.

Whatever your mood at the time, if you go with the flow and take the session as it comes, you can't fail to be overjoyed.

Pdubz

Booked her for May
cant wait!

Offline hendrix

Whatever your mood at the time, if you go with the flow and take the session as it comes, you can't fail to be overjoyed.

That sums up why I still haven't tired of her  :thumbsup:

Offline Clooney

That sums up why I still haven't tired of her  :thumbsup:

Yep, she's a force of nature but not a machine or a conveyer belt.

If she's up for taking it at a more moderate pace I actually really like the whole vibe of that.

It does indicate why an hour with her really is not enough though.

kazred

Oh dear Clooney, nice review but did you really have to post? That's 44 which is way too much for some  :hi:

Seriously, reminds me I need to 'check in' again with KDD - as good as it get's is time with her.....nice one  :rolleyes:

Offline hendrix

Yep, she's a force of nature but not a machine or a conveyer belt.

If she's up for taking it at a more moderate pace I actually really like the whole vibe of that.

It does indicate why an hour with her really is not enough though.

Despite all the anal/squirting/swallowing/gangbang type reputation she more than lives up to.. Some of my favourite punts with her have been slow, leisurely, dfk, handjob/soft bj and actual erotic fucking. Quesadilla called her a "bedroom ninja" and that's a perfect description. 

kazred

Reminds me Hendrix, First time I met her I took her to my local pub near work.....where all the staff and some locals knew me so to speak - passed her off as a girlfriend with aplomb - she can do the full gfe/pse without batting an eyelid which is why she's so special IMO

rafatheira

I tend to have 2 punts a month where I spend more than the average ones for me. KDD has long been on my hotlist.

I tend to prefer 1 hour meets when meeting someone for the first time, the outcall only for 1 hour is a shame  :( . Grey eyes and blonde hair is one of the most epic combinations  :drinks:

d00fer

I tend to have 2 punts a month where I spend more than the average ones for me. KDD has long been on my hotlist.

I tend to prefer 1 hour meets when meeting someone for the first time, the outcall only for 1 hour is a shame  :( . Grey eyes and blonde hair is one of the most epic combinations  :drinks:

KDD's worth saving up for and you won't regret going for a longer booking. I know I didn't

Oh and thanks for the review Clooney. I'd obviously and happily agree with all the positive comments on here.

password02

KDD's worth saving up for and you won't regret going for a longer booking. I know I didn't

Oh and thanks for the review Clooney. I'd obviously and happily agree with all the positive comments on here.

+1

Offline sticko

Thanks Clooney - nice review.  Question for you and the other KDD stalwarts; how far in advance do you have to book her?  It's tricky for me to make long-term plans but from all I've read she sounds very well worth it.

S

Offline Clooney

I'd say that unless you are a very well regarded regular, you probably bed to start thinking a month in advance.

You may luck out and get something soon, but to manage expectation a month notice should do it.

And remember... She's lovely but can pick and choose. Quality of initial comms is all important.

Sylvester

I'd say that unless you are a very well regarded regular, you probably bed to start thinking a month in advance.

You may luck out and get something soon, but to manage expectation a month notice should do it.

And remember... She's lovely but can pick and choose. Quality of initial comms is all important.

I think the manner of the initial approach is critical, as is being realistic about timings.

Offline Clooney

Yep.

She can see who she likes and who she likes the sound of.

To address the initial query (not you Sylvester) it is because she's cautious, not because she's stuck up in any way. She tends to take as she finds, and if you are patient and considerate in sure you'd get a booking before too long.

Offline sticko

All sounds fair enough - thanks chaps.

S

Offline Bikerboy

Thanks Clooney - nice review.  Question for you and the other KDD stalwarts; how far in advance do you have to book her?  It's tricky for me to make long-term plans but from all I've read she sounds very well worth it.

S

As Clooney said, it's worth a try for a nearby date. I did this and got lucky with a spare slot - comms very smooth, service very naughty, pretty dirty but with sweet touches (feeling up KDD in her work clothes before she showered springs to mind hmm..., then there was the lucky dip game oh v sexy and of course, the absolute Niagara Falls of KDD squirting!

Good grief, I slept in the bed we fucked in and it resembled a paddling pool by the time my fingers and the Hitachi came to rest!! Best night's sleep I had for a while :)

Overall service of very high quality; really easy to talk to and lovely personality. 

Not that KDD needs it, but highly recommended. :hi:

Offline Mij

Despite all the anal/squirting/swallowing/gangbang type reputation she more than lives up to.. Some of my favourite punts with her have been slow, leisurely, dfk, handjob/soft bj and actual erotic fucking. Quesadilla called her a "bedroom ninja" and that's a perfect description.

+1

Despite her reputation for being pretty outrageous, she does give au unbeatable GFE as well if that's what you're after. That said, she doesn't need much encouragement to take it further if you want to! ;-)